The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

CC's hubby sings her a song.....

Started by Aryan, December 15, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He never stays anywhere very long.

Don't think that those posters won't peek in on these forums from time to time...  Since 'their' forum is sort of boring, I have no doubt they take a look from time to time.

I had a glance at RW's forum last week, and wow, it nearly sent me into a coma. That place should come with a health warning....

Defo a Clone .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Anonymous

Don't think that those posters won't peek in on these forums from time to time...  Since 'their' forum is sort of boring, I have no doubt they take a look from time to time.

I had a glance at RW's forum last week, and wow, it nearly sent me into a coma. That place should come with a health warning....

It's Real Wingnut and her progtard posse. Not including Renee of course. I don't know what the fuck she's doing around those wankers.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

It's Real Wingnut and her progtard posse. Not including Renee of course. I don't know what the fuck she's doing around those wankers.

They all appeared to have different usernames, so I don't even know who was who, and I couldn't be bothered hanging around to read their posts.   :laugh:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Defo a homo. ^^

SCOUSE was habe ich PM der bei christmass gesagt ?

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Ich weiß es nicht?  :sad:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Ich weiß es nicht?  :sad:

CLONE of the ALT SCOUSE .

Anonymous

They all appeared to have different usernames, so I don't even know who was who, and I couldn't be bothered hanging around to read their posts.   :laugh:

I was told who Peaches and old Blurt are. Not like I needed anyone telling me. They are such pretentious retards. Fag Bob is there too with his own handle.

Aryan

I was told who Peaches and old Blurt are. Not like I needed anyone telling me. They are such pretentious retards. Fag Bob is there too with his own handle.

Defo full of AIDS that place.

IRISH KAM

BLURT REYNOLDS is right up ur street .

Being a Pillow Biter .

Anonymous

Defo full of AIDS that place.

That is what RW nagged Fash all day every frickin about. That is Real Wingnut's "vision" for a forum.

Bricktop

Should I drop by and register?

Might liven the place up a bit?

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Don't forget to take your AIDS shots first, and keep your back to the wall.

Angry White Male

RW did give me the link, and I did check it out, but it was a snoozefest.

RW did ask that I "behave" myself, since apparently her husband views it also, so I determined that it was probably in my best interest not to post there.

Besides, with that land whale Renee there, it would just be a matter of time before I'd get banned anyhow.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Don't forget to take your AIDS shots first, and keep your back to the wall.

AIDS would be the least of my concern. Or hers, for that matter.

But I am permabanned from her little community, even though it was on my instigation that she create it. How's THAT for gratitude.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview