Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Disney removes Do Not Disturb signs from hotel rooms

Started by Frood, December 31, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"What does this have to do with Velvet forgetting to put the DNR sign on her door..

"What does this have to do with?"

Use your fucking brain!  There's an inside mechanical lock!  Use the fucking thing!

And when you're out for the day?  Then they come in and freshen everything up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"What does this have to do with Velvet forgetting to put the DNR sign on her door..

"What does this have to do with?"

Use your fucking brain!  There's an inside mechanical lock!  Use the fucking thing!

And when you're out for the day?  Then they come in and freshen everything up.

I have to work, I'm not going to argue with a drunk who reads what they want into a post, not what the poster said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't know how this can be a problem?  Door has lock that can only be engaged from inside...

If I leave?  Well, most hotel patrons expect sheets to be changed, so I don't have to sleep in pissed up sheets.

I tip them very well for this.

If I am in room?  Engage mechanical lock, which cannot be breached unless broken via Brute Force.

Have any of you actually spent any time in a room lately?

What does this have to do with Velvet forgetting to put the DNR sign on her door..

I'm sure she never never repeated that mistake.

I don't know what the alcoholic is stewing about and I don't care. But, obviously he's not following along.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't know how this can be a problem?  Door has lock that can only be engaged from inside...

If I leave?  Well, most hotel patrons expect sheets to be changed, so I don't have to sleep in pissed up sheets.

I tip them very well for this.

If I am in room?  Engage mechanical lock, which cannot be breached unless broken via Brute Force.

Have any of you actually spent any time in a room lately?

What does this have to do with Velvet forgetting to put the DNR sign on her door..

I'm sure she never never repeated that mistake.

I don't know what the alcoholic is stewing about and I don't care. But, obviously he's not following along.

It's a nightly occurrence  Velvet.

Angry White Male

Obviously the Chinese are not familiar with Canadian hotel policies, and instead of learning how things work here, prefer instead to call me 'drunk white boy'.

This is fine, and EXACTLY what I expect from you fucking Chinks, so no new news here.

Gonna ban me, Fash?  Vancouver is 50% Chink, so I know how you people do business...  I work amongst your people every fucking day.

Keep hatin' on Whitey, you fucking Chinks...  When the fix comes, maybe I won't feel so bad, if you catch my drift.

Angry White Male

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Little wonder certain groups of people tend to stick together, and FOREVER will.

Angry White Male

And now you know EXACTLY how the Holocaust started.

Trust me...  My Grandparents grew up in Nazi Germany, so I have first hand knowledge from them, in an unbiased fashion...

You know what that was, Fash?  It was a huge fucking problem for everyone.

Anonymous