The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think its pretty clear when you see the pope, the vatcian, the cardinals and all the Bishops in favor of Muslim immigration that this is really Catholocism at work.

Archbishop of Canterbury suggests Brexit 'in fascist tradition'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/archbishop-suggests-brexit-fascist-tradition">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -tradition">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/archbishop-suggests-brexit-fascist-tradition

Using Immigration, primarily Muslim immigration, to replace whites is obviously the work of Catholics not Jews.[/u]

Cultural Marxism has infested the Christian and Catholic Church, that's undeniable, but it doesn't mean that the Jewish involvement in the mess the west is facing should be overlooked.  

For every example you can find showing non-Jews supporting mass immigration, there are instances highlighting the Jewish support and promotion of those sort of agendas , just as the video I posted proves.
What you are correct about is--Jews have political influence and it is greater than their number, but What you are wrong about is when you give them nearly exclusive ownership of the left, to the point of ignoring everyone else.  

BTW There are 1.2 billion catholics in the world and only 15 million Jews, And Catholics are more liberal than the non catholic population.  Catholic charities USA is number 11 on the largest charities in the US, and spends 3 times more money than all the Jewish charities combined.  

It seems evidence for a Catholic conspiracy is as strong or stronger than the evidence for a Jewish conspiracy.

Bricktop

The Catholic religion once dominated the world, much to its detriment. That is still exists is testament to the power of the human mind to ignore reality over blind faith.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think its pretty clear when you see the pope, the vatcian, the cardinals and all the Bishops in favor of Muslim immigration that this is really Catholocism at work.

Archbishop of Canterbury suggests Brexit 'in fascist tradition'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/archbishop-suggests-brexit-fascist-tradition">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -tradition">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/archbishop-suggests-brexit-fascist-tradition

Using Immigration, primarily Muslim immigration, to replace whites is obviously the work of Catholics not Jews.[/u]

Cultural Marxism has infested the Christian and Catholic Church, that's undeniable, but it doesn't mean that the Jewish involvement in the mess the west is facing should be overlooked.  

For every example you can find showing non-Jews supporting mass immigration, there are instances highlighting the Jewish support and promotion of those sort of agendas , just as the video I posted proves.
What you are correct about is--Jews have political influence and it is greater than their number, but What you are wrong about is when you give them nearly exclusive ownership of the left, to the point of ignoring everyone else.  

BTW There are 1.2 billion catholics in the world and only 15 million Jews, And Catholics are more liberal than the non catholic population.  Catholic charities USA is number 11 on the largest charities in the US, and spends 3 times more money than all the Jewish charities combined.  

It seems evidence for a Catholic conspiracy is as strong or stronger than the evidence for a Jewish conspiracy.

Sorry but it is just wrong to suggest that Catholics are as influential as Jews, or that there is any evidence of them working together as a cabal for decades to undermine whites in their homelands.  

Catholics don't control the mainstream media, infest and subvert western governments, or own the banks.  There are of course numerous, infamous Jewish banking families who pull the strings of many politicians and mainstream political parties behind the scenes.  

Of course the Vatican and the Pope are both extremely influential entities which as I say have been inflicted with (((Cultural Marxism))), but neither are the root of the problem, just one of the many tentacles of the Kosher beast.

http://www.big-lies.org/jews/elephant-jew.jpg">

Wazzzup

Catholics have 80 times the population the Jews have. Their entire heirarchy supports the pope who is a huge advocate of Muslim immigration.  They have numerous organzations that help immigrants and push for immigrant rights.  Also the Hart- keller immigration act that was an Irish catholic who pushed that, Ted kennedy.  Paul Ryan is catholic, so is Nancy Pelosi, Jeb Bush and Joe Biden.  All big supporters of illegal aliens.

But You're ignoring them like you ignore the White SJWs all over campuses.  Also the white non jewish leaders that are letting in Muslims.  The role of Hispanics on the left, the role of blacks, and the role of Muslims.  And many more, They all have influence.  They are all part of the left,  Jews are only a part of the left.

Actually the elephant is the left.  And one of the captions should be the far right touching it blindfolded and saying "Its Jews."

https://imgbb.com/">

Bricktop

I have to say I agree with Stalin on one issue; religion is the opiate of the masses. All religion is subversive and undermines human progress.

Blazor

And one of the captions should be the far right touching it blindfolded and saying "Its Jews."

Why you remove the Reptilians  :mad:

lol THEY are in on it!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
And one of the captions should be the far right touching it blindfolded and saying "Its Jews."

Why you remove the Reptilians  :mad:

lol THEY are in on it!

I just looked up reptilians :laugh3:

I think the furries are in on it too. :shock:

Blazor

Reptilians had to be the craziest conspiracy theory I looked into lol.

Aryan

Created no doubt as disinfo by the same people who get extremely nervous when so called 'Conspiracy Theories' hit too close to home and potentially could wake up a considerable amount of the sleeping sheeple...

Wazzzup

Created no doubt as disinfo by the same people who get extremely nervous when so called 'Conspiracy Theories' hit too close to home and potentially could wake up a considerable amount of the sleeping sheeple...

Scouse you and the rest of people who believe as you do have been pushing the Jews control everything theory and Hitler was a good guy stuff for a long time.  How has that worked out?  You have mostly only hurt your own cause. There is no more self defeating movement on the planet than the hard right.  Every time they say anything there is a huge backlash, much of it from people would otherwise oppose the left.

Even if you were correct , what is the answer? keep doing the same thing you are doing that doesn't work and in fact is actually self defeating? or work to oppose the left, all of it, any way you can.

I oppose the left, that includes leftist Jews and every other leftist out there.  You would have a lot of people sign on for that, many of whom run the other way when they hear Hitler praising and Jew conspiracy talk.

Aryan

Scouse you and the rest of people who believs as you do have been pushing the Jews control everything theory for a long time.  How has that worked out?  You have mostly only hurt your own cause.  

Even if you are right and you aren't what is the answer? keep doing the same thing you are doing that doesn't work and in fact is actually self defeating? or work to oppose the left, all of it, any way you can.

I oppose the left, that includes leftist Jews and every other leftist out there.  You would have a lot of people sign on for that, many of whom run the other way when they hear Hitler praising talk.

True that, due to decades of psychological conditioning in every way imaginable......  academia and the mainstream media/Hollywood being the main culprits.  

I like you Wazzup, I've always made that clear, but I can't get my head around why you choose to ignore the Jewish monopoly of influence and control in the west?  Surely if the Japanese, for instance, were over represented in most influential walks of life and were doing their best to undermine whites in their homelands, alarm bells would be ringing?  Why are Jews given a pass for their antics?

I agree that the 'left' in general is a huge problem, aswell as the spread of Islam, but surely the disproportionate amount of power which Jews possess in comparison to their population size is another huge issue too?  I just can't understand why you think it should be ignored or underplayed, especially when our race is under attack.

Blazor

More than likely. Though a tiny tiny lil bit of the reptilian stuff seemed possible  :laugh:

They reminded me of the Sleestacks from Land of the Lost  :laugh:

Wazzzup

More than likely. Though a tiny tiny lil bit of the reptilian stuff seemed possible  :laugh:

They reminded me of the Sleestacks from Land of the Lost  :laugh:
I remember that show I used to watch it cause nothing else was on.  WIth the tards always moving fake Jewels around in that big gray toilet to get back home OMG what a shit show.

http://michaelmay.us/09blog/12/1204_landlost.jpg">

Wazzzup

Scouse you and the rest of people who believs as you do have been pushing the Jews control everything theory for a long time.  How has that worked out?  You have mostly only hurt your own cause.  

Even if you are right and you aren't what is the answer? keep doing the same thing you are doing that doesn't work and in fact is actually self defeating? or work to oppose the left, all of it, any way you can.

I oppose the left, that includes leftist Jews and every other leftist out there.  You would have a lot of people sign on for that, many of whom run the other way when they hear Hitler praising talk.

True that, due to decades of psychological conditioning in every way imaginable......  academia and the mainstream media/Hollywood being the main culprits.  

I like you Wazzup, I've always made that clear, but I can't get my head around why you choose to ignore the Jewish monopoly of influence and control in the west?  Surely if the Japanese, for instance, were over represented in most influential walks of life and were doing their best to undermine whites in their homelands, alarm bells would be ringing?  Why are Jews given a pass for their antics?

I agree that the 'left' in general is a huge problem, aswell as the spread of Islam, but surely the disproportionate amount of power which Jews possess in comparison to their population size is another huge issue too?  I just can't understand why you think it should be ignored or underplayed, especially when our race is under attack.

I'm not related to any Jews and I don't even know any that I am aware of. I was in a band with a few for a little bit after high school, they plotted world domination in breaks between songs, but other than that they seemed okay. :laugh:

But seriously I oppose leftists, whatever they are-- blacks, jews, white SJWs whatever. I don't give many of them a pass for their ethnicity or race, whatever.  I have no special regard for Jews or anyone else.    When you say its Jews I hear it like someone saying 2+2 is 7. Its not that I think Jews are awesome, Its just that you are not correct IMO.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I remember that show I used to watch it cause nothing else was on.  WIth the tards always moving fake Jewels around in that big gray toilet to get back home OMG what a shit show.

Yup, I watched it on Saturday mornings lol.