Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, post a pic of yourself Dinky  ac_biggrin

Anybody that uses a voice distorter to hide his male voice aint going to post a picture of himself.

Good point, to tell the truth I'm still kinda sad to find out Dinky is a guy, I always thought she was smart and sexy and always enjoyed her stories.  :001_tongue:

I'm female, not that it should matter either way on a message board. I had my fun with the voice changer but retired all that awhile ago.

But everyone keeps calling you Aaron, and say you have a man's voice on skype.  We need pics to prove it.  ac_dance

Dinky is a guy. Several posters have heard his voice.

But, the guy comes from flame forums. This is the type of  thing they do. He's just having a little fun. And he is no progtard either.

That's true, I do like the fact that Dinky isn't one of those double standard lefties, but his bashing against cops I believe is getting too far, or at least she should prove how they are bad ppl, instead of just blindly pointing fingers and insulting them.

Fash's kid brother is a cop. I wonder what she thinks of the cop bashing.

And just so you, I thought the same way as Dinky at one time. I have got a criminal record after all.

I dun think Fash would like it, but at the same time I doubt she's the type to get offended easily.  Though at least it's more normal for you to dislike the police for giving you a bad record, but I just dun get Dinky and his endless ramblings wishing for bad things against the police and even accusing them being a pos.

I have roughed up cops and I have been roughed up by cops. If anyone has just cause to hate the cops it is this ex-con. But, I respect Brick and Fash. I don't get up in their faces about cops.

Getting into a fight isn't good, but it's really one of the most tolerable out of all cases, even my brother's colleagues got into a fight, both of them were women too over some really minor issue.

When I was young, I liked to fight. Even now, I am not shy about throwing my fists if I have to or I just want to.

Fighting can sometimes be addictive, especially if you win too much, lol.  Guess it's part of human nature, but at the same time it's needs to be resisted to prevent us from getting into further trouble.  This is why I always find martial arts to be a great thing to practice from what my brother has learn, not just for exercise or self defense, but also to train yourself to refrain from getting into a fight no matter how good you are.  In high school I used to practice boxing to fend off jerks and bullies and always got myself in trouble, while my brother has a black belt in some type of kung fu and also judo, surprisingly he never got into a fight again since then, which even I find it hard to believe.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Fighting can sometimes be addictive, especially if you win too much, lol.  Guess it's part of human nature, but at the same time it's needs to be resisted to prevent us from getting into further trouble.  This is why I always find martial arts to be a great thing to practice from what my brother has learn, not just for exercise or self defense, but also to train yourself to refrain from getting into a fight no matter how good you are.  In high school I used to practice boxing to fend off jerks and bullies and always got myself in trouble, while my brother has a black belt in some type of kung fu and also judo, surprisingly he never got into a fight again since then, which even I find it hard to believe.

The martial arts guys I now too have been in few fights. My son is into bodybuilding, but rarely fights. When I was his age, I would hit the weights and want to some guy, any guy.

Zetsu

The martial arts guys I now too have been in few fights. My son is into bodybuilding, but rarely fights. When I was his age, I would hit the weights and want to some guy, any guy.

I know what ya mean Herman, met a few martial artist in the past but notice they too can't seem to control their inner self despite what they've learned, which I find it odd.  I think bodybuilding is awesome too, I mean just turn yourself into some terminator and ppl would think twice before messing with you, along with martial arts makes it a awesome combination.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, post a pic of yourself Dinky  ac_biggrin

Anybody that uses a voice distorter to hide his male voice aint going to post a picture of himself.

Good point, to tell the truth I'm still kinda sad to find out Dinky is a guy, I always thought she was smart and sexy and always enjoyed her stories.  :001_tongue:

I'm female, not that it should matter either way on a message board. I had my fun with the voice changer but retired all that awhile ago.

But everyone keeps calling you Aaron, and say you have a man's voice on skype.  We need pics to prove it.  ac_dance

Dinky is a guy. Several posters have heard his voice.

But, the guy comes from flame forums. This is the type of  thing they do. He's just having a little fun. And he is no progtard either.

That's true, I do like the fact that Dinky isn't one of those double standard lefties, but his bashing against cops I believe is getting too far, or at least she should prove how they are bad ppl, instead of just blindly pointing fingers and insulting them.

Fash's kid brother is a cop. I wonder what she thinks of the cop bashing.

And just so you, I thought the same way as Dinky at one time. I have got a criminal record after all.

I dun think Fash would like it, but at the same time I doubt she's the type to get offended easily.  Though at least it's more normal for you to dislike the police for giving you a bad record, but I just dun get Dinky and his endless ramblings wishing for bad things against the police and even accusing them being a pos.

I have roughed up cops and I have been roughed up cops. If anyone has just cause to hate the cops it is this ex-con. But, I respect Brick and Fash. I don't get up in their faces about cops.

I have a sibling who is a cop. I don't get in their face unless they start crapping on about how noble they think they are. THEN they get the treatment.

You're just really weird Dinky, all this bashing against cop yet you still wun give out your reason.

Frood

They're armed thieves and bullies. The largest street gang on the planet.

If there was a button I could push which incinerated every single LEO on Earth, I would with no hesitation.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Scumbag.

That's IT?

That's THE TREATMENT???

:roll:

You noodle necked gimp.

Frood

I reserve the Treatment for those bright enough to take it in.

Sucks to be you, tubby.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I know what ya mean Herman, met a few martial artist in the past but notice they too can't seem to control their inner self despite what they've learned, which I find it odd.  I think bodybuilding is awesome too, I mean just turn yourself into some terminator and ppl would think twice before messing with you, along with martial arts makes it a awesome combination.

I took Martial Arts for 8 years and was teaching at the end. I dont fight unless I have to. Only been in 2 fights, and won both. Cant say I think body building is a good combination. Too much muscle slows one down, I saw it with Chuck Norris when he bulked up. Now if ya tone like Bruce Lee, watch out!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I reserve the Treatment for those bright enough to take it in.

Sucks to be you, tubby.

Tubby? Who? That's what TD used to call everyone when he got frustrated.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"

I took Martial Arts for 8 years and was teaching at the end. I dont fight unless I have to. Only been in 2 fights, and won both. Cant say I think body building is a good combination. Too much muscle slows one down, I saw it with Chuck Norris when he bulked up. Now if ya tone like Bruce Lee, watch out!!!

Now that you mentioned it does make sense why I seldom see MA fighters go full time body building, or having too much specific muscle strength in sports can risk injuring or pulling other muscle groups from what my PE teacher taught me.  Btw which martial arts did you practice and teach in Blazor?   I always wanted to learn Aikido when I was a kid but just didn't had enough time and lack the discipline, maybe if I wasn't bombarded with so much homework, swim practice, after school tutoring, piano lessons and having to risk sacrificing my remaining precious video game time, lol.  :001_tongue:

Blazor

Now that you mentioned it does make sense why I seldom see MA fighters go full time body building, or having too much specific muscle strength in sports can risk injuring or pulling other muscle groups from what my PE teacher taught me.  Btw which martial arts did you practice and teach in Blazor?   I always wanted to learn Aikido when I was a kid but just didn't had enough time and lack the discipline, maybe if I wasn't bombarded with so much homework, swim practice, after school tutoring, piano lessons and having to risk sacrificing my remaining precious video game time, lol.  :001_tongue:

Yup, bulk = slow, tone = quick. Thats why I prefer tone over mass. I might be small framed, but Im like a Ninja! lolol

Ha! The kind I took was a combo of Akido, Jiujitsu and karate. The specific style I took was Kuniba-kai Shitō-ryū, and the international organization name was Seishin-kai.

I took it from the age of 9 or 10 til I was 17. Never made it to black belt, but the belt right before it, brown. They wouldnt advance me for some reason, maybe cause I was a minor. But they told me once I became black I legally had to register myself. Cause then my hands are considered a deadly weapon. Stupid law I know. Anyway, my sensei moved to South Carolina, myself and one other brown belt was left teaching the class. He quit coming, and eventually my life became too hectic to continue teaching as well. WISH I had continued. At that time I was the senior high representative of my church, a junior police cadet and taught the officers karate, was in school, worked full time, and had a gf (and played video games too lol). I had to give some things up lol. (hindsight I wish I had gave up that gf at the time lol). I never did see my instructor again, and that style is taught no where near by.

Here is a wiki link I just found that explains it some...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seishinkai">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seishinkai

http://www.geocities.ws/seishinkai_peru/images/parcheazul.png">

http://www.sanshinkankarate.com/kan/images/images/menjoseshinkai.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
">

Man there's always something new to learn everyday, especially the part I find it interesting how the grappler guy use the physics of bones to over come their opponent's muscle strength.  Kinda reminds me of how we stand while we bike to use our leg bones to support our body weight against gravity instead of just sitting down and using our quads and back thigh muscles.

Quote from: "Blazor"

Yup, bulk = slow, tone = quick. Thats why I prefer tone over mass. I might be small framed, but Im like a Ninja! lolol

Ha! The kind I took was a combo of Akido, Jiujitsu and karate. The specific style I took was Kuniba-kai Shitō-ryū, and the international organization name was Seishin-kai.

I took it from the age of 9 or 10 til I was 17. Never made it to black belt, but the belt right before it, brown. They wouldnt advance me for some reason, maybe cause I was a minor. But they told me once I became black I legally had to register myself. Cause then my hands are considered a deadly weapon. Stupid law I know. Anyway, my sensei moved to South Carolina, myself and one other brown belt was left teaching the class. He quit coming, and eventually my life became too hectic to continue teaching as well. WISH I had continued. At that time I was the senior high representative of my church, a junior police cadet and taught the officers karate, was in school, worked full time, and had a gf (and played video games too lol). I had to give some things up lol. (hindsight I wish I had gave up that gf at the time lol). I never did see my instructor again, and that style is taught no where near by.

Here is a wiki link I just found that explains it some...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seishinkai">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seishinkai

http://www.geocities.ws/seishinkai_peru/images/parcheazul.png">

http://www.sanshinkankarate.com/kan/images/images/menjoseshinkai.jpg">

That means you're like a Japanese MMA fighter, not to mention specialized in the most practical ones, which I really like too if I ever get the chance to learn, so much better than just boxing and Taichi imo.  I prefer tone over mass too, I guess we can say mass has strength but tone has speed and momentum, along with techniques give you the upper edge.  ac_cool   Lol that's kinda lame how you need to register yourself as a weapon in the US, that's just like in Singapore too while I'm glad Canada doesn't put up with this nonsense just b/c ppl are willing to work hard and improve their body and mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu" that's kinda lame how you need to register yourself as a weapon in the US.

I didn't know that.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu" that's kinda lame how you need to register yourself as a weapon in the US.

I didn't know that.

lol Yea it's kinda silly and weird, whether you're a black belt in martial arts or a dedicated boxer, the government can sometimes get really paranoid.  :001_tongue: