Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Doggos

Started by Aryan, December 09, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have a mini pin

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.woofipedia.com%2Fimages%2Fuploads%2FMiniaturePinscher.jpg&f=1">

There's someone in my building that has a dog similar to that. A lot different colour though.

Aryan

I also like Dobermans.  ac_biggrin

http://alwaysjudging.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Lovers-and-Friends-Doberman-T-Shirt-6.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I also like Dobermans.  ac_biggrin

http://alwaysjudging.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Lovers-and-Friends-Doberman-T-Shirt-6.jpg">

That's a beautiful dog. I love the colouring.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"She does not recognise or accept that she is a dog.

She demands equal rights.

Mini Pins are very protective of their family. They can be a bit snarly to strangers.

Kinda like my sisters cat..

My german shepherd doesnt like strangers either..

They kill if you dont back off.

I gotta have him muzzled if I leave him outside a supermarket.. Might bite some fool who gets too close.. And then I have to put him down.

realgrimm

KAM used to have a dog til it killed itself, to many drunken fishing trips from what I hear...

could explain the animosity toward this thread

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"KAM used to have a dog til it killed itself, to many drunken fishing trips from what I hear...

At least he had an actual dog..

Odinson makes up dog ownership like he made up having mulatto triplets....he's drunk and is desperate for someone, anyone to talk to him.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"KAM used to have a dog til it killed itself, to many drunken fishing trips from what I hear...

Odinson makes up dog ownership like he made up having mulatto triplets....he's drunk and is desperate for someone, anyone to talk to him.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

">

Chester is Odinson.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "realgrimm"

">

Chester is Odinson.

:laugh:

If anything I´m more like Chester..

See how I´m being harassed and I just keep going.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Could be..

I just keep it to 6 beers when I´m fishing..

Too many friends have drowned.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Spike is the big one..

Oops.

Then the people here are more like Chester.  ac_biggrin

Couch Potato

Odinson is just like any other unemployed alcoholic. If we don't talk to him, no one else will. He is harmless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"

Odinson is just like any other unemployed alcoholic. If we don't talk to him, no one else will. He is harmless.

Meh, most people don't waste their time reading anything he posts.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Velvet"

Mini Pins are very protective of their family. They can be a bit snarly to strangers.

They are not a common breed here. Are they common there?

No, they are not common here. However, they are in Singapore, where people seem to like "big dog" character with "small dog" ease of living in crowded apartment blocks.

Although relatively small, they don't seem to know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Velvet"

They are not a common breed here. Are they common there?

No, they are not common here. However, they are in Singapore, where people seem to like "big dog" character with "small dog" ease of living in crowded apartment blocks.

Although relatively small, they don't seem to know that.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.