Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Scared of drones? You will be...

Started by Bricktop, December 20, 2017, 02:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good morning SCOUSE..

Are you getting excited for Christmas?

Not really. You?   ac_dunno

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Admiral Byrd ended up in a nuthouse?  Hmm I didn't know that.  He was a Freemason so he's untrustworthy by default, but perhaps his masters were unhappy about him spilling the beans and had him killed?  Who knows.

Crap I was wrong! Byrd died the year after Operation Deep freeze, it was Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy, that was sent to the looney and killed.

Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal and he "committed suicide" after being sent to a loony bin.

Here is some info:

Admiral Byrd's plane returned THREE HOURS LATE. It was stated that he had "lost an engine" and had had to throw everything overboard except the films themselves and the results of magnetometer readings in order to maintain altitude long enough to return to Little America. This is most certainly the time when he met with representatives of the aryans and a contingent of nazis. The task force came steaming back with their data which then became classified "top secret". Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal retired and started to "talk". He was put in Bethesda Naval Hospital psychiatric ward where he was prevented from seeing or talking to anyone, including his wife! after a short while he was thrown out the window while trying to hang himself with a bedsheet. It was ruled a suicide, case closed. He was telling people about the underground aryan base.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.