The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Did I hear that whites are being persecuted now? In that case, whites are the new blacks!

It has been discussed here that minorities in the USA, other than Asians are not being held to the same standard as Caucasians.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He misses RW ^^

Much the same way as the world misses Hitler.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"I'll take a bit back - You are too goofy to hate

True enough. However, every thread now is the same fucking shit. Worse than that, existing threads are turning into soapboxes to regurgitate the David Duke conspiracy horseshit.

Bricktop

Well, lets talk about Chairman Mao!!! How many did he wipe from the face of the earth??

Damn commies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, lets talk about Chairman Mao!!! How many did he wipe from the face of the earth??

Damn commies.

He wiped my paternal grandparents from the face of the earth.

He was the most bloodthirsty dictator of the 20th century and that's saying something.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And he wasn't white!!!

We're the best at everything, including slaughter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And he wasn't white!!!

We're the best at everything, including slaughter.

Chiang Kai Shel was a thug too..

And he was an ally of the USA.

Bricktop

So was the Shah Of Iran. The leaders of Cuba, Peru, Chile and Argentina. Panama, Laos, South Vietnam. Nicaragua. Israel.

Being an ally of the US does NOT mean you are NOT a thug.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He misses RW ^^

Much the same way as the world misses Hitler.

That much??  Damn, you must have had it bad for her.  :sad:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"So was the Shah Of Iran. The leaders of Cuba, Peru, Chile and Argentina. Panama, Laos, South Vietnam. Nicaragua. Israel.

These days it normally means you ARE a thug.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So was the Shah Of Iran. The leaders of Cuba, Peru, Chile and Argentina. Panama, Laos, South Vietnam. Nicaragua. Israel.

The USA allied with a lot of bad men during the cold war before the Soviet Union could and vice versa.

Aryan

Warning this thread is not for the faint hearted!  If brutal, inconvenient truths aren't your thing, then this thread isn't for you!  :evilthoughts2:

CC's just passed out after being informed that I have my own thread dedicated to exposing the hook noses. Someone give her some air quick!   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Warning this thread is not for the faint hearted!  If brutal, inconvenient truths aren't your thing, then this thread isn't for you!  :evilthoughts2:

This is your thread SCOUSE....do with what you wish.

Anonymous

This racist thread is open season on us leftard Jews. :rules: