The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Tough luck, kiddies

Started by Bricktop, December 19, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Yes, its really small and intimate...you feel part of the performance, rather than a speck in the crowd hundreds of metres from the action.

We love it. We get to see some great bands from our vintage years just metres away, and this in turn makes the band interact far more with the audience.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Outdoor festivals are better bang for buck and you don't have to put up with odours from cramped quarters. I wanted to go to Byron Bay Bluesfest next year but I couldn't get the time off. A strong line up.

https://www.bluesfest.com.au/schedule/?DayID=111">https://www.bluesfest.com.au/schedule/?DayID=111

But not up there with past years.

I've seen Robert Plant. Meh.

The others are mid range performers at best.

Frood

Maybe to your generation.

Plenty of more modern talent this year, which I appreciate.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Not going. Time off application rejected.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Really? And you're a professional? I would have thought you'd make your own decisions...not rely on someone's permission.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, its really small and intimate...you feel part of the performance, rather than a speck in the crowd hundreds of metres from the action.

We love it. We get to see some great bands from our vintage years just metres away, and this in turn makes the band interact far more with the audience.

I would like that setting for a concert.

Bricktop

It's so much more rewarding that stadium and outdoor concerts.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Really? And you're a professional? I would have thought you'd make your own decisions...not rely on someone's permission.

I'm not self employed.

No idea what the rest has to do with it, in your mind.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's so much more rewarding that stadium and outdoor concerts.

Perfect for a reggae concert.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4635/38477747824_1f30fd3e31_z.jpg">

The Wailers!!!!

I've never smoked so much ganja in my life...and I've never smoked the stuff. Made me ill.

But the band were great!!!

Errm, isn't that against the law, Mr Plod?   ac_dunno

Bricktop

What? Going to a concert?

Not in Australia...only in Manchester, I believe.

Aryan

You know what I mean. I'm informing your superiors!! You'll have your Freemason membership revoked.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What? Going to a concert?

Not in Australia...only in Manchester, I believe.

Small quantities of cannabis are legal in Australia? At least decriminalized?

Bricktop

I didn't light the shit up. I just inhaled the smoke from the hundreds of others that did!!!