The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

You should apply to a tabloid to be their head line writer. Only one word (rapist) related to the story you linked.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"You should apply to a tabloid to be their head line writer. Only one word (rapist) related to the story you linked.

That's one word more than usual for him. :laugh3:

Aryan

Well, Weinstein is a Jewish predatory sex offender, there's no denying that or the fact that Hollyweird is full of those types, so quit deflecting.

How about addressing the issue?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, Weinstein is a Jewish predatory sex offender, there's no denying that or the fact that Hollyweird is full of those types, so quit deflecting.

He's a piece of shit that the libtard, Dementocrat hypotwat machine protected for years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, Weinstein is a Jewish predatory sex offender, there's no denying that or the fact that Hollyweird is full of those types, so quit deflecting.

Hollywood sleaze? It's terrible..

The sports and entertainment world are a haven for immorality.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"Kiebers or Fash, there's a thread for this kind of garbage.

Still doing nothing but crying around here, I see.

I remember when you spent hours posting about how much my crying disturbed your 'forum experience'...  The thing is, my 'crying' was very little.  Yours seems to be non-fucking stop, even after you get what you want!

Why do you even post here anymore?

kiebers

Sure he is a predatory sex offender. The article said nothing about pedophile, Hollywood being full of Jews or even that religion had anything to do with it. Stop sensationalizing.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"

Sure he is a predatory sex offender. The article said nothing about pedophile, Hollywood being full of Jews or even that religion had anything to do with it. Stop sensationalizing.

The fact that Hollywood is full of Jews and pedos is common knowledge, stop cucking.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Kiebers or Fash, there's a thread for this kind of garbage.

Still doing nothing but crying around here, I see.

I remember when you spent hours posting about how much my crying disturbed your 'forum experience'...  The thing is, my 'crying' was very little.  Yours seems to be non-fucking stop, even after you get what you want!

Why do you even post here anymore?

He's a whiny little bitch that's for sure.

I think he'd be suited better on RW's uber left wing tampon discussion forum.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The fact that Hollywood is full of Jews and pedos is common knowledge, stop cucking.

I actually live in the US and it is not common knowledge and since the Jewish population in the US is only 1.73% don't think that qualifies as full. Seems your paranoia lends itself to over exaggeration. Must really suck to live in fear of .25% of the population.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I actually live in the US and it is not common knowledge and since the Jewish population in the US is only 1.73% don't think that qualifies as full. Seems your paranoia lends itself to over exaggeration. Must really suck to live in fear of .25% of the population.

He see Jews hiding behind the dumpster in his trailer park.

Aryan

https://pics.me.me/rionh-nice-skull-mr-rothschild-here-are-your-ancestors-20395532.png">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

The more info I dig up on the Rothschilds, the more bizarre and downright disturbing things I find.

Blazor

:roll:

So throw the Jew down the well. So my country can be free. You must grab him by the horns. Then we have a big party!  :roll:

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.