Started by Aryan, December 25, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Security personnel aren't on duty ever. They're punch card rats.

And what do you do fella apart from masquerading as a female online? Heaven only knows what drives you to do it, presumably some sort of weird perverted fetish.   :crazy:

What's your problem, door dummy?

I don't like trannies, that includes e-trannies. Just why did you come back again?

If it's to make a play for Lavender Arse now that him and RW have finished, you're wasting your time, he's got his eye on Seoulbro.

And you have your eye on Thiel.

:laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qp9hXFj8VlXgc/giphy.gif">

Playing hard to get.

@realAzhyaAryola

Having just had turkey over Thanksgiving, I was not thrilled to make turkey this time but I made it. Two ingredients I wanted to omit from my cooking this time are celery and carrots. I realize I am fed up with their smell in the roasting of the turkey so I changed my ensemble. This time I used plainly herbs and no stuffing. Stuffing is just another heavy dish that I don't really want with my turkey. So, no stuffing and just plain simple turkey with some gravy. I filled the gravy with shiitake mushrooms. That was nice. I put savory items in the cavity such as onions, lemons, and oranges. I chose to rub the bird with chopped herbs instead and they were: Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram and Sage. That was all and it turned out beautifully and no lingering smells of celery and carrots.  :oeudC:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Having just had turkey over Thanksgiving, I was not thrilled to make turkey this time but I made it. Two ingredients I wanted to omit from my cooking this time are celery and carrots. I realize I am fed up with their smell in the roasting of the turkey so I changed my ensemble. This time I used plainly herbs and no stuffing. Stuffing is just another heavy dish that I don't really want with my turkey. So, no stuffing and just plain simple turkey with some gravy. I filled the gravy with shiitake mushrooms. That was nice. I put savory items in the cavity such as onions, lemons, and oranges. I chose to rub the bird with chopped herbs instead and they were: Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram and Sage. That was all and it turned out beautifully and no lingering smells of celery and carrots.  :oeudC:

That's an interesting way to cook a turkey. My mom always stuffs the turkey and puts sage on the outside. It's good of course, but I would like to try different ways of cooking a bird.

Aryan

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Having just had turkey over Thanksgiving, I was not thrilled to make turkey this time but I made it. Two ingredients I wanted to omit from my cooking this time are celery and carrots. I realize I am fed up with their smell in the roasting of the turkey so I changed my ensemble. This time I used plainly herbs and no stuffing. Stuffing is just another heavy dish that I don't really want with my turkey. So, no stuffing and just plain simple turkey with some gravy. I filled the gravy with shiitake mushrooms. That was nice. I put savory items in the cavity such as onions, lemons, and oranges. I chose to rub the bird with chopped herbs instead and they were: Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram and Sage. That was all and it turned out beautifully and no lingering smells of celery and carrots.  :oeudC:

Well, no one can accuse you of not making an effort for Chrimbo din dinz.   ac_wot

Anonymous

I'd like to try that Azhya.