Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Deadskin might have something to say to this anti-white K1ke.   :laugh3:

http://www.smashculturalmarxism.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/1476364025854.png">

[size=150]

Anti-white activist Tim Wise has called for the destruction of "white Alabama" if Senate candidate Roy Moore wins the upcoming election.[/size]

Is this not a plea for terrorism and violence? Wise is the ideological ringleader of the domestic terrorist anti-white Antifa coalition who desire to bring revolution and death to America if politicians seen as pro-white are elected.

http://alt-right.com/2017/11/29/anti-white-lunatic-tim-wise-its-time-to-destroy-white-alabama/">http://alt-right.com/2017/11/29/anti-wh ... e-alabama/">http://alt-right.com/2017/11/29/anti-white-lunatic-tim-wise-its-time-to-destroy-white-alabama/

Anonymous

Tim Wise has  one Jewish grandfather which means he is not considered Jewish. He is a self loathing white asshole though.

Aryan

His father is Jewish actually.  There's plenty of Jew blood in that piece of shit.....

Aryan

I noticed your reply on VF, and I have to admit to being curious about your admission about having Jewish blood in your lineage.  How far down is it?

Also, does it explain why you seem to harbour a dislike for anything negative being said about Jews?  By contrast, you often slate white people, or more precisely white liberals, while at the same time choose to defend Jews on a regular basis. Why is that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"His father is Jewish actually.  There's plenty of Jew blood in that piece of shit.....

He is mostly Northern European including Scottish. Unless he or his parents converted, he is not considered a Jew.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I noticed your reply on VF, and I have to admit to being curious about your admission about having Jewish blood in your lineage.  How far down is it?

Also, does it explain why you seem to harbour a dislike for anything negative being said about Jews?  By contrast, you often slate white people, or more precisely white liberals, while at the same time choose to defend Jews on a regular basis. Why is that?

My paternal great grandmother was Jewish.  At least partially anyway. I am Ukrainian Orthodox though.

That would explain why I am such a leftist self hating social justice warrior. ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"His father is Jewish actually.  There's plenty of Jew blood in that piece of shit.....

He is mostly Northern European including Scottish. Unless he or his parents converted, he is not considered a Jew.

He has lots of Jewish blood, whether he converted or not is irrelevant. You of all people must know that Jews are a race, not merely a religion...

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I noticed your reply on VF, and I have to admit to being curious about your admission about having Jewish blood in your lineage.  How far down is it?

My paternal great grandmother was Jewish.  At least partially anyway. I am Ukrainian Orthodox though.

That would explain why I am such a leftist self hating social justice warrior. ac_lmfao

No, but you are pretty fanatical in your defence of everything Kosher, and true to form there is usually a reason for it.....

At least you have been honest about your lineage. It's a shame certain others aren't quite so open, because they aren't fooling anyone.

Wazzzup

Tom Wise is not jewish unless his mother is Jewish.  that's the rule.

I probably could find 10 other non Jewish people who feel the same way.

its not about ethnicity or race its about character and ideology which are sometimes intertwined with race and ethnicity but not nessarily.

I'm glad to have Jews like David Horowitz and Dennis Prager on my side, and glad to be against people like the pope who is an Islamophile SJW asshat and completely nonJewish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"He is not jewish unless his mother is Jewish.  that's the rule.

I probably could find 10 other non Jewish people who feel the same way.

its not about ethnicity or race its about character and ideology which are sometimes intertwined with race and ethnicity but not nessarily.

I'm glad to have Jews like David Horowitz and Dennis Prager on my side, and glad to be against people like the pope who is an Islamophile SJW asshat and completely nonJewish.

Add me to that list too. :laugh3:

I knew it was not unusual for us Slavs to have Jewish ancestry.  The things you find out as you get older and start looking at your family tree. I wonder if I am entitled to make aliyah now. God knows there's no future for whites in Canada. Unfortunately, Israel doesn't face a bright future either.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

No, but you are pretty fanatical in your defence of everything Kosher, and true to form there is usually a reason for it.....

At least you have been honest about your lineage. It's a shame certain others aren't quite so open, because they aren't fooling anyone.

Argggh :oeudC:

If you haven't figured out that Herman is on the right side of things (pun intended ) by now you are not thinking clearly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

If you haven't figured out that Herman is on the right side of things (pun intended ) by now you are not thinking clearly.

I like SCOUSE very much..

He's a very sweet boy..

But, the Jewish paranoia is ridiculous.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like SCOUSE very much..

He's a very sweet boy..

But, the Jewish paranoia is ridiculous.

exactly :thumbup:

Wazzzup

DNA is an abomination'

http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/1060x600-254731591619793e5858d4c7a6718a63.jpg">

QuoteA new opinion piece in a Texas State University student newspaper tells white students "Your DNA is an Abomination."

"When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered - whether they've been professors, peers, lovers, friend, police officers, et cetera - there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider 'decent,'" student author Rudy Martinez writes in the University Star.

Without much biological explanation, Martinez informs white readers, "You were not born white. You became white... You don't give a damn." Later in his rant, he calls the police "fascist foot soldiers" and says a "white supremacist inhabits the White House."

The editorial also suggests that "whiteness in the United States" is a "construct used to perpetuate a system of racist power."

According to social media posts, Martinez was arrested in Washington D.C. during President Trump's inauguration and attempted to crowdfund for legal fees.

The editorial concludes, "Whiteness will be over because we want it to be. And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. Ontologically speaking, white death will mean liberation for all... Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn't exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die."

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I know he isn't the enemy, I'm just pointing out his bias towards Jews, and his Jewish lineage is most likely the reason.