The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

SWEDEN the second RAPE capital of the WORLD

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

SWEDEN and the whole of Europe is going thru a RAPE epidemic .

96% of ALL Rapes in SWEDEN are carried out by Guess Who ?

3RD World immigrant MUSLIMS .

The worst ThAng is , the Courts let these Muslims off , with pathetic Jail sentences .

One Muslim Raped a 10 year old Boy and told the court .......

QUOTE : " It was a sexual emergency " .....WTF !

Courts across europe are letting these 3RD World Muslims off .

RAPE is a nasty crime .

I think all Rapists should be Hanged .

Anyway , who would of thought that a 1ST World , European Country , would have the second Highest RAPE epidemic in the world .

Only South Africa has higher .

Welcome to Liberalism .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

The rapist are "swedish men"..

What does it matter what colour the rapists are... Blah blah blah..

Anonymous

Quote96% of ALL Rapes in SWEDEN are carried out by Guess Who ?

This has been discussed more than once here..

But, I'm curious how you got those figures when Sweden doesn't compile statistics of criminals' religion or ethnicity?

Angry White Male

It's true.

And the Negro likes the white females.  Asians are the second choice for them also.  They don't seem to like their own.

I want to feel sorry for these women, but sadly many of them are liberals, and wanted mass immigration in the first place, so they are just getting what they rallied for...  Getting stuffed full of diversity, whether they like it or not!

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's true.

And the Negro likes the white females.  Asians are the second choice for them also.  They don't seem to like their own.

I want to feel sorry for these women, but sadly many of them are liberals, and wanted mass immigration in the first place, so they are just getting what they rallied for...  Getting stuffed full of diversity, whether they like it or not!

Negroes dont seem to think they are worth anything unless they soil some white woman..

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote96% of ALL Rapes in SWEDEN are carried out by Guess Who ?

This has been discussed more than once here..

But, I'm curious how you got those figures when Sweden doesn't compile statistics of criminals' religion or ethnicity?

Its not like they dont register the criminals ethnicity...

And its not that hard put things together..

Rapes spiked after "cultural enrichment" and the cities with the largest negro/muslim populations also have the most sexcrimes..

Infact even the leftie women are afraid of walking outside after dark in Sweden.... Its just something they are willing to accept..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Negroes dont seem to think they are worth anything unless they soil some white woman..

Unemployed Caucasian alcoholics think anyone reads their pathetic ramblings.

Anonymous

Lazy, substance abusing, abusive unemployed white European trash are the lowest forms of life on the planet. I can't wait until the childless assholes all die off. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Lazy, substance abusing, abusive unemployed white European trash are the lowest forms of life on the planet. I can't wait until the childless assholes all die off. :yahoo:

Oh please Shen..

But, it's true some people are in no position to be judging others.

Odinson

Now now, be nice.

The white mans daughter is the ultimate form of a woman to them.

Anything white is their motto..

Anonymous

The West has enough problem people already. They don't need to import more.

IRISH KAM

WTF are ya posting on a WHITE SITE ya ugly Hipless Gook Tramp ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

That's news to me.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

That's news to me.

Is the site owner WHITE ?

Odinson