Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Flu

Started by Aryan, December 09, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

At first I thought I only had a cold, but now I see I have the flu..

What a time of the year to get sick.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"At first I thought I only had a cold, but now I see I have the flu..

At least your on vacation now?

Hope you feel better!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"At first I thought I only had a cold, but now I see I have the flu..

At least your on vacation now?

Hope you feel better!!!

The flu usually lasts a week and I have to start  preparing for Christmas eve and Christmas day very soon.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
The flu usually lasts a week and I have to start  preparing for Christmas eve and Christmas day very soon.

Oh man, I know how that can be. Theraflu is what I take for the flu. Also rest, chicken noodle soup, and ginger ale. You wanna sweat it out under the covers!

Anonymous

Oh man, I know how that can be. Theraflu is what I take for the flu. Also rest, chicken noodle soup, and ginger ale. You wanna sweat it out under the covers!

I had to cancel volunteering for the Salvation Army, I didn't go to fellowship yesterday which means I wasn't able to sing in our choir and we have been living on food I cooked and froze..

I'm taking Buckley's for it, but the best medicine is time.

Blazor

I had to cancel volunteering for the Salvation Army, I didn't go to fellowship yesterday which means I wasn't able to sing in our choir and we have been living on food I cooked and froze..

Aww, Im sure thats upsetting/depressing. Thats good you have backup meals! Have that teen of yours make some meals! I hope you've taught her how to cook lol. Or at least help ya out some.

I havent heard of Buckley's.

Anonymous

Aww, Im sure thats upsetting/depressing. Thats good you have backup meals! Have that teen of yours make some meals! I hope you've taught her how to cook lol. Or at least help ya out some.

I tell my daughter what to take out of the freezer and she goes and gets it and then warms it up..

Buckley's is a daytime/nighttime cold and flu medicine.

Blazor

I tell my daughter what to take out of the freezer and she goes and gets it and then warms it up..

Its a cough syrup? I just looked it up.

This is what Theraflu has in it, WAY better than Dayquil.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS           AMOUNT   PURPOSES

Acetaminophen    650 mg           Pain reliever/fever reducer

Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg   Antihistamine/cough suppressant

Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg           Nasal decongestant

Thats good she helping!!! My son would let me die  :laugh:

Anonymous

They are capsules..

The night time ones help me sleep comfortably.

Aryan

If it's the virus that I had, then I feel your pain.  :sad:

Here's some Kitler's to cheer you up.  ac_biggrin

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/kitler/pics/kitler1927.jpg">

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/kitler/pics/kitler7195.jpg">

https://assets.rbl.ms/4163981/980x.jpg">

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDaoQM7t2cdd1ZC2rYMQNjnxedgIQhsXjKaVMpjMkhF0XI0cI1Mw">

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_c3Sueh-cgLY/RXJyH1RJsoI/AAAAAAAAAAc/mmnHDu89cLU/s320/kitler562.jpg">

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/87/e2/f9/87e2f9c18fd7789c2f271cf8a861b85d--funny-cat-memes-funny-cats.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"They are capsules..

The good thing about Theraflu, is you heat some water and add it, I get the lemon. Taste aint the best, but MAN, you WILL feel better!

Glad they help you sleep at least, rest is HUGE in getting better, that and fluids.

Ya know whats weird, if I take Nyquil, it knocks me out at first but I toss all night, I sleep better with Dayquil.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I always knew cats were evil!!!

Anonymous

Its a cough syrup? I just looked it up.

This is what Theraflu has in it, WAY better than Dayquil.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS           AMOUNT   PURPOSES

Acetaminophen    650 mg           Pain reliever/fever reducer

Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg   Antihistamine/cough suppressant

Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg           Nasal decongestant

Thats good she helping!!! My son would let me die  :laugh:

I don't think it's available in Canada.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"They are capsules..

The good thing about Theraflu, is you heat some water and add it, I get the lemon. Taste aint the best, but MAN, you WILL feel better!

Glad they help you sleep at least, rest is HUGE in getting better, that and fluids.

Ya know whats weird, if I take Nyquil, it knocks me out at first but I toss all night, I sleep better with Dayquil.

How about Ol Smokey???

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I always knew cats were evil!!!

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr02/7/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-7739-1383859735-25.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto">