The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yes, whatever that means!

very generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yes, whatever that means!

very generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.

:laugh:

Thanks I couldn't be bothered to Joogle it.  :laugh:

Wazzzup

Scouse I have a question for you, if you don't mind. Do you think there is something genetically wrong with Jews, or is it cultural?

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Thanks I couldn't be bothered to Joogle it.  :laugh:

Joogle it, sounds like something you say when the toilet handle wont flush, ya gotta joogle it!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Scouse I have a question for you, if you don't mind. Do you think there is something genetically wrong with Jews, or is it cultural?

Of course I don't mind, it's a good question....

To be honest, I'm not sure on this one. I know a major part of it is how they have been brought up and told to regard us goyim as inferior, but I know they are a very tribal bunch and often fanatical about tracing back their ancestry.  One of their favourite ploys is accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of, for example calling NS Germany racist for it's particularity on racial purity and genetics, when of course Jews, particular Zionists (Israel) adopt similar policies.

There was a great Youtuber who I always used to watch who touched on this subject but of course his channel was flagged and eventually shut down.  He made other channels but eventually gave up and I haven't seen him around in a couple of years..... I wish I'd saved some of his videos to post here.

Bricktop

Dear Scouse,

I am beginning to think my new e-girlfriend is jewish. She won't talk to me on Saturdays, and is constantly nagging me to drink chicken soup.

What should I do?

Yours,

Worried goyim.

cc

QuoteWhat should I do?

Ask her to put on a "candle show"  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Lance Leftardashian

Those Jews study hard to earn far too much money. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I care, you pay

cc

That's not the kind of candle show I had in mind
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

May I ask you for a demonstration, then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Those Jews study hard to earn far too much money. They should be ashamed of themselves.

They are just like Native Indians.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dear Scouse,

I am beginning to think my new e-girlfriend is jewish. She won't talk to me on Saturdays, and is constantly nagging me to drink chicken soup.

What should I do?

Yours,

Worried goyim.

If it's CC you are referring to, I assure you she is 100% chosenite.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Oi!!!! No names!!!

You're supposed to be discrete!!!

BTW the candle show was a fizz.

">

Wazzzup

No need to go hunting for secret conspoiracies--the pope, the vatican, and the entire ledership of the cathlolic church is pro muslim refugee immigration, and right out in the open where everyone can see.

Seems like a catholic conspiracy works far better than a jewish one.

Vatican seeks to "change the narrative" on immigration: "we need positive stories"

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/vatican-seeks-to-change-the-narrative-on-immigration-we-need-positive-stories">https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/vati ... ve-stories">https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/vatican-seeks-to-change-the-narrative-on-immigration-we-need-positive-stories