The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Lets Ban and Censor Things that Are "Offensive"

Started by Wazzzup, December 16, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Or a Jew in the Nazi Party...

Hitler had Jews and part Jews in his army.

HITLER also had MUSLIM Regiments , wearing full Wehrmacht uniforms . ( BALKANS )

So i laugh when Muslims call people NAZIS .

Muslims dont even know their own History .

Yep, they were minuscule in numbers compared to the rest of the Third Reich and they also had a reputation of being lazy and terrible fighters.  :laugh:

Im calling SHENANIGANS on u being the genuine SCOUSE .

Theres NO way u are that Kennel dweller .

Poirot eat your heart out.  :001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"" That dirty monkey was beating my Hood "!  :laugh:

I was just thinking of that quote when I clicked back in here lol.

"And when asked why he left his wife of so many years, he said "Why? Cause shes a n1gger lover thats why!""  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"

"And when asked why he left his wife of so many years, he said "Why? Cause shes a n1gger lover thats why!""  :laugh:

:laugh:

DAVE CHAPPELLE turned down £50 MIL to make a second series . ( Comedy Network )

Seriously .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Seriously .

:ohmy:

Bricktop

Speaking of banning offensive things...I think Irish Kam would benefit from some more time in RR.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Seriously .

:ohmy:

The first series DVD sold $120 MIL worth when first released .

He refused to do a second , cos he was unhappy with the scripts .

Quote : " It was the first time i realised the white writers were laughing AT me " .

So he turned down $50 MIL .

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"Speaking of banning offensive things...I think Irish Kam would benefit from some more time in RR.

U Dirty fuckin Snake .

ASKING for a member to be RRd proves u have a WEAK Character and very thin Skin .

U ole Fruit .

U and KIEBERS should be spooning each other .  ac_umm

Blazor

Seriously .

Oh I know, but actually it was the third season he didnt do. I have both Season 1 and 2 on dvd, plus the Lost Episodes. He didnt like the skits for season 3, cause they wasnt HIS skits, they were made up by Comedy Central, and he didnt like that, and said "fuck you bitches, Im out to Africa!"  :laugh:  No joke!

IRISH KAM

Seriously .

Oh I know, but actually it was the third season he didnt do. I have both Season 1 and 2 on dvd, plus the Lost Episodes. He didnt like the skits for season 3, cause they wasnt HIS skits, they were made up by Comedy Central, and he didnt like that, and said "fuck you bitches, Im out to Africa!"  :laugh:  No joke!

Alright series 3 Fuckin smart Ass .  ac_beating

He did go to Africa for Mths .

People are saying the DC that came back is a Clone .

The real DC was killed by Hollywood .

Its like DC said : " If holywood want to destroy u ...they first say ya crazy " .

Blazor

Its like DC said : " If holywood want to destroy u ...they first say ya crazy " .

This is possible! Cause Dave was trying to expose the Illuminati before he went. The one thats on Netflix now, he aint that funny.

IRISH KAM

This is possible! Cause Dave was trying to expose the Illuminati before he went. The one thats on Netflix now, he aint that funny.

I know DC gave up the weed and started hitting the Weights , well thats what hes says .

Dya really think this ' DC ' is a clone ?

Blazor

I know DC gave up the weed and started hitting the Weights , well thats what hes says .

Maybe, maybe not lol. He dont look the same, almost wore down and aged. He dont look like he lifted weights, but maybe put on a lil weight. I cant see him giving up the green either. But maybe thats why hes not as funny anymore lol.

IRISH KAM

Maybe, maybe not lol. He dont look the same, almost wore down and aged. He dont look like he lifted weights, but maybe put on a lil weight. I cant see him giving up the green either. But maybe thats why hes not as funny anymore lol.

The Fat DC kind off resembles the old DC ....... .

Buy hes lost the will to be funny .

Maybe he is a Hollywood Clone ?

Blazor

The Fat DC kind off resembles the old DC ....... .

Buy hes lost the will to be funny .

Maybe he is a Hollywood Clone ?

Old

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/a16d5a85-9425-431a-aed5-6af865c7d6c2_1.cef0ae0b1bcdf3fae32d10a05b313319.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF">

New

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2017/03/chappelle-muscles.jpg">

Wazzzup

Speaking of chappelle, he's in hot water with libgoofs over tranny jokes

http://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/dave-chappelle-fire-liberals-latest-joke/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1025195&utm_campaign=Japan%20Has%20The%20Refugee%20Thing%20All%20Figured%20Out">http://steadfastandloyal.com/celebritie ... ured%20Out">http://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/dave-chappelle-fire-liberals-latest-joke/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1025195&utm_campaign=Japan%20Has%20The%20Refugee%20Thing%20All%20Figured%20Out!

QuoteDave Chappelle is a man who is known for his controversial sense of humor and jokes, being well beyond "politically correct" by anyone's standards. He's not one to shy away from ANY topic... and you know, that's sort of expected from comedians if you ask me. It's either ALL OK or NONE of it is. You can't have it both ways.

Well now Chappelle is facing a hellstorm from the liberal media, claiming he's being "transphobic" in regards to one of his latest jokes.

"Sounds like a secret weapon to me," said Chappelle, "If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of a sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I'd be horrified."

"A weird thing happened to me in this moment – it honestly made me feel bad that I made someone else feel bad," he said.

"'I read in the paper that Caitlyn Jenner was contemplating posing nude in an upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated," said Chappelle. "And I knew it was politically incorrect to say, so I figured I'd just say it for everybody—yuck. Fuck, man, I just want to read some stats, like why are you cramming man-pussy in the middle of the sports page like that?'"

During the set, too, Chappelle asked why it seemed easier for Jenner to change his name and Gender but for Cassius Clay (Mohammad Ali) to change his name?

Well... none of this struck a chord with some liberals who have released a firestorm of hate and anger on his new Netflix special that released a few months ago. This set included many jokes about transgender people, along with every other joke he does under the sun. Do they not realize that nothing is safe with him? If it's hot, if it's sensitive, he's going to hit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=ipVhbF_nkbg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... pVhbF_nkbg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=ipVhbF_nkbg