The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The left uses and Controls the Jews, not the Other way around, and they threw them over for Muslims

Started by Wazzzup, December 12, 2017, 10:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

I realize now Scouse has it backwards.  Jews dont control and use the left.  the left uses and controls jews, (but have largely thrown them aside for Muslims, just like they constantly throw gays and women aside for Muslims)

The left for years got political mileage out of the antiesemitism charge and the spector of Hitler and another holocaust looming, thus scaring Jews and others in to voting for the left.  But that could only take them so far.  So the left largely threw Jews over for muslims because Muslims are much more useful .That is why they have no regard for Israel.  Because their favorite group of all, Muslims, don't like Israel.

This is Just like when Muslims throw gays off of roofs or mistreat women,  even though the left say they are the guardians of women and gay rights they don't care what Muslims do to Women and Gays, just like they don't care what Muslims do to Jews.

The left went to the prom with the jews, then they danced with women and gays, BUT they left with the Muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I realize now Scouse has it backwards.  Jews dont control and use the left.  the left uses and controls jews, (but have largely thrown them aside for Muslims, just like they constantly throw gays and women aside for Muslims)

The left for years got political mileage out of the antiesemitism charge and the spector of Hitler and another holocaust looming, thus scaring Jews and others in to voting for the left.  But that could only take them so far.  So the left largely threw Jews over for muslims because Muslims are much more useful .That is why they have no regard for Israel.  Because their favorite group of all, Muslims, don't like Israel.

This is Just like when Muslims throw gays off of roofs or mistreat women,  even though the left say they are the guardians of women and gay rights they don't care what Muslims do to Women and Gays, just like they don't care what Muslims do to Jews.

The left went to the prom with the jews, then they danced with women and gays, BUT they left with the Muslims.

You got it brother. It's strategic. The Jews and fruits are few while the muzzies are many.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I realize now Scouse has it backwards.  Jews dont control and use the left.  the left uses and controls jews, (but have largely thrown them aside for Muslims, just like they constantly throw gays and women aside for Muslims)

Unfortunately, right now, SCOUSE is so brainwashed I don't think he listens to anything that doesn't support his conspiracy theory.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman" It's strategic. The Jews and fruits are few while the muzzies are many.

Exactly--And most women don't want to hate men.  so the left went to Muslims and they are finally getting the numbers they need.

They'll still milk Jews, gays and women for all they can get.  But they will galdly throw any one of them overboard in a second for Muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman" It's strategic. The Jews and fruits are few while the muzzies are many.

Exactly--And most women don't want to hate men.  so the left went to Muslims and they are finally getting the numbers they need.

They'll still milk Jews, gays and women for all they can get.  But they will galdly throw any one of them overboard for Muslims.

The left uses people, but championing Islam is a dangerous game. I have lived in majority muslim nations for many years. Islam at odds with what is supposed to be core progtard beliefs. A few leftists like Richard Dawkins have called out Islam, but most leftists are hypocrites.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Unfortunately, right now, SCOUSE is so brainwashed I don't think he listens to anything that doesn't support his conspiracy theory.

Yes true, he has doubled and tripled down on it and built a wall of defense mechanisms around it impervious to all reason.  A shame, when he is not hard selling Jewish conspiracies he is often a very good poster.

(B TW I don't want him to shut up about his views, because that would be being ungenuine. just maybe chill a little would be nice, its not like if he posts something else now and then we are all going to forget what his feelings towards Jews are)

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

They'll still milk Jews, gays and women for all they can get.  But they will galdly throw any one of them overboard for Muslims.

The left uses people, but championing Islam is a dangerous game. I have lived in majority muslim nations for many years. Islam at odds with what is supposed to be core progtard beliefs. A few leftists like Richard Dawkins have called out Islam, but most leftists are hypocrites.

No doubt Muslims are against everything the old left CLAIMED to be about.  But the new left is so obsessed with racial identity politics,  they can barely see anyhing else (kind of like Scouse)

They run a big risk that Muslims will eventually turn on them as well.  I don't think they have thought that far ahead though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

No doubt Muslims are against everything the old left CLAIMED to be about.  But the new left is so obsessed with racial identity politics,  they can barely see anyhing else (kind of like Scouse)

They run a big risk that Muslims will eventually turn on them as well.  I don't think they have thought that far ahead though.

The left has taken a huge gamble on Islam and it will not end well for them or us WHEN Islam no longer has any need of white lefties.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Unfortunately, right now, SCOUSE is so brainwashed I don't think he listens to anything that doesn't support his conspiracy theory.

So much so I think I'll rarely comment on his posts  ... especially so long as he is on the current kick

Anyhow, I confessed today to conning him as to my being a  Jewish Princess  ... and having to leave to light my 7 candles .. etc. etc. (what a brat I am)

My conscience is clean now so I can ignore him till he cleans up his act  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Unfortunately, right now, SCOUSE is so brainwashed I don't think he listens to anything that doesn't support his conspiracy theory.

So much so I think I'll rarely comment on his posts  ... especially so long as he is on the current kick

Anyhow, I confessed today to conning him as to my being a  Jewish Princess  ... My conscience is clean now so I can ignore him till he cleans up his act  ac_smile

I found out my great grandmother was born Jewish, but the family converted to Ukrainian Orthodox when she was a kid. Now, sadly I am a progtard.

Bricktop

Seems to have some friends over at Third Rail, too...

:yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Seems to have some friends over at Third Rail, too...

:yuk:

Is the one trick pony posting not flying over there either? Jeez, I wonder why. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Anyhow, I confessed today to conning him as to my being a  Jewish Princess  ... and having to leave to light my 7 candles .. etc. etc. (what a brat I am)

My conscience is clean now so I can ignore him till he cleans up his act  ac_smile

He is pretty damned easy to con. He has been so brainwashed with this anti Jew paranoia anyone who disagrees with him has to be a Jew. :crazy:

Wazzzup

Conservative Europeans have frequently complained that the wave of immigration from the Middle East seems to have gone hand in hand with a new surge of anti-Semitism. Progressive Europeans don't have the courage to publicly say that those immigrants admit they hate Jews.

"Until now, this discussion about anti-Semitism among immigrants was based on assumptions," Deidre Berger, director of the ACJ, comments. "Now we have a science-based picture: anti-Semitic resentments, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and a categorical rejection of Israel are widely held among immigrants from the Middle East."

Generally, the immigrants believe that Jews are extremely powerful -- pulling on every country's strings to get their way. Manipulating and dishonest. That's basically the image of Jews that Nazi propaganda wanted to create.

"Israel, especially Jews, are known to be the biggest financial power in the world, so they control the world with their money," one "refugee" from Iraq told the researchers.

A 26-year-old woman from Syria told researchers she is convinced that Israel is behind the 9/11 attacks. "I heard from my older friends," she says, "that if someone is truly mean, they call him 'a Jew' in Syria." In other words, anti-Semitism is completely normal in her country.

Most immigrants have very little if any knowledge of the Holocaust. Some of those who do, however, are exceptionally positive about this horrific genocide. "That's why [the murder of six million Jews] I love Hitler," Zaim from Raqqa said. He added that Hitler "had the right to do this because the Jews are a deceiving people.

A Kurdish man from Aleppo explained why Arabs sympathize with Hitler. "At school, they don't condemn Hitler. Why not? Because he was the enemy of their enemy. The enemy of the Jews," he said.[/quote]

Two observations

the rhetoric of the extreme right and immigrant Muslims is virtually indistinguishable on Jews and Israel

and

Just like the left will drop gays and women in a second for Islam, the left will drop jews just as fast if not faster.

More evidence that says--The left uses and Controls the Jews, not the Other way around, and they threw them over for Muslims

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Conservative Europeans have frequently complained that the wave of immigration from the Middle East seems to have gone hand in hand with a new surge of anti-Semitism. Progressive Europeans don't have the courage to publicly say that those immigrants admit they hate Jews.

"Until now, this discussion about anti-Semitism among immigrants was based on assumptions," Deidre Berger, director of the ACJ, comments. "Now we have a science-based picture: anti-Semitic resentments, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and a categorical rejection of Israel are widely held among immigrants from the Middle East."

Generally, the immigrants believe that Jews are extremely powerful -- pulling on every country's strings to get their way. Manipulating and dishonest. That's basically the image of Jews that Nazi propaganda wanted to create.

"Israel, especially Jews, are known to be the biggest financial power in the world, so they control the world with their money," one "refugee" from Iraq told the researchers.

A 26-year-old woman from Syria told researchers she is convinced that Israel is behind the 9/11 attacks. "I heard from my older friends," she says, "that if someone is truly mean, they call him 'a Jew' in Syria." In other words, anti-Semitism is completely normal in her country.

Most immigrants have very little if any knowledge of the Holocaust. Some of those who do, however, are exceptionally positive about this horrific genocide. "That's why [the murder of six million Jews] I love Hitler," Zaim from Raqqa said. He added that Hitler "had the right to do this because the Jews are a deceiving people.

A Kurdish man from Aleppo explained why Arabs sympathize with Hitler. "At school, they don't condemn Hitler. Why not? Because he was the enemy of their enemy. The enemy of the Jews," he said.

Two observations

the rhetoric of the extreme right and immigrant Muslims is virtually indistinguishable on Jews and Israel

and

Just like the left will drop gays and women in a second for Islam, the left will drop jews just as fast if not faster.

More evidence that says--The left uses and Controls the Jews, not the Other way around, and they threw them over for Muslims[/quote]
The left has already throw Jews under the bus. Ashkenazi  Jews, like Italians and Irish before them are now white. The left used them like queers and women.