The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blazor, do you believe Jews control the left and everything they do, like Scouse does?

Like I said earlier--If I had to put a number on it I would say Jewish influence on the left is 15 to 20% at the highest, and most of that is George Soros.

I did not vote in that thread lol.

To be honest, I know its not ALL Jews. Nor can I say for a fact that they have all the control. But, the ones with the money do seem to be in control, and it does stem back to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and such. Even further back to the royal blood line. This goes much deeper than the Jews alone in my opinion. I do agree with ya that Soros is in a lot of control over the Left, at least with financial influence and such. The media seems highly responsible for the left, but we would have to look at who controls the media. Again, this goes very deep, and on many levels, that I cant blame one race alone. Also though, I dont see any of African, Mexican, Asian, and other nationalities being "in" on things. I can see why Scouse points towards the Jews. Our own government is so fucked and infiltrated it aint funny. So many levels.

Much of this was covered in the billionaires thread.  Most money in politics is corporations trying to get favors from governments.   Most billionaires using their money in politics are white guys, not Jews.  Soros is the big exception.    

I realize that blacks and Hipsanic have little money to influence things but they have votes.  And except for Trump standing in their way--Hispanics and Muslims  control US immigration policy

I'm sure you know from living here, the idea that blacks have "no power" makes little sense-- Practically everything is run by blacks for approval for whether its racist or not.  

Just FTR how much Jewish control is there on the left in your opinion.  Like I said my opinion 15 to 20 percent.

Jewish influence isn't just on the left these days, as I said before, many of them have moved over to the Neo Con right due to much of the left turning their backs on them because of Israel.

When Jewish political matters are considered, their power and influence goes much further than their numbers. Look at how many lobby groups there are? AIPAC, ADL, SPLC , Israel Lobby, and that's just off the top of my head.  They literally have attempted to cover all their bases.  Why aren't there any lobby groups for white Europeans and do you honestly believe that Jews would welcome such an idea? No chance....

Like I said its a gaping huge hole in the conspiracy theory-- You say Jews control the entire left, and everything it does, BUT they can't even get a majority of the left to support Israel-- the Jewish state.  You can try and rationalize that all you want, but that is a solid piece of evidence that you are wrong.

In fact, you have it in reverse, and that is why the left doesn't support Israel.  The left have used the Jews holocaust narrative  and the spector of Hitler to scare people away from the legitimate right in Europe.  But the left have moved onto other groups, like Muslims because the Jews aren't that useful to them anymore whereas Muslims have become much more useful (just like women and gays are not as useful as Muslims so the left will always pick Muslims over them)  .  THAT is why the left doesn't support Israel, they have moved onto supporting Muslims after using the Jews and mostly casting them aside.

The US Democratic party and the Liberal party in Canada are both notorious for rallying around the victimized group of the day. They used to use Jews, but have moved on to followers of Islam at least in the case of the LPC.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blazor, do you believe Jews control the left and everything they do, like Scouse does?

Like I said earlier--If I had to put a number on it I would say Jewish influence on the left is 15 to 20% at the highest, and most of that is George Soros.

I did not vote in that thread lol.

To be honest, I know its not ALL Jews. Nor can I say for a fact that they have all the control. But, the ones with the money do seem to be in control, and it does stem back to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and such. Even further back to the royal blood line. This goes much deeper than the Jews alone in my opinion. I do agree with ya that Soros is in a lot of control over the Left, at least with financial influence and such. The media seems highly responsible for the left, but we would have to look at who controls the media. Again, this goes very deep, and on many levels, that I cant blame one race alone. Also though, I dont see any of African, Mexican, Asian, and other nationalities being "in" on things. I can see why Scouse points towards the Jews. Our own government is so fucked and infiltrated it aint funny. So many levels.

Much of this was covered in the billionaires thread.  Most money in politics is corporations trying to get favors from governments.   Most billionaires using their money in politics are white guys, not Jews.  Soros is the big exception.    

I realize that blacks and Hipsanic have little money to influence things but they have votes.  And except for Trump standing in their way--Hispanics and Muslims  control US immigration policy

I'm sure you know from living here, the idea that blacks have "no power" makes little sense-- Practically everything is run by blacks for approval for whether its racist or not.  

Just FTR how much Jewish control is there on the left in your opinion.  Like I said my opinion 15 to 20 percent.

Jewish influence isn't just on the left these days, as I said before, many of them have moved over to the Neo Con right due to much of the left turning their backs on them because of Israel.

When Jewish political matters are considered, their power and influence goes much further than their numbers. Look at how many lobby groups there are? AIPAC, ADL, SPLC , Israel Lobby, and that's just off the top of my head.  They literally have attempted to cover all their bases.  Why aren't there any lobby groups for white Europeans and do you honestly believe that Jews would welcome such an idea? No chance....

Like I said its a gaping huge hole in the conspiracy theory-- You say Jews control the entire left, and everything it does, BUT they can't even get a majority of the left to support Israel-- the Jewish state.  You can try and rationalize that all you want, but that is a solid piece of evidence that you are wrong.

In fact, you have it in reverse, and that is why the left doesn't support Israel.  The left have used the Jews holocaust narrative  and the spector of Hitler to scare people away from the legitimate right in Europe.  But the left have moved onto other groups, like Muslims because the Jews aren't that useful to them anymore whereas Muslims have become much more useful (just like women and gays are not as useful as Muslims so the left will always pick Muslims over them)  .  THAT is why the left doesn't support Israel, they have moved onto supporting Muslims after using the Jews and mostly casting them aside.

The US Democratic party and the Liberal party in Canada are both notorious for rallying around the victimized group of the day. They used to use Jews, but have advanced to followers of Islam at least in the case of the LPC.
Yeah, that's what I've seen too in the US and though I am less familiar with it, Europe as well.

Wazzzup

Crap, I dont think I saw the billionaires thread.

I cant give a true representation of how much I think Jewish control over the left there is, cause I honestly dont know. I dont normally base things off race, but more so who. I know the media is owned by very few these days, and if most happen to be Jewish (which I dont know without doing some digging), than I would say that percentage would be pretty high. I know long ago, most within the Rothschilds and Rockefeller cabal, aka banking cabal, bought out a LOT of the newspapers, later buying up most of the rest of the media. This is so they can influence. I also know the CIA is deeply embedded in the media these days as well. So makes ya kinda wonder if its our own government as well. I know our government has Black projects, like huge underground bunkers that connect with magnetic rail systems across the country. They are preparing for something, and more and more I believe they are trying to instigate another civil war.

Here's an article that should shed some light on the media aspect

The Washington Post[/u]

John Henry - The Boston Globe

Sheldon Adelson - The Las Vegas Review-Journal

Joe Mansueto - Inc. and Fast Company magazines

Mortimer Zuckerman - US News & World Report, New York Daily News

Barbey family - Village Voice

Stanley Hubbard – Hubbard Broadcasting

Patrick Soon-Shiong - Tribune Publishing Co.

Carlos Slim Helu - The New York Times

Warren Buffett - regional daily papers

Viktor Vekselberg - Gawker

Certainly that idiot Bloomberg is jewish, but most of the rest don't appear to be.  (I'll leave it to someone else to pin that down if they want)

BTW the New York Times and Washington post, the biggest most powerful  newspapers are owned by Jeff  Bezos and Carlos Slim Helu neither of which are jewish

Another stat I found-

11 of the 50 richest people in the world are Jewish, according to the 30th annual Forbes billionaires listThats about 20 percent, which echoes my own guess of influence.

Blazor

11 of the 50 richest people in the world are Jewish, according to the 30th annual Forbes billionaires listThats about 20 percent, which echoes my own guess of influence.

Ha! Good guess if so!

I'll read the article later when I get a chance.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote11 of the 50 richest people in the world are Jewish, according to the 30th annual Forbes billionaires listThats about 20 percent, which echoes my own guess of influence.

Was Vladimir Putin on that list? How about crown princes and shekhs from the Middle East?

Aryan

Well, the silence in this thread is deafening.   :ththbored:

It seems that Merkel the *AHEM* non-Jew is more of a friend to Jewish causes than many actual Jews huh?   :icon_wink:

Her imminent destruction of Germany of course being the  biggest notch under her belt thus far.....

Bricktop

Politicians should never receive these ego trophies from any organisation.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"Politicians should never receive these ego trophies from any organisation.

Aged Ole CRONIES should never be allowed to get away with blatant Whingin ,simply cos hes a F,aggot .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I don't where Scouse is going with this latest paranoia, but B'nai B'rith has honoured many leaders including our former prime minister Stephen Harper. Like everything else about his brainwashing, he hasn't thought it through.

Stephen Harper honoured at B'nai Brith dinner

http://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/bill-brooks-stephen-harper-honoured-at-bnai-brith-dinner">http://calgaryherald.com/business/local ... ith-dinner">http://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/bill-brooks-stephen-harper-honoured-at-bnai-brith-dinner

Stephen Harper Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize By Jewish Organization

http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2014/09/03/stephen-harper-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-jewish-organization/">http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2014/09/03 ... anization/">http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2014/09/03/stephen-harper-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-jewish-organization/

And not just Harper and Merkel. Former Colombian President Alvaro Uribe too.

B'nai B'rith International Honors Colombian President With Its Highest Award

http://www.bnaibrith.org/press-releases/bnai-brith-international-honors-colombian-president-with-its-highest-award">http://www.bnaibrith.org/press-releases ... hest-award">http://www.bnaibrith.org/press-releases/bnai-brith-international-honors-colombian-president-with-its-highest-award

Wazzzup

Thus illustrating the fallacy of cherry picking

QuoteCherry picking,.. is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

You can't point out one jew doing something and then ignore the many other nonJews doing the same thing, then say "see that's a Jewish thing"

Anonymous

^He only sees what he wants to. Typical of the victims of brainwashing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^He only sees what he wants to. Typical of the victims of brainwashing.

While I often don't agree with IHJ and SCOUSE, SCOUSE's tunnel vision is hard to watch..

He's a good boy, and I'm sure he'll get over it.

Bricktop

He's been quiet of late.

But then there's been a new episode of Wolfenstein released on PS4, so he's probably desperately trying to fight with the Nazi scum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's been quiet of late.

But then there's been a new episode of Wolfenstein released on PS4, so he's probably desperately trying to fight with the Nazi scum.

That's probably it Bricktop.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Merkel did a a lot of damage to Germany.  May take a long time to recover, if that's even possible at all.