Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I was better off with a woman...

Started by Angry White Male, December 17, 2017, 04:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Oh, right...look who's schmoozing up to the proprietor.

:6:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yep, he DEFINITELY misses RW....

That shot was below the belt.

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Really?   :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Hell ya.

Aryan

Hell ya.

Considering the fact that they never even met, I think old Lavender Arse will get over it.

Anonymous

Hell ya.

Considering the fact that they never even met, I think old Lavender Arse will get over it.

Of course he will. Brick isn't the crazy one.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"Mel has no chance with any of them.

Lol sadly that's pretty true, first thing Mel needs to do is become back more like his old self, then he'll have a better chance of scoring a trophy wife once again.

This drunk, insecure crybaby Mel is the only one I have known.  

Was he a lot different before?

Surprisingly yes, lol, back then on DV I was nothing but a loose cannon, getting into flame wars everyday with a couple of the anti-White trolls, when I mean anti White, those pos where like the ethnic coloured minority version of the KKK, over 95% of the stuff they say are just slurs and insults against White Canadians.  So yea that's what I did all day while Ace(Mel) was a much cooler person and was by far more sane than me, even the me right now.  He was always easy going and one of the most civil members on the board, never hear him start crap or talk about it.  That's how it was with Mel until he divorced with his wife which hit him hard, since then it's almost like the condition of his mind fell off a very steep cliff.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol sadly that's pretty true, first thing Mel needs to do is become back more like his old self, then he'll have a better chance of scoring a trophy wife once again.

Surprisingly yes, lol, back then on DV I was nothing but a loose cannon, getting into flame wars everyday with a couple of the anti-White trolls, when I mean anti White, those pos where like the ethnic coloured minority version of the KKK, over 95% of the stuff they say are just slurs and insults against White Canadians.  So yea that's what I did all day while Ace(Mel) was a much cooler person and was by far more sane than me, even the me right now.  He was always easy going and one of the most civil members on the board, never hear him start crap or talk about it.  That's how it was with Mel until he divorced with his wife which hit him hard, since then it's almost like the condition of his mind fell off a very steep cliff.

That's what I've heard was the turning point.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That was really what made Mel, not Mel anymore and ppl like me lost some faith by calling him the user name "Ace", back then he was really worthy of that title.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

That was really what made Mel, not Mel anymore and ppl like me lost some faith by calling him the user name "Ace", back then he was really worthy of that title.

I wondered what the  Ace thing was about..

Thank you Zetsu.

Odinson

I´ve always thought women are the uncomfortably clingy ones...

Some men are clingy too.. Apparently..

I panic if I get "I´am lost without you" kind of love from women.. Its like I can´t do stuff anymore.

Aryan

Sucks when they drink your turnip wine too huh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sucks when they drink your turnip wine too huh?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sucks when they drink your turnip wine too huh?

:laugh:

That is funny. Odinson would never share his welfare swill with any imaginary woman.