The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Bravo Seoul-cuck, what an outstanding and insightful rebuttal as always.  :001_rolleyes:

If you have nothing of value to add to the discussion, which quite frankly you never have, it's probably better to keep quiet....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bravo Seoul-cuck, what an outstanding and insightful rebuttal as always.  :001_rolleyes:

If you have nothing of value to add to the discussion, which quite frankly you never have, it's probably better to keep quiet....
I Considering the drivel you just posted, I was being generous.

Your welcome and your dole payment will be deposited into your account the first Monday of the month. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The fact still remains that ALL Jews whether on the left or the right hate the idea of patriotic whites organising as a collective unit and expressing nationalist sentiment.

Just when I thought SCOUSE could not possibly get any more idiotic, he ups the ante.

Nothing more needs to be said here. He can organize his three or four "white nationalist" substance abusing buddies as a collective to seek higher dole benefits for all we people of colour care. ac_lmfao

I accept that a small percentage of the population like Scouse and his mates will always be a burden of society. It's the price you pay for living in an advanced civilization.

On this you are right.

Whites are not organizing anywhere as a collective unit. Anti-progs like myself stand up to progtard  madness and bullying.  But, people of European blood, including Ashkenazis value individuality. Our societies became great because of it. It's the stuff that encourages the West's great entrepreneurs instead of East Asian style conglomerates. We are not wired to be ducks flying in formation like the Japanese.

Sorry sunshine, very few white people want to play follow the leader.

Aryan

I'm very interested to hear people's thoughts on the 'Samson Option'.

Since Israel's founding, some of it's leaders, including David Ben-Gurion and Ernst David Bergmann, the little known scientist who was the father of the Israeli bomb, were determined that no future enemy would be able to carry out another Holocaust. Just as Samson brought down the temple and killed himself along with his enemies, so would Israel destroy those who sought its destruction.

The message of The Samson Option is stark, the next Middle East war might very well be nuclear.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Bricktop

What's the issue?

If I were the emperor of Israel, given my size and location, I'd want something to discourage arabs from attacking. If it keeps Iran scared, it's a good thing.

Anonymous

SCOUSE are you aware that some ultra orthodox in Israel are so fiercely anti Israel, they support Israel's enemies.

The Eda Haredit opposes the Israeli state and any attempts at assimilating them into the larger Israeli society. The cloistered neighborhood of Mea Shearim has become a symbol for the group, whose members insulate themselves from state institutions and affairs as much as possible.

Eda Haredit members also reside in the Jerusalem-area city of Beit Shemesh and Safed in northern Israel.

Many of the group's members are descendants of the Old Yishuv, Jews who resided in historic Palestine under Ottoman and then British rule.

Outside the homes of many Eda Haredit members in Mea Shearim hang signs that read: "Here lives a non-Zionist Jew." Palestinian flags fluttering outside homes are a common sight here.

Eda Haredit members can often be found protesting the state and Israel's army draft on the streets of Jerusalem. Israeli forces typically respond by dousing them in skunk spray – a noxious smelling liquid.

https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/clashing-orthodox-israelis/">https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/clashing ... -israelis/">https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/clashing-orthodox-israelis/

My point being that Israel is a diverse state and Jews are a diverse people.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's the issue?

If I were the emperor of Israel, given my size and location, I'd want something to discourage arabs from attacking. If it keeps Iran scared, it's a good thing.

So you're willing to sacrifice yourself for the Juden homeland?

'Stralia wouldn't be safe from those nukes if the Zio's decided to go full Jewish Jihad.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE are you aware that some ultra orthodox in Israel are so fiercely anti Israel, they support Israel's enemies.

The Eda Haredit opposes the Israeli state and any attempts at assimilating them into the larger Israeli society. The cloistered neighborhood of Mea Shearim has become a symbol for the group, whose members insulate themselves from state institutions and affairs as much as possible.

Eda Haredit members also reside in the Jerusalem-area city of Beit Shemesh and Safed in northern Israel.

Many of the group's members are descendants of the Old Yishuv, Jews who resided in historic Palestine under Ottoman and then British rule.

Outside the homes of many Eda Haredit members in Mea Shearim hang signs that read: "Here lives a non-Zionist Jew." Palestinian flags fluttering outside homes are a common sight here.

Eda Haredit members can often be found protesting the state and Israel's army draft on the streets of Jerusalem. Israeli forces typically respond by dousing them in skunk spray – a noxious smelling liquid.

https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/clashing-orthodox-israelis/">https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/clashing ... -israelis/">https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/clashing-orthodox-israelis/

My point being that Israel is a diverse state and Jews are a diverse people.

Yes I'm aware of the open borders leftist Jews who reside in Israel.

I suppose they aren't that different from the suicidal white SJW's who we have to endure in our own countries....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

'Stralia wouldn't be safe from those nukes if the Zio's decided to go full Jewish Jihad.

SCOUSE, how could anyone arrive at such an outrageous conclusion based on what Bricktop wrote.

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

SCOUSE, how could anyone arrive at such an outrageous conclusion based on what Bricktop wrote.

Because nuclear war is very bad and results in catastrophic consequences?  ac_unsure

Anonymous

It's as plain as day that Bricktop said he wants to die for a piece of land surrounded by maniacs. Oh yeah, ad Israel is going to nuke their ally Australia. :crazy:

QuoteYou can cherry pick and show a video of a jew endorsing Muslim immigration, and say "see that's all the jews". Then we show you a non jew that feels the same you ignore it. Then we show you a jew that doesn't feel that way and you say they must be a "zionist" because jews cant possibly be genuine antiprogs because of corrupt genetics.

And it's getting tiresome. If he is as sick of things like white shaming, mass immigration, special privileges for islam and the rich greenies picking our pockets he has a strange way of showing it. Like most sane adults I have no interest in worshipping some dictator who's been dead for seventy five years. Like Herman said, that  crap is for kids in dreamland. It's time to grow up.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's as plain as day that Bricktop said he wants to die for a piece of land surrounded by maniacs. Oh yeah, ad Israel is going to nuke their ally Israel. :crazy:

QuoteYou can cherry pick and show a video of a jew endorsing Muslim immigration, and say "see that's all the jews". Then we show you a non jew that feels the same you ignore it. Then we show you a jew that doesn't feel that way and you say they must be a "zionist" because jews cant possibly be genuine antiprogs because of corrupt genetics.

And it's getting tiresome. If he is as sick of things like white shaming, mass immigration, special privileges for islam and the rich greenies picking our pockets he has a strange way of showing it. Like most sane adults I have no interest in worshipping some dictor who's been dead for seventy five years. Like Herman said, that  shit is for kids in dreamland. It's time to grow up.

You are one of the most blatant 'cherry pickers' and 'hit and run' posters on this board, arguing randomly with various points made in threads and agreeing with other ones which coincide with your point of view, but rarely responding a second time, especially if an uncomfortable rebuttal is put forward challenging your perspective.

Anonymous

Old Jock is a salt of the earth kind of guy. Like most grown ups he has no time for for the stormfront white noise. That is for kids. I should know, because i was into it when i was a kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's as plain as day that Bricktop said he wants to die for a piece of land surrounded by maniacs. Oh yeah, ad Israel is going to nuke their ally Australia. :crazy:

And it's getting tiresome. If he is as sick of things like white shaming, mass immigration, special privileges for islam and the rich greenies picking our pockets he has a strange way of showing it. Like most sane adults I have no interest in worshipping some dictator who's been dead for seventy five years. Like Herman said, that  crap is for kids in dreamland. It's time to grow up.

SCOUSE will eventually grow out of it...I am fairly confident of that.

Bricktop

I wouldn't sacrifice myself for any homeland. I'd sacrifice the people who'd want to take it away from me.

And I'm pretty sure that unless they've developed an ICBM whilst no-one was watching, and have missile launch sites no-one can see, they aren't going to nuke Australia in the foreseeable future.