The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Memebee has become unglued......

Started by Obvious Li, October 14, 2012, 07:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

As long as you understand you're the childish name caller. You were the one accusing others of being inner city kindergarten. Inner city kindergartners are more mature than you are.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are no better than anyone either when the issue is immaturity or name calling.

Wanna bet who can go longer without being immature or name calling?

Romero

I haven't seen people being called "homo" this much since high school.

Romero

You must realize that Securious and Gary Oak are quite racist against Chinese. And you're always going on about YT all the time for some reason.

I don't think you guys want to be racist. I just have no other explanation for why you guys are always bashing other races.

Romero

I don't care about your opinion of me. It's funny. You've gone on absolute tirades. I'm just saying that you're the one to be talking about name calling. You do it more than most.

I'm not weak because I have some different opinions than you. I'm the real deal. I'm forever against any racism, homophobia, xenophobia... the ideals of the weak.

How often have I bashed Asians or called someone a homo? Exactly never. Oh, by the way, insulting someone by calling them "homo", "effeminate" etc. is homophobic. You're insinuating that there's something wrong with being gay.

Now, how often have you bashed whites and called someone a homo? Yeah.

Romero

You and the rest should know that bashing races etc. is wrong.

How would you like me to be less weak and whiny? Should I start bashing gays, Asians, whites, Muslims, Jews, blacks... which ones?

Nah, I'm going to fight against it every time. You shouldn't bash whites and call people gay. It's racist, childish and harmful to others and yourself.

Vancouver

Valid points from both parties. We should leave it at that.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Valid points from both parties. We should leave it at that.

wait, where did meimei make a valid point :?:

Vancouver

Well if she think she did then we should leave it at that. Everybody have stated their fair share amount of arguments. Everyone seem to want to have the last word to best the other.
Time is malleable

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"Well good for them if they are gay, but so what, it's nothing new, and most people don't care.

It gets really annoying hearing about the stuff all the time, it's the same with your buddy talking about what he did with his girl last night .

Obvious Li, your right about what DV turned into, it seemed to change into a gay bar with the spamming of one or two people.

It's a shame since it was a good forum at one time.

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"
QuoteWell good for them if they are gay, but so what, it's nothing new, and most people don't care.

It gets really annoying hearing about the stuff all the time, it's the same with your buddy talking about what he did with his girl last night .
Obvious Li, your right about what DV turned into, it seemed to change into a gay bar with the spamming of one or two people.

It's a shame since it was a good forum at one time.

Oh no Frosty, I could care less if anyone is gay or not. I just don't like grown 'men' who act like catty schoolgirls. Gets really annoying after a while.

Oh no complaint, just a statement.

I don't know how it is over there right now, I rarely look in much. I just know how DV was, and dislike all the garbage that came from it a few that did stay there till it died the last time.

Memebee, I felt out of place myself even if I knew many of the people there, and really enjoyed talking to them.

People seemed to be in a cliche quite often, and I felt like I was invading I think even if welcomed.

Romero

My point is in my post! You shouldn't bash whites and call people gay.

Suit yourself, but it would make you a better, happier person.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

one of the posts on this thread had special tags

I got rid of it and the strikethrough went away

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2023, 01:21:10 AM
one of the posts on this thread had special tags

I got rid of it and the strikethrough went away
There are quite a few threads that have those tags.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 04, 2023, 01:23:35 AM
There are quite a few threads that have those tags.

yeah.. it's frustrating pinppointing the exact post which is causing the issue