Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "cc"You assist Soros by keeping eyes off the ball ... the ball being hard leftists ..  left Sorosites ... and their love affair with islamists who are swamping you

Scouse used to talk about the left and Muslims, and what they are doing and people generally agreed and were interested in it.  Now all he talks about is Jewish conspiracy stuff and nobody buys it.  And the more nobody buys it the more he talks about it. :sad:

That was before I learned about the Jewish power sphere of control.  Whoever controls the money supply, controls the people. It's really that simple....

Politicians are just puppets on a string who dance to the tune of whatever the international banksters choose for them on that particular day.
 In other words you doubled down on conspiracy theories and stopped fighting the left and went tilting at Jewish windmills instead.

Its a shame, but you're free to do that if you wish, just know that it is dull and boring, nobody here buys it, it helps the left, and it chases good people away who might otherwise agree with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup" In other words you doubled down on conspiracy theories and stopped fighting the left and went tilting at Jewish windmills instead.

Its a shame, but you're free to do that if you wish, just know that it is dull and boring, nobody here buys it, it helps the left, and it chases good people away who might otherwise agree with you.

I wasn't a poster on BF, so I have no idea what Scouser was like there. He's always blamed Jews for whites being so liberal since he's been here, but lately the conspiracy shit is all he posts.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup" In other words you doubled down on conspiracy theories and stopped fighting the left and went tilting at Jewish windmills instead.

I wasn't a poster on BF, so I have no idea what Scouser was like there. He's always blamed Jews for whites being so liberal since he's been here, but lately the conspiracy shit is all he posts.

he's always talked about the Jews et al. on bastard factory as well, but the proportion of his posts that are dedicated to that have grown steadily over the years.  As you say now its almost at 100% levels.

cc

has become a a one trick pony, and that pony is lame?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"You assist Soros by keeping eyes off the ball ... the ball being hard leftists ..  left Sorosites ... and their love affair with islamists who are swamping you

Scouse used to talk about the left and Muslims, and what they are doing and people generally agreed and were interested in it.  Now all he talks about is Jewish conspiracy stuff and nobody buys it.  And the more nobody buys it the more he talks about it. :sad:

That was before I learned about the Jewish power sphere of control.  Whoever controls the money supply, controls the people. It's really that simple....

Politicians are just puppets on a string who dance to the tune of whatever the international banksters choose for them on that particular day.
 In other words you doubled down on conspiracy theories and stopped fighting the left and went tilting at Jewish windmills instead.

Why are you so unwilling to admit there is a Jewish problem? Can you honestly not see how different our countries would be if they weren't controlled by these people?  The 1% elites have been working together as a cabal for a hell of a long time, and by doing so have managed to seize control of the vast majority of mainstream media, banking, government and academia.  This is why we're in such dire straights and the anti-white industry is so prevalent.  (((They))) heavily influence and control just about everything of importance, which is why they have been so successful in implementing their agendas and conditioning the public to think a certain way. The only thing which has thrown a small spanner in the works for them is the internet, although they're doing their best to have it censored and regulated so that anything they don't like isn't shown to the masses.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"has become a a one trick pony, and that pony is lame

You're right, I should bang on about the ragheads all the time instead.   :001_rolleyes:

Wazzzup

List of holes in the Jewish Conspiracy theory (feel free to add)

No leaders in the west are Jewish, Merkel is not Jewish,

Scouse says communism was created by Jews, so why isn't israel communist?

If Jews created communism then Why didnt communists EVER make Judaism the state Religion?

Most Jews are white

My personal favorite--if Jews are SO in control of the left, why is it most of the left doesn't like Israel?

Swiss cheese has fewer holes in it than the Jewish Conspiracy argument has.

cc

You are in the Uk, right Scouce?

I'm guessin in time it will be  abdul that takes over your neighbourhood, not heime

There's many places in UK that you would not enter and I'm guessin they are all abdul areas, not heime areas ...

and you know exactly what I mean .. it ain't just Bradford or tower hamlets now ... it's grown many times over that today and spreading fast

Dunno, it sure a hell wasn't heime that blew up in NY today, it was abdul
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

It is a shame Wazzup. He could be an asset to the cause and a thorn in the side of leftists. Instead he does their bidding for them thanks to the cult that has brainwashed him.

Blazor

This is true!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

This is true!!!

I'd be interested to hear Wazzup's thoughts on the International Jewish banking cabal, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Goldmansachs etc...

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"List of holes in the Jewish Conspiracy theory (feel free to add)

No leaders in the west are Jewish, Merkel is not Jewish,

She has a Jewish mother, making her Jewish by birth. Her family's name is Krasner, which is Jewish, and has been changed.

Scouse says communism was created by Jews, so why isn't israel communist?

I suspect because they know that Communist countries are economic disasters which can't properly sustain themselves. Why would they want their people to live under those conditions?

If Jews created communism then Why didnt communists EVER make Judaism the state Religion?

Many Jews are atheists, following Judaism is not an essential part of being Jewish.

Most Jews are white

They're an extremely mongrelised group, meaning that they can't be called 'white'. They are a separate racial ethnic group, and consider themselves so.

My personal favorite--if Jews are SO in control of the left, why is it most of the left doesn't like Israel?

This is a fairly recent phenomenon. In the past, Jews have enjoyed the unconditional support of the left, mainly due to their holy Holocaust card, however in recent times  it has become apparent that Israel bullies the hell out of the Palestinians and is very much the aggressor, meaning that it's a bit hypocritical for Jews to still be able to claim that they are helpless victims.  Needless to say, much of the left have turned their backs on them, and it's also the reason why a lot of Jews have moved over to the Neo Con right, because they have managed to gather support from some elements of the Christian right wing.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"You are in the Uk, right Scouce?

I'm guessin in time it will be  abdul that takes over your neighbourhood, not heime

There's many places in UK that you would not enter and I'm guessin they are all abdul areas, not heime areas ...

and you know exactly what I mean .. it ain't just Bradford or tower hamlets now ... it's grown many times over that today and spreading fast

Dunno, it sure a hell wasn't heime that blew up in NY today, it was abdul

Are you really gonna try that tactic again?  

I prefer to address the root of a problem CC, not a mere symptom. You should try it sometime....  :icon_wink: