The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Less of the 'clown' Lavender Arse.....

As for BF, someone on 4Chan claims to know his identity, this should be interesting as he's been extremely careful to keep it secret over the years.  :laugh:

4 Chan has nothing better to do  ac_lmfao ,I know who BF as it was the bargaining chip used for Modship...haha to funny..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I saw SCOUSE's posts on Vancouver memebee. I think he and Extralegs are the same person.

But, if they are not, I actually share some common ground with SCOUSE. I consider myself an Israeli, not a Jew. As an atheist, I can't stand religious Jews. Israel is a de facto secular state, but I would like to see it become official.

I agree with Scouse about immigration.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Gaon"I saw SCOUSE's posts on Vancouver memebee. I think he and Extralegs are the same person.

But, if they are not, I actually share some common ground with SCOUSE. I consider myself an Israeli, not a Jew. As an atheist, I can't stand religious Jews. Israel is a de facto secular state, but I would like to see it become official.

Same here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Same here.

But, SCOUSE thinks Gaon is part of a conspiracy to make him a minority in Britain.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Same here.

But, SCOUSE thinks Gaon is part of a conspiracy to make him a minority in Britain.

I honestly dont think Scouse believes "Gaon" is a "part", and I also think Scouse and I are the same in which we believe THEY, for thats I ever call THEM, are not a certain group (Joooos), or even the whole of any group, for THEY are sneaky fuckers, that use THEIR puppets to do THEIR bidding. We will never know the names of THOSE, but we do have a good idea of who THEIR upper puppets are, and Scouse is not far off when he says the majority are Jewish. I think Scouse and I both agree that it is not all Jews, nor is it just Jews, but a vast ORDER.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"

Same here.

I honestly dont think Scouse believes "Gaon" is a "part", and I also think Scouse and I are the same in which we believe THEY, for thats I ever call THEM, are not a certain group (Joooos), or even the whole of any group, for THEY are sneaky fuckers, that use THEIR puppets to do THEIR bidding. We will never know the names of THOSE, but we do have a good idea of who THEIR upper puppets are, and Scouse is not far off when he says the majority are Jewish. I think Scouse and I both agree that it is not all Jews, nor is it just Jews, but a vast ORDER.

I hate leftists. And a lot of Jews in Canada are elitist lefties, but certainly not all. Most Russian Jews are not lefties.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Same here.

Would you agree though that Scouse is brainwashed and takes this to an unhealthy obsession level.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Would you agree though that Scouse is brainwashed and takes this to an unhealthy obsession level.

I cant agree with that, as I believe that Scouse thinks he is UNbrainwashing himself, which is rightfully so, we all need to be unbrainwashed of the "education" we receive in school, the indoctrinization. We are lied to, and we should learn the truth. I know everyone picks with him and calls him a Jew hater, mostly cause he sports the symbolism that would make you think that, but really I think all he wants is us to open our eyes to the elite globalist threat. As far as unhealthy obsession, Im sure he gets bored coming home at night after his night shift, nothing on tv, everything closed, so he dives into researching things, I've been there before, trying to uncover the truth. I do wish sometimes he would break free from wanting to inform us of the dangers, and simply post about other stuff. It may be his passion, and it may be an obsession to a degree, but all in all, he aint a bad guy. Of course if poo gets slung at him, he slings it right back, in his own comedic way  :laugh:

Anonymous

I cant agree with that, as I believe that Scouse thinks he is UNbrainwashing himself, which is rightfully so, we all need to be unbrainwashed of the "education" we receive in school, the indoctrinization. We are lied to, and we should learn the truth. I know everyone picks with him and calls him a Jew hater, mostly cause he sports the symbolism that would make you think that, but really I think all he wants is us to open our eyes to the elite globalist threat. As far as unhealthy obsession, Im sure he gets bored coming home at night after his night shift, nothing on tv, everything closed, so he dives into researching things, I've been there before, trying to uncover the truth. I do wish sometimes he would break free from wanting to inform us of the dangers, and simply post about other stuff. It may be his passion, and it may be an obsession to a degree, but all in all, he aint a bad guy. Of course if poo gets slung at him, he slings it right back, in his own comedic way  :laugh:

Left wing bias in education and the media is not what I meant.

He is a grown man who worships a dead dictator. He accepts youtube videos posted by high school dropouts as the gospel truth.He sees Zionists under his bed just like C minor sees Trumpers. I've known a few conspiracy theorists, but none took it to the level that Scouse does.

Blazor

He is a grown man who worships a dead dictator. He accepts youtube videos posted by high school dropouts as the gospel truth.He sees Zionists under his bed just like C minor sees Trumpers. I've known a few conspiracy theorists, but none took it to the level that Scouse does.

Does he really worship Hitler though lol?  :laugh:

I know his struggle, youtube researching can be hard these days, sorting out the truth and something thats complete bullshit.

C minor has outright hate for all Trumpers, but Scouse....... well..... I dont think hes THAT bad  :laugh:

Anonymous

I know his struggle, youtube researching can be hard these days, sorting out the truth and something thats complete bullshit.

C minor has outright hate for all Trumpers, but Scouse....... well..... I dont think hes THAT bad  :laugh:

He gets pretty upset when someone knocks his beloved dictator. And it doesn't seem like he is researching utube very hard. The videos are so easily refuted, but like someone who is brainwashed he can't see and definitely won't accept it.

As for C minor, he is the poster boy for why people like Shen Li oppose universal suffrage.

Blazor

He gets pretty upset when someone knocks his beloved dictator. And it doesn't seem like he is researching utube very hard. The videos are so easily refuted, but like someone who is brainwashed he can't see and definitely won't accept it.

As for C minor, he is the poster boy for why people like Shen Li oppose universal suffrage.

:laugh:  "he is the poster boy for why people like Shen Li oppose universal suffrage"

Maybe he is blinded to a degree. Its possible he gets on Stormfront, someone presents a video, others comment and back up a claim, so he takes it as truth. In the end, Scouse has to decide if its worthy of sharing, or worthy of chucking into the garbage bin. Everyone calling him a Jew hater, maybe it grows on him, and festers, actually turning him into a jew hater. Im not Scouse, so I dont rightly know  what is going on upstairs haha. How long this has actually been going on with him I dont know either. If he was raised to hate the Jew or what. I think he came out and said before that he didnt hate all jews, just the ELITE that are the puppet masters, I could be wrong though lol. I know he is rightfully upset at what is happening to his homeland, and the unfairness and hate that is being bestowed upon whitey as of late, all that prolly adds to it.

Just saying what I see! I always try and see things from both sides  ac_smile

Anonymous

:laugh:  "he is the poster boy for why people like Shen Li oppose universal suffrage"

Maybe he is blinded to a degree. Its possible he gets on Stormfront, someone presents a video, others comment and back up a claim, so he takes it as truth. In the end, Scouse has to decide if its worthy of sharing, or worthy of chucking into the garbage bin. Everyone calling him a Jew hater, maybe it grows on him, and festers, actually turning him into a jew hater. Im not Scouse, so I dont rightly know  what is going on upstairs haha. How long this has actually been going on with him I dont know either. If he was raised to hate the Jew or what. I think he came out and said before that he didnt hate all jews, just the ELITE that are the puppet masters, I could be wrong though lol. I know he is rightfully upset at what is happening to his homeland, and the unfairness and hate that is being bestowed upon whitey as of late, all that prolly adds to it.

Just saying what I see! I always try and see things from both sides  ac_smile

There is no maybe about it. A bunch of confused social misfits on a site owned by Don Black control his mind. He never questions those twits.

Blazor

Im not gonna lie, its a long video, but I promise, it will wake you up! This is the video that woke me up 10 years ago. I knew things were amiss before, but this summed up a lot, lot of info in this one. A lil dated, again 10 years ago, but it catches you up on the corruption, and gives you an idea how things are, needs updating for sure though. I believe this video is prolly exactly what Scouse keeps trying to warn us about. This is also when, I put my glasses on.

I present.... Wake Up Call - New World Order documentary from 2008....

">

Anonymous

Same here.

I don't give two shits about Scouse hating Jews. But, the thing is Scouse knows nothing about Jews or Israel.