The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Wanna buy a handgun...

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

The only thing with becoming a collector, is that the police, with notice, can demand entry to ensure that a collection of prohibited firearms are accounted for, and stored securely...

It's really the reason that most Canadians just have a restricted endorsement, allowing them easy purchases of handguns with barrel lengths over 4.25", without having any potential visits from the police for inspection.

Blazor

I have a S&W .44 magnum Classic, its a 5" barrel but has the weight of a 6" barrel because it redistributes the extra length weight underneath the barrel. Its not that fun to me to shoot at the range though. You really have to have a grip on it, it kicks lol. I bought it for bear defense.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/7f/92/be7f92c6e5863933f9907bf868d49f25.jpg">

I also have a .357 magnum Ruger Blackhawk. Mine is almost 40 years old and never fired, was my grandfathers, and handed down to me recently when my dad passed away. It also has pearl handles. I've shot .357s before and really like them for target practice, very accurate.

https://picturearchive.gunauction.com/504669/8620387/001_ruger_3-screw_blackhawk_357_12726_right.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg">

Im a revolver guy as well. I say if ya wanna have fun, get a .357 with a 6" barrel.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Standard military sidearm in Finland.

Browning Hi-Power BDA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_Hi-Power_BDA#/media/File:Bda9.JPG">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_ ... e:Bda9.JPG">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_Hi-Power_BDA#/media/File:Bda9.JPG

IRISH KAM

Ive fired many guns .

SA80 5.56 / GPMG 7.62/ SLR 7.62 / Lee Enfield WW11 .303 / Bren .303 / .22 / Browning 9mm .

Now the only ThAng thats firing is ma Cock .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The only thing with becoming a collector, is that the police, with notice, can demand entry to ensure that a collection of prohibited firearms are accounted for, and stored securely...

It's really the reason that most Canadians just have a restricted endorsement, allowing them easy purchases of handguns with barrel lengths over 4.25", without having any potential visits from the police for inspection.

We have that here except for all firearms. Getting a legal firearm means that they can get entry to your home at pretty much any time of their choosing.

Which is a weird concept if you think about it.

One of the main points of possessing a weapon is as a self defence deterrent for home invasions against unwarranted visitors-aggressors.

But then again, slingshots and bullet proof clothing are illegal here yet not long or compound bows. Mace, illegal. Tasers, illegal. Machetes and big fuck off knives aren't illegal unless you're wanted for something else and in the discovery feature of the search warrant, they deem them charge worthy. Then the media jumps on board and hypes up the massive police bust with cash and-or 'weapons caches' found on the premises.

It defies logic.  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"I have a S&W .44 magnum Classic, its a 5" barrel but has the weight of a 6" barrel because it redistributes the extra length weight underneath the barrel. Its not that fun to me to shoot at the range though. You really have to have a grip on it, it kicks lol. I bought it for bear defense.

Shooting Koala  Bears isnt very sporting BLAZOR .  :ohmy:

Angry White Male

Ya, I've previously owned a .357 Ruger wheel gun.  Good gun, and good cartridge, but sometimes you wanna go big!

Always preferred the looks of a half lug barrel over the full lug.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It defies logic.  :crazy:

Didn't most of that BS start when that dude went on a shooting spree?

Odinson

Big clip is good for home defense..

Dirty Harry´s

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Big clip is good for home defense..

Dirty Harry´s

... magnum is so slow..

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Blazor"I have a S&W .44 magnum Classic, its a 5" barrel but has the weight of a 6" barrel because it redistributes the extra length weight underneath the barrel. Its not that fun to me to shoot at the range though. You really have to have a grip on it, it kicks lol. I bought it for bear defense.

Nah black bears like the one that ran down on me while I was in my one man tent lol.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"

Nah black bears like the one that ran down on me while I was in my one man tent lol.

There is No Black Bears in 'Stralia !

kiebers

I'll let Blazor deal with that one....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

There is No Black Bears in 'Stralia !

According to DNA experts, every bear in Australia has a percentage of black in them  :laugh: