Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"See?  ac_lmfao

Someone is asking for a fourpenny one behind the lughole.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"See?  ac_lmfao

Someone is asking for a fourpenny one behind the lughole.

Clone SCOUSE has a present coming ........( I think )  ac_umm
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

@realAzhyaAryola

That does it. Bricktop and Scouse are flirting with each other. They like to talk about each other's virility and arse. I say you two get a room. I think this forum is tolerant of LGBTQQIAAP.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That does it. Bricktop and Scouse are flirting with each other. They like to talk about each other's virility and arse. I say you two get a room. I think this forum is tolerant of LGBTQQIAAP.

:laugh:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That does it. Bricktop and Scouse are flirting with each other. They like to talk about each other's virility and arse. I say you two get a room. I think this forum is tolerant of LGBTQQIAAP.

:laugh:  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thread derailment!! Can a mod tidy things up in here please, Danke.   :mad:

Doing that as I post SCOUSE.

It's about fucking time for this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thread derailment!! Can a mod tidy things up in here please, Danke.   :mad:

A thread to dedicated to discussions about what makes progtard Jews like Blurt, Harry, Rohomo, Real Wingnut and fag Bob tick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

A thread to dedicated to discussions about what makes progtard Jews like Blurt, Harry, Rohomo, Real Wingnut and fag Bob tick.

Guilt.

@realAzhyaAryola

When the world was shocked at the abomination that was the Holocaust which occurred 80 or so years ago and here are assholes attempting to revive that same hatred of Jews, it's monstrous. Just monstrous! You are monsters!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When the world was shocked at the abomination that was the Holocaust which occurred 80 or so years ago and here are assholes attempting to revive that same hatred of Jews, it's monstrous. Just monstrous! You are monsters!

Scouse is not a bad kid, but he is a little messed up with this nazi bullshit.

Aryan

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When the world was shocked at the abomination that was the Holocaust which occurred 80 or so years ago and here are assholes attempting to revive that same hatred of Jews, it's monstrous. Just monstrous! You are monsters!

Would it blow your tiny mind to be  told that the Holocaust has been grossly exaggerated for political reasons and financial gain?

@realAzhyaAryola

Yours is underdeveloped and is probably stuck to your frontal lobe like a bubble gum!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Would it blow your tiny mind to be  told that the Holocaust has been grossly exaggerated for political reasons and financial gain?

Ya sure

Bricktop

I doubt it, because Azhya can refer to the vast tract of evidence, both real, visual, and testimonial from Germans themselves that prove the systematic eradication of Jews through genocide perpetrated by the Nazi psychopaths.

I suspect its your tiny mind that will be in for a shock when you realise the truth from your fascist fiction.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"I doubt it, because Azhya can refer to the vast tract of evidence, both real, visual, and testimonial from Germans themselves that prove the systematic eradication of Jews through genocide perpetrated by the Nazi psychopaths.

I suspect its your tiny mind that will be in for a shock when you realise the truth from your fascist fiction.

She isn't gonna put out for your geriatric ass you know, so you're wasting your time.  :laugh3: