The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

...and we have a big party!!!!!!!

Oh man Im dying laughing over here. I havent seen this movie before but now I want to lol. Ive heard of it, and know part of it was filmed here in my hometown.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"...and we have a big party!!!!!!!

Oh man Im dying laughing over here. I havent seen this movie before but now I want to lol. Ive heard of it, and know part of it was filmed here in my hometown.

I saw one of his movies.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I saw one of his movies.

Ive seen a few, but not Borat lol. Did you see the Brothers Grimsby? Omg, the elephant scene  ac_lmfao

">

:roll:  :MG_216:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :laugh3:

Anonymous

No, I  only saw the one about the Kazakhstan immigrant..

I lived in Kazakhstan for one year by the way.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"No, I  only saw the one about the Kazakhstan immigrant..

I lived in Kazakhstan for one year by the way.

Oh ok, was that The Dictator?

Interesting.

Aryan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp7z4yTWYAEG5kr.jpg">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp7z4yTWYAEG5kr.jpg">

That caste system needs editing

First its not the Jews design its the left's design

and Muslims are at the top

jews barely rate better than Asians. the left gets very little mileage out of them anymore.  Muslims are their new BFFs and they will throw anyone over for them- Jews, LGBT, women, etc

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

jews barely rate better than Asians. the left gets very little mileage out of them anymore.  Muslims are their new BFFs and they will throw anyone over for them- Jews, LGBT, women, etc

Jews are hugely protected, you only have to consider the ridiculous Holocaust denial laws which are enforced in some countries to realise that.

Anonymous

jews barely rate better than Asians. the left gets very little mileage out of them anymore.  Muslims are their new BFFs and they will throw anyone over for them- Jews, LGBT, women, etc[/quote]

Exactly. Our prime minister is proof of that.

Aryan

Anyone who refuses to admit that Jewish influence is behind this is an idiot.    

Time to have an open debate on International Jewry anyone?   ac_unsure

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone who refuses to admit that Jewish influence is behind this is an idiot.    

This is counterproductive Scouse. Progtards are behind this. Their current favourite victim to save are muslims just as Wazzzup said.

It's the Jews, it always has been.   Notice how cucked Germany is because of 'zie war'?  They are  under Juden control and it's wrecking the country.  Their current tactic is of course flooding the nation with non whites of the Islamic variety, with the intention of breeding out the native Germany population through racial mixing.  

The sooner people wake up and understand that Jews, or more precisely international Jewry, is the root cause of our problems, the  better.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone who refuses to admit that Jewish influence is behind this is an idiot.    

This is counterproductive Scouse. Progtards are behind this. Their current favourite victim to save are muslims just as Wazzzup said.

Exactly right.  Scouse, this law was enacted specifically for Muslims.  it has nothing to do with jews.  The left threw Jews over for Muslims, their new BFF, long ago.

Surely  you must see how Jews are punishing Germany for WW2?

What is happening in Germany is their plan for  the whole of Europe.

Anonymous

This is the thread for conspiracy theories about Jews SCOUSE.

Wazzzup

Scouse on my revised pyramid.  I included ethnic influence.  Not influence by millionaires, or SJWs, or the media all of which play a role, (most of which are not Jewish, but most of which ARE leftists.) much, most of their efforts are to preserve and strengthen the caste pyramid.

https://imgbb.com/">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Exactly right.  Scouse, this law was enacted specifically for Muslims.  it has nothing to do with jews.  The left threw Jews over for Muslims, their new BFF, long ago.

Surely  you must see how Jews are punishing Germany for WW2?

What is happening in Germany is their plan for  the whole of Europe.

true the left is using a guilt trip against Germany for WWII.  But they are also using a white guilt trip against Poland, England, France, Belgium etc even though they all fought against Germany.  Germany is just the most susceptable.

lets not forget too, that the left milking Germany's holocaust guilt trip, will drop Jews in a second to side with Muslim Palestinians.