Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Seeing pictures of other posters

Started by Frood, December 14, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She is enamoured with our resident doppelganger.

Unfortunately he preferred the ministrations of a rancid harpie widely known as "Feral", who amongst other accomplishments used her daughters name and pictures to troll Brawl Hall. Her daughter was 16 at the time.

But Freud, aka "Don Kwyjibo" at Third Rail and "Dinky Dianna" elsewhere could not restrain his lust and travelled all the way to Brisbane from Melbourne to spend a little "quality time" with this slimey grandmother. Sadly, it didn't work out...much to the relief of Flea, an American slut and junky humper.

If you feel the need to verify the above, I invite you to visit Third Rail and scan posts by "feral", "The Queen of TR" (flea) and "Don Kwyjibo". It won't take long to reveal the sordid and sleazy activities of these three rimlickers. It will also reveal, no, corroborate the fact that Don and Dinky and the same person. The literary fingerprint is compelling, as is some of the common post contents about utes, gadgets and people who call him out.

It will also be clear as to why Freud hides out here under another alter...it seems he's pretty much reviled and pilloried amongst those he once walked amongst as an equal. He is the subject of much taunting and derision...largely due to his predilection for slappers like "feral' and "flea".

Sad, really, that he finds solace amidst this small but sensible tribe rather than amongst his own kind.

There are some fukt up people on that forum.

Bricktop

Well, true...but the point I'm making is that ONE of those fucked up people is here, playing stupid peek a boo games with the erstwhile members here.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, is Countess/flea a drug user?

Who cares. She is as dumb as a plant holder.

Anonymous

I couldn't stand that vile fat pig caskur.

Bricktop

Flea is not here as far as I know. She left after she was made to feel unwelcome by some member here... ac_blush . Ditto Caskur.

But her bestest e-friend Freud is.

It seems he's just looking for some place to enjoy informed discussion without the tedious "flaming" inherent with Third Rail. Can't blame him for that.

If he drops the infantile charade, I'm more than happy for him to be here.

As long as keeps up this risible "I am woman" charade that insults the membership here, I'm going to be on his case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Flea is not here as far as I know. She left after she was made to feel unwelcome by some member here... ac_blush . Ditto Caskur.

Yes, I remember. You and Herman really made those two feel at home. :laugh3:

Bricktop

I like to think of myself like a greeter at Walmart...helping people enjoy their posting experience!!!

Aryan

So the person who wrote about a goblin in third person was a female?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I like to think of myself like a greeter at Walmart...helping people enjoy their posting experience!!!

Thank you, don't come again.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So person who wrote about a goblin in third person was a female?

No. That's a he. His name is Paul.

He tries to project gender neutrality.

Frood

Unfortunately he preferred the ministrations of a rancid harpie widely known as "Feral", who amongst other accomplishments used her daughters name and pictures to troll Brawl Hall. Her daughter was 16 at the time.

But Freud, aka "Don Kwyjibo" at Third Rail and "Dinky Dianna" elsewhere could not restrain his lust and travelled all the way to Brisbane from Melbourne to spend a little "quality time" with this slimey grandmother. Sadly, it didn't work out...much to the relief of Flea, an American slut and junky humper.

If you feel the need to verify the above, I invite you to visit Third Rail and scan posts by "feral", "The Queen of TR" (flea) and "Don Kwyjibo". It won't take long to reveal the sordid and sleazy activities of these three rimlickers. It will also reveal, no, corroborate the fact that Don and Dinky and the same person. The literary fingerprint is compelling, as is some of the common post contents about utes, gadgets and people who call him out.

It will also be clear as to why Freud hides out here under another alter...it seems he's pretty much reviled and pilloried amongst those he once walked amongst as an equal. He is the subject of much taunting and derision...largely due to his predilection for slappers like "feral' and "flea".

Sad, really, that he finds solace amidst this small but sensible tribe rather than amongst his own kind.

ac_toofunny

What a load of horse shit, old man. Since I've registered here you've done your utmost best to compare me to that freud guy in some sordid attempt to get me to video chat with you. Not happening. Your a sleazeball when it comes to the fairer sex. Go wank yourself off and drop the pursuit. No means no.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So person who wrote about a goblin in third person was a female?

No. That's a he. His name is Paul.

He tries to project gender neutrality.

You mean fleamailman.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

ac_toofunny

What a load of horse shit, old man. Since I've registered here you've done your utmost best to compare me to that freud guy in some sordid attempt to get me to video chat with you. Not happening. Your a sleazeball when it comes to the fairer sex. Go wank yourself off and drop the pursuit. No means no.

Tell ya what, sparky...how about we leave the members decide. They can go see for themselves. I'll just point the way.

"Don Gimpy" invests in cryptocoin...lo and behold, Dinky advises Mel about crypto coin.

Mel has no music in his rig...Dinky advises him re DAB radio which "Don Gimpy" has installed.

"Don Gimpy" drives a ute...Dinky wants a Toyota Hilux for his next ride.

There's one way out of this idiocy you've created for yourself. Just come clean, and all shall be well. Keep up the charade, and ol' Rotwang will ride your ass.

These people don't deserve or warrant BH bullshit trolling, fuckwad. Grow up, or fuck off.