The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"You can call those sources zionist but there is no question the catholic church leadership is a huge pusher of Islamic immigration.  Far more than the Jews whose religious hierarchy is not involved.

Your putting it all on the jews is like saying a soccer team is just a goalie.  They are one small piece in a many pieced puzzle that put together is the left. the left is some catholics, some christians, some jews, some atheists, some blacks, some whites, some Americans, some british, etc etc

The point that you don't seem to understand is that Jews are not just a religion, they are a seperate ethnic group. Catholicism however is only a religion, which anyone can join if they wish, whereas Jews are a clique bound together by blood and ancestry. Their tribal mentality and tendency of working together as a special club or cabal in order to achieve their goals is well documented.

Also, it is worth noting that Catholics don't own the vast majority of the mainstream media, control the banking system and money supply, push pro Catholic rhetoric in academia, obsessively perpetuate a victim status in movies thanks to owning Hollywood, infest just about all western governments with the intention of infiltrating and subverting them, have countless lobby and pressure groups constantly influencing governments to promote their agendas or have desiginated so called 'hate watch' groups which basically exist solely to stamp out and outlaw dissenting views...

Just ask yourself this, which sort of behaviour would land you in the most trouble and cause an outcry from certain delicate souls either on here or in real life, an anti-Catholic rant or an anti-Jewish one? I've never heard of anyone being prosecuted or jailed for saying negative things about Catholics. Would that come under so called 'hate crime' legislation? I doubt it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I fail to see how not being an expert on the Jewish religion renders someone incapable of recognising and acknowledging the disproportionate amount of power and influence which Jews possess.

In the US, that is especially true, but unsurprising.

Israel is a strategic military base for the US.
This goes to show how wrong scouse is about israel and Muslim immigration being connected (there is no connection).  Scouse says Jews are responsible for Pushing Muslim immigration.  yet Trump is the most friendly president to Israel we've ever had but he is also the most tough on immigration, especially muslim refugees.  Scouses' views don't make sense when examined properly.

Sorry but the US is Israel's bitch, as is the UK to a lesser degree. Does it not infuriate you just how much of your tax dollars are given away to a Jewish homeland when it could be spent improving your own country and quality of life?

Jews ARE responsible for promoting and orchestrating mass immigration and so called 'diversity' in Europe and the US, it's an undeniable fact. The only part which is still up for debate are their motives, but the video I posted gives a rare and honest insight into the Jewish mentality.

Trump is a Pro Israel Neo Con, just like his Zionist Jew friends. These people are often hostile towards Muslims and sceptical about Islamic immigration but would any of them support halting immigration entirely, even on a temporary basis? Unlikely, because immigration is always favoured by the Corporate business types due to it resulting in a constant flow of cheap labour, and Islamic immigration is part and parcel of having lax borders.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"It's not in this thread - 9/11 thread maybe

Here is much of his post there

QuoteHere is a video of 'lucky' Larry saying 'pull' WTC7.....

Surely rigging a building that size with explosives takes more than a few hours, especially when it's Firemen rather than explosive experts on the job?

">

The guy quotes:  ... "I remember getting a call from the Fire Commander ................. and THEY made that decision to pull" .. as in  pull out as it will soon implode ... fire is so strong now that no one can help people any longer  

Our pet nazi is  Fake News personified .... and about the only person that doesn't know it

Sorry CC, I totally forgot that 'Lucky' Larry is your uncle! I hope he sorted you some shekels after his stroke of good fortune.  :laugh3:

The guy says 'Pull it', which is a demolition term for pulling down a building either with a crane and bulldozers or via controlled demolition. The explanation that he meant 'get people out' is a load of bs because the building had already been evacuated. Stop shilling CC, it's cringeworthy to witness the depths that you're willing to sink in order to defend Jews and whore yourself for Israel.

Aryan

I ask again, has anyone watched the initial video?

Wazzzup

I fail to see how not being an expert on the Jewish religion renders someone incapable of recognising and acknowledging the disproportionate amount of power and influence which Jews possess.

This goes to show how wrong scouse is about israel and Muslim immigration being connected (there is no connection).  Scouse says Jews are responsible for Pushing Muslim immigration.  yet Trump is the most friendly president to Israel we've ever had but he is also the most tough on immigration, especially muslim refugees.  Scouses' views don't make sense when examined properly.

Sorry but the US is Israel's bitch, as is the UK to a lesser degree. Does it not infuriate you just how much of your tax dollars are given away to a Jewish homeland when it could be spent improving your own country and quality of life?

Jews ARE responsible for promoting and orchestrating mass immigration and so called 'diversity' in Europe and the US, it's an undeniable fact. The only part which is still up for debate are their motives, but the video I posted gives a rare and honest insight into the Jewish mentality.

Trump is a Pro Israel Neo Con, just like his Zionist Jew friends. These people are often hostile towards Muslims and sceptical about Islamic immigration but would any of them support halting immigration entirely, even on a temporary basis? Unlikely, because immigration is always favoured by the Corporate business types due to it resulting in a constant flow of cheap labour, and Islamic immigration is part and parcel of having lax borders.

Its not an undeniable fact.  Everyone here denies it.  certainly there are many jews on the left and many of them like third world immigration,. But you add them up and all together none of them have the influence the catholic church and the pope and Bishops have.

You also always put anybody who is not a leftist in this ill defined zionist box.   so if I find ten jews who don't like Muslim immigration and don't like the left at all, you will say they're "zionists", whatever that means, so you can dismiss them without cause..    

I get it, you don't like jews and you want to blame then for everything.  But the left is way bigger than just a handful of jews.  Its like saying Germany is all of Europe.  Or the goalie is the whole soccer team. Or one big tree is a whole forest, or McDonalds is every restaurant in the world.  Nobody here buys it, and they never will no matter how hard you try and sell it, because its just not true.

If you put every jew in the world in Antarctica the left would still be doing everything it does with barely a hitch.

Anonymous

QuoteSorry but the US is Israel's bitch, as is the UK to a lesser degree. Does it not infuriate you just how much of your tax dollars are given away to a Jewish homeland when it could be spent improving your own country and quality of life?

The other way around genius. Israel is the USA's client state in the ME just like Japan is in East Asia

QuoteJews ARE responsible for promoting and orchestrating mass immigration and so called 'diversity' in Europe and the US, it's an undeniable fact. The only part which is still up for debate are their motives, but the video I posted gives a rare and honest insight into the Jewish mentality.

I am not a Jew and I support immigration. Michel Thooris is a French National Front party powerbroker who vehemently opposes mass immigration. You posted a video of a left wing Jew. I could post one of a left wing Christian Englishman if you like. Youtube is not peer reviewed science boy.

QuoteTrump is a Pro Israel Neo Con, just like his Zionist Jew friends. These people are often hostile towards Muslims and sceptical about Islamic immigration but would any of them support halting immigration entirely, even on a temporary basis? Unlikely, because immigration is always favoured by the Corporate business types due to it resulting in a constant flow of cheap labour, and Islamic immigration is part and parcel of having lax borders.

Trump a neo con. :MG_216: The Bushes, Cheneys, McCains and Wolfowitzes hate Trump because he opposes neo con interventionism.

Like Fash said, do some reading. I know it's harder than watching fringe youtube vids, but it will give your lazy brain some exercise.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not a Jew and I support immigration.

Of course you do.  Every non-White immigrant that lives in a White Western nation supports immigration.  Why wouldn't you want more of your own here?

And don't think Whitey is dumb.  We are well aware that it's a 'you vs. us' scenario...

Aryan

Its not an undeniable fact.  Everyone here denies it.  certainly there are many jews on the left and many of them like third world immigration,. But you add them up and all together none of them have the influence the catholic church and the pope and Bishops have.

You also always put anybody who is not a leftist in this ill defined zionist box.   so if I find ten jews who don't like Muslim immigration and don't like the left at all, you will say they're "zionists", whatever that means, so you can dismiss them without cause..    

I get it, you don't like jews and you want to blame then for everything.  But the left is way bigger than just a handful of jews.  Its like saying Germany is all of Europe.  Or the goalie is the whole soccer team. Or one big tree is a whole forest, or McDonalds is every restaurant in the world.  Nobody here buys it, and they never will no matter how hard you try and sell it, because its just not true.

If you put every jew in the world in Antarctica the left would still be doing everything it does with barely a hitch.

The Catholic Church is most definitely not more influential than organised International Jewry, see my post further up the page.....

As I have said before, Jews of all stripes and political viewpoints whether left, right or center, are ALWAYS opposed to White Nationalism, this is why no self respecting nationalist can ever trust or align themselves with a Jew. They have had it ingrained in their heads from birth that the white goyim will herd them into the gas chambers at the first given opportunity, so they feel safer in multicultural countries with other minorities as opposed to residing in white homogeneous nations.

If every Jew was deported to Antarctica, the political left would lose momentum very quickly, as would anti-white racism in general. Where do you think most of the left's cancerous SJW agendas come from? Marxism, Feminism, Industrial-scale racial mixing...... the Jew's grubby claw-prints are all over the whole thing. Then of course there's super wealthy ANTIFA and BLM sponsors like Soros. Without Commie nuisances like him and his ilk around stirring up trouble, things would calm down very quickly.

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Of course you do.  Every non-White immigrant that lives in a White Western nation supports immigration.  Why wouldn't you want more of your own here?

And don't think Whitey is dumb.  We are well aware that it's a 'you vs. us' scenario...

Exactly, I was going to respond to Seoul-Cuck's laughable assertions, but there's really no need to now....

Wazzzup

I support immigration but it would have to limited a very few (for instance a hundred thousand or so into the US instead of the over a million and a half that we take in right now).  All selected on points, only highly skilled and educated people.  No refugees whatsoever.  And they would be on a quota, not too many from any one country or region of the world.  

The lefts plan to dilute white majorities who built these countries so leftist political parties can get more voters is ethnic cleansing IMO and needs to be stopped.

Wazzzup

Quote The Catholic Church is most definitely not more influential than organised International Jewry, see my post further up the page.....

Nope no way.  the entire catholic church hierarchy from the pope on down is pushing immigration,  there is no jewish religious hierarchy pushing it, only individuals, and there are way more catholics in the world than jews.

QuoteAs I have said before, Jews of all stripes and political viewpoints whether left, right or center, are ALWAYS opposed to White Nationalism,

practically everybody is opposed to "white nationalism" I'm opposed to white nationalism.  And I hope you aren't going to tell me that I don't care about the left's attacks on white people, because you won't find anybody on here who brings that issue up more than I do, including yourself.

QuoteIf every Jew was deported to Antarctica, the political left would lose momentum very quickly,

Not a chance. I don't believe that for a millisecond.  the left is 30% to 40% percent of the western world at least.  Jews are but a small handful of that.  

you don't like jews, and I don't really care much about that, but this view biases and clouds everything you believe, so much you distort reality to suit your beliefs.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Wazzz".... this view biases and clouds everything you believe,  

so much you distort reality to suit your beliefs.
But, but, but ... my adored and worshiped idol "h" said ...........    ac_crying

Getting back to serious and real world stuff:

The element not being mentioned here is huge influx of so-called  refugees escaping (alone) from virtually defunct  islamic ruled lands.

One can be in favor of "sane and correct" immigration while being very much against that self-inflicted atrocity of single adult males seeking only money and / or to escape fighting for or protecting their kids, wives, siblings, parents and all their countrymen and women

I also am in favor of "some" and "wisely selective" immigration on an "as and if needed" basis ... and  when done by legit formal application process
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Seoul never said he supports Korean immigration, he said he supports immigration.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Seoul never said he supports Korean immigration, he said he supports immigration.

I know what he said, and my reply still stands...