Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I am coming out as a conservative

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"  

Like you say that guy is the biggest extremist in VF he's earned that nickname.

There used to be an imbecile who posted here and on VF, who used the name EU. The absolute dumbest person I have ever read on forums. A blue collar worker who could only regurgitate what was written on the walls of his union hall local. It was so  obvious he was a high school drop out. He was obsessed with Shen and cc. I guess he had a thing for educated conservative women. At least I can't fault him for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

There used to be an imbecile who posted here and on VF, who used the name EU. The absolute dumbest person I have ever read on forums. A blue collar worker who could only regurgitate what was written on the walls of his union hall local. It was so  obvious he was a high school drop out. He was obsessed with Shen and cc. I guess he had a thing for educated conservative women. At least I can't fault him for that.

He was stupid and nasty. I remember about 7 years ago on VF, just for laughs, I sent him a link about Chinese buying BC owned businesses. To rub it in, I told him he's going  to love working for us, but the union has got to go or something like that. Sure as shit, the social misfit posted it on the main board.

Wazzzup

I think I saw that name a few times when Edward/SMP bumped old threads. but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately :laugh: ) that was before my time. There's lots stupid on the internet though.  I am glad I am here where most people are intelligent and have common sense.

Anonymous

I think I saw that name a few times when Edward/SMP bumped old threads. but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately :laugh: ) that was before my time. There's lots stupid on the internet though.  I am glad I am here where most people are intelligent and have common sense.

And we are very happy you are here Wazzzup.

ac_smile

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And we are very happy you are here Wazzzup.

ac_smile
Thank you Fash acc_hugz