The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The left uses and Controls the Jews, not the Other way around, and they threw them over for Muslims

Started by Wazzzup, December 12, 2017, 10:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

The Fruity Left are a PRODUCT of Juden marxism .

U lot need to educate ya selfs on Liberalism / Marxism / Judaism .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Progtards use everyone and then throw them under the bus when a new flava comes along. Sorry women, gays and Jews. Islam suits our current needs.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Islam suits our current needs.

What needs are them ?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Progtards use everyone and then throw them under the bus when a new flava comes along. Sorry women, gays and Jews. Islam suits our current needs.

Bullseye!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Progtards use everyone and then throw them under the bus when a new flava comes along. Sorry women, gays and Jews. Islam suits our current needs.

Bullseye!

saying Bullseye means nothing .

Atleast explain what ya mean .............

Anonymous

Maybe SCOUSE should see what his conspiracy sources say about former prime minister Stephen Harper..

Thanks to Seoul's article, I now suspect Mr Harper is a Jew and therefore an enemy of the West.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Unfortunately, right now, SCOUSE is so brainwashed I don't think he listens to anything that doesn't support his conspiracy theory.

So much so I think I'll rarely comment on his posts  ... especially so long as he is on the current kick

Anyhow, I confessed today to conning him as to my being a  Jewish Princess  ... and having to leave to light my 7 candles .. etc. etc. (what a brat I am)

My conscience is clean now so I can ignore him till he cleans up his act  ac_smile

You do talk some nonsense at times CC.  :laugh:  

I don't recall you ever admitting to being Jewish? In fact you rarely admit to anything, the fact that I consider the possibility of you being Jewish is due to your actions and behavior on here, nothing else.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I realize now Scouse has it backwards.  Jews dont control and use the left.  the left uses and controls jews, (but have largely thrown them aside for Muslims, just like they constantly throw gays and women aside for Muslims)

The left for years got political mileage out of the antiesemitism charge and the spector of Hitler and another holocaust looming, thus scaring Jews and others in to voting for the left.  But that could only take them so far.  So the left largely threw Jews over for muslims because Muslims are much more useful .That is why they have no regard for Israel.  Because their favorite group of all, Muslims, don't like Israel.

This is Just like when Muslims throw gays off of roofs or mistreat women,  even though the left say they are the guardians of women and gay rights they don't care what Muslims do to Women and Gays, just like they don't care what Muslims do to Jews.

The left went to the prom with the jews, then they danced with women and gays, BUT they left with the Muslims.

The left is made up of a vast array of misfits, deviants, do gooders and guilt ridden folks of various different ethnic backgrounds.  

There does seem to be a disproportionate amount of wealthy Jewish donors to leftist causes however. Soros of course being the most well known of recent times.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I realize now Scouse has it backwards.  Jews dont control and use the left.  the left uses and controls jews, (but have largely thrown them aside for Muslims, just like they constantly throw gays and women aside for Muslims)

The left for years got political mileage out of the antiesemitism charge and the spector of Hitler and another holocaust looming, thus scaring Jews and others in to voting for the left.  But that could only take them so far.  So the left largely threw Jews over for muslims because Muslims are much more useful .That is why they have no regard for Israel.  Because their favorite group of all, Muslims, don't like Israel.

This is Just like when Muslims throw gays off of roofs or mistreat women,  even though the left say they are the guardians of women and gay rights they don't care what Muslims do to Women and Gays, just like they don't care what Muslims do to Jews.

The left went to the prom with the jews, then they danced with women and gays, BUT they left with the Muslims.

The left is made up of a vast array of misfits, deviants, do gooders and guilt ridden folks of various different ethnic backgrounds.  

There does seem to be a disproportionate amount of wealthy Jewish donors to leftist causes however. Soros of course being the most well known of recent times.

I can agree with that. ac_drinks

Aryan

I think it's difficult to say who actually 'controls' the left, but I'd wager that the uber wealthy donors will get a big say in what goes on....

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Unfortunately, right now, SCOUSE is so brainwashed I don't think he listens to anything that doesn't support his conspiracy theory.

So much so I think I'll rarely comment on his posts  ... especially so long as he is on the current kick

Anyhow, I confessed today to conning him as to my being a  Jewish Princess  ... and having to leave to light my 7 candles .. etc. etc. (what a brat I am)

My conscience is clean now so I can ignore him till he cleans up his act  ac_smile

I don't recall you ever admitting to being Jewish? In fact you rarely admit to anything, the fact that I consider the possibility of you being Jewish is due to your actions and behavior on here, nothing else.

Aw.  Hitler's spawn / pawn didn't like to be nor owns up to being played for a sucker

A "convenient memory" OK, figured so. His mentor was a coward too, offing himself to escape paying for his vile deeds

Amazing. The sub-human has been dead for over 70 yrs, yet still controls / manipulates his little fools / tools today

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think it's difficult to say who actually 'controls' the left, but I'd wager that the uber wealthy donors will get a big say in what goes on....

The lefties bring in cheap labour.

Aryan

Aw.  Hitler's spawn / pawn didn't like to be nor owns up to being played for a sucker

A "convenient memory" OK, figured so. His mentor was a coward too, offing himself to escape paying for his vile deeds

Amazing. The sub-human has been dead for over 70 yrs, yet still controls / manipulates his little fools / tools today

ac_smile

Are you pro white, CC?

cc

Again again again ... . reply with a diversionary question  .. as gutless as his dead boss himself who offed himself to escape paying for his deeds

OK, if that's the best H's minion can do ....... so be it

In undeserved reply, I'm pro "good people & good ideologies" ... and very anti supremacist ideologies like nazi and islamic which I consider ... and history & reality "demon"strate ... to be vicious supremacist equivalents
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell