The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't believe the sources Wazzzup posted either..

South Korea, Taiwan and Japan were not on the list and they have lower taxes than many of the countries on the list..

Just like happiness surveys that place the Philippines higher than Japan or South Korea.

I'm good with other surveys and other criterion.  I found three at random. Either way I'm sure most Asian countries are better places to live than most of Africa and South America.

My point is that whites have built some of the best places to live in the world, and they should not have to cede them over because of racial extortion.

Hear hear.

Anonymous

South Korea, Taiwan and Japan were not on the list and they have lower taxes than many of the countries on the list..

Just like happiness surveys that place the Philippines higher than Japan or South Korea.

I'm good with other surveys and other criterion.  I found three at random. Either way I'm sure most Asian countries are better places to live than most of Africa and South America.

My point is that whites have built some of the best places to live in the world, and they should not have to cede them over because of racial extortion.

And better than many in Europe too.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And better than many in Europe too.

I expect that's true.  I have confidence that Asians and whites can build constructive societies together.  

However, A society like America turning majority Hispanic and black is risky at best.  Societies overrun with Muslims, a la much of Europe, are almost certain to fail.

Anonymous

With the exception of Singapore, which is one of the wealthier countries/cities on earth, East Asian countries are not multicultural.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"With the exception of Singapore, which is one of the wealthier countries/cities on earth, East Asian countries are not multicultural.

NO countries are 'multicultural.'  NO people are 'multicultural.'

By nature this is how things simply work.

What White countries are doing, which has never been done before in the history of mankind, is to attempt to 're-write' the rules, and engage in the largest experiment that has ever been conducted...

This experiment?  Reduce every White majority nation to a White minority.  No other nations would even dream of attempting such an experiment.

Yet, we are forced to witness this before our very eyes.  EVERY White nation is included in this experiment.  No other nations are.

Anonymous

You open up the floodgates to turd worlders, a nation becomes multicult. It's usually opposed and resented by the people who were there before immigration standards were dropped, but those nations become multicult holes.

Wazzzup

if Jews are responsible for bringing Muslims into Europe they may end up regretting it.

">

[size=150]Germany Struggles With an Unfamiliar Form of Anti-Semitism[/size]

With prejudice against Jews cropping up among migrants, fears grow that 'a new generation of anti-Semites is coming of age in Germany'

https://www.wsj.com/articles/germany-struggles-with-an-unfamiliar-form-of-anti-semitism-1522584002">https://www.wsj.com/articles/germany-st ... 1522584002">https://www.wsj.com/articles/germany-struggles-with-an-unfamiliar-form-of-anti-semitism-1522584002

Wazzzup

A curious thing--as Scouse and others like him make out Jews as non whites (even they appear as white as anyone) Black extremists make Jews out to be the epitome of whiteness.

[size=150]BLACK NATIONALIST ANTISEMITISM ON CAMPUS REQUIRES JEWS TO BE 'WHITE'[/size]

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Black-nationalist-antisemitism-on-campus-requires-Jews-to-be-white-553160">https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Black-nat ... ite-553160">https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Black-nationalist-antisemitism-on-campus-requires-Jews-to-be-white-553160

I think increasingly more and more the left will become the main home of antisemitism. Because jews are too successful and marxists hate success, success to them doesn't mean merit, it means you cheated and oppressed others.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"And where is SCOUSE??

Dunno, haven't seen him at VF either.  I hope he comes back.

Wazzzup

Starbucks has dropped the Anti-Defamation League as a participant in its racial sensitivity training following pressure from Women's March activists, POLITICO reported.

The training, scheduled for May 29, was announced after two black men were arrested for loitering in a Philadelphia Starbucks. Videos of the incident were widely shared on social media, leading to criticism of the company and accusations of racial bias among Starbucks staff.

Shortly after, Starbucks announced the ADL would help lead a day-long session of racial sensitivity training for employees in all 8,000 of Starbucks' U.S. locations. The partnership immediately drew sharp criticism from leaders of the Women's March activist group.

"The ADL is CONSTANTLY attacking black and brown people," Women's March organizer Tamika Mallory wrote on Twitter. "This is a sign that they are tone deaf and not committed to addressing the concerns of black folk."[/quote]

Another example laying out the race/gender/orientation caste system at play.  Female "Persons of color" outrank Jews.

https://imgbb.com/">

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"And where is SCOUSE??

Dunno, haven't seen him at VF either.  I hope he comes back.

Hes prolly on Stormfront lol. I wonder if he has the same handle there.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Starbucks has dropped the Anti-Defamation League as a participant in its racial sensitivity training following pressure from Women's March activists, POLITICO reported.

The training, scheduled for May 29, was announced after two black men were arrested for loitering in a Philadelphia Starbucks. Videos of the incident were widely shared on social media, leading to criticism of the company and accusations of racial bias among Starbucks staff.

Shortly after, Starbucks announced the ADL would help lead a day-long session of racial sensitivity training for employees in all 8,000 of Starbucks' U.S. locations. The partnership immediately drew sharp criticism from leaders of the Women's March activist group.

"The ADL is CONSTANTLY attacking black and brown people," Women's March organizer Tamika Mallory wrote on Twitter. "This is a sign that they are tone deaf and not committed to addressing the concerns of black folk."

Another example laying out the race/gender/orientation caste system at play.  Female "Persons of color" outrank Jews.

[/quote]

I knew about this "training" too, my gf works there. They also were suppose to train how to deal with situations instead of calling the police. This is bad in my opinion. As criminals will catch wind of this and think they can get away with more.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Starbucks has dropped the Anti-Defamation League as a participant in its racial sensitivity training following pressure from Women's March activists, POLITICO reported.

"The ADL is CONSTANTLY attacking black and brown people," Women's March organizer Tamika Mallory wrote on Twitter. "This is a sign that they are tone deaf and not committed to addressing the concerns of black folk."

I knew about this "training" too, my gf works there. They also were suppose to train how to deal with situations instead of calling the police. This is bad in my opinion. As criminals will catch wind of this and think they can get away with more.[/quote]

Yep.  Most likely the result will be employees won't call the cops when they need to.  Like when there are loud rude groups of teenagers or young adults hanging out driving customers away, homeless people, drug addicts. or people who pose a serious threat.

Anonymous