Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Flu

Started by Aryan, December 09, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Who's had it/got it?   :smiley11:

I've had it for the past 4 days and it's kicked the living shit out of me I don't  mind admitting!  

I think possibly I may be over the worst, but I've had to take sick time off work which has resulted in me losing monies, so I ain't a happy chappy.    acc_angry

realgrimm

you gotta wipe public toilet seats before you sit down on 'em, lucky it's just the flu..

Blazor

Not me (knocks on wood)

Take ya some TheraFlu. That stuff is the best. Ginger ale, chicken noodle soup, and plenty of rest. Need to sweat it out under the blankets.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Sorry you're ailing scouse.  When I've had it its been horrible.  I havent had it in years, I get a flu shot very year.  Its worked well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who's had it/got it?   :smiley11:

I've had it for the past 4 days and it's kicked the living shit out of me I don't  mind admitting!  

I think possibly I may be over the worst, but I've had to take sick time off work which has resulted in me losing monies, so I ain't a happy chappy.    acc_angry

I guess you'll have to clean a lot more carpets when you get over the flu.

Aryan

I've not been ill in ages, it's like I'm paying now for all the years I've been fine and all those germs have been stored up and hit me at once.  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've not been ill in ages, it's like I'm paying now for all the years I've been fine and all those germs have been stored up and hit me at once.  ac_wot

Drink lots of fluids, rest and wait.

Odinson

Drink lots of vodka..

It cures everything.

Aryan

How many cans of Specci brew have you demolished tonight?  :crazy:

IRISH KAM

There should be consistency by the Mods .

Nothing personnel against u .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Jew Flu?

Nothing a little chicken noodle soup won't cure. :laugh3:

Odinson

I had the flu like a month ago..

I had fever for one night and then it was gone..

My nephew got sick first and then infected me...

It was kinda nice... I havent been sick for a while.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Jew Flu?

Nothing a little chicken noodle soup won't cure. :laugh3:

ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

I haven't been sick in a long time, thankfully.  My job keeps me fairly isolated from the sick.

However, a couple years back, my ex infected me with Norovirus.  That was fucking hell.  I had never experienced anything so brutal.

I couldn't even hold down a sip of water.  Every time I had to throw up, I blasted diarrhea shit out of my ass at the same time.  What a fucking mess!  I became so dehydrated, I was almost ready to go to hospital.