The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Lets Ban and Censor Things that Are "Offensive"

Started by Wazzzup, December 16, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Why aren't the parents complaining about this garbage?

Parents that complain get ostracized in the community.

Complaining would go against the status quo.

They pay for schools and they have every right to demand that their impressionable children not be brainwashed.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"They pay for schools and they have every right to demand that their impressionable children not be brainwashed.

In theory, this would make complete sense.

In practice, things are done differently.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"My Childrens primary school changed the words to ' Baa Baa BLACK sheep '

They made the children sing ' Baa Baa RAINBOW Sheep ' , i fuckin mock u not .

My children still sang BLACK sheep , as i explained to them , that theres nothing wrong with the original wording .

Fuck...  Things are getting goofier than I thought.

When I was a kid, which wasn't that long ago, we still recited this like this:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,

Catch a Black by the toe.

If he hollers, let him go,

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

AWM .

The Rainbow Fruits have infected every single part of Education .

Forcing Children to sing RAINBOW instead of BLACK , proves just how Loony the liberal left is .

The Nursery rhyme has NOTHING to do with racism .

And certainly has nothing to do with the deviant Rainbow Fruits .

Fruity liberalism has destroyed the West .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

If I had kids in this system, I'd have to spend three hours everyday reversing everything he learned in school that day!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"If I had kids in this system, I'd have to spend three hours everyday reversing everything he learned in school that day!

My children attend  private school, so I reinforce not reverse everything they learn.

Odinson

Lets ban snowflakes from entering places where they might get offended..

Like the whole continents of europe and north-america.

Anonymous

We program immigrants and refugees to be hyper sensitive as soon as they arrive in the West.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"We program immigrants and refugees to be hyper sensitive as soon as they arrive in the West.

I disagree.

We program ourselves to be hyper-careful about not offending anyone, except straight white males, of course.  It's open season on straight white males.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

We are our own worst enemy.  A good example of this is the white idiots that join the Black Lives Matter shit.  First off, they must realize that the movement is essentially an anti-white movement.  Secondly, they must realize that they really don't belong there, as they themselves must know that they're white themselves, but these days nothing surprises me anymore...

Bricktop

Angry White Male

A similar example is that Black dude that wanted to join the KKK.  While I can respect his determination for his 'cause,' something tells me that it just won't work out well for him in the end...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"We program immigrants and refugees to be hyper sensitive as soon as they arrive in the West.

I disagree.

We program ourselves to be hyper-careful about not offending anyone, except straight white males, of course.  It's open season on straight white males.

Exactly and that's what I mean. They know if whites are accused of being insensitive or worse bigoted, whites have failed. And more M-103 type legislation will be necessary to even the playing field.

Aryan

It's called pathological altruism. It's a condition which unfortunately only seems to affect whites, but of course it is no accident....