Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Rama Lama Ding Dong?

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What attractive parents with 3 rather unfortunate looking kids. What happened??

Lol that pic was one of the rumoured fake news saying the wife had plastic surgery and the husband was so pissed at the outcome of their kids that he sued his wife for millions.  The whole thing was just a photoshop hoax.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What attractive parents with 3 rather unfortunate looking kids. What happened??

Lol that pic was one of the rumoured fake news saying the wife had plastic surgery and the husband was so pissed at the outcome of their kids that he sued his wife for millions.  The whole thing was just a photoshop hoax.  :001_tongue:

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^You'll have to speak  louder. He can't hear you up there on his high horse.

Oh...ganging up on me now, eh??

"Budgerigars are the only species in the Australian genus Melopsittacus and are found wild throughout the drier parts of Australia where the species has survived harsh inland conditions for the last five million years."

Of course, seeing as how they are in Canada, your point about them not coping with the cold is valid. But they shouldn't be there in the first place; they are AUSTRALIAN. Like me. And cc. And Go...er....never mind.

Animals are not put on the planet for our entertainment. True, some domesticated pets, like cats and dogs, are quite happy to share houses and love being with people, birds are not.

Birds are not domesticated like cats and dogs. They are built for flying, not sitting on a piece of dowel in a crappy tiny wire cage.

Australians don't keep Canadian critters as pets. So why are you stealing ours?

I understand what you're trying to say Bricktop but to tell the truth domesticated birds can be just as happy and content as dogs and cats as long as they are not captured wild birds and locked in a cage with minimal social contact.  In fact in my old house I used to have a bedroom dedicated just for housing my birds instead of using cages, while in Hongkong we lost one of our silvereyes when the maid opened the cage to clean and the balcony door was accidentally left opened, we fought the bird was gone forever but one day he decided to come back to us and fly back to his cage.  In the end it really depends on how passionate and caring the owner is to their birds, if well taken care of a bird can be more happy with an owner than living in the wilderness.

That's right you raise birds Zetsu.