Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Its Xmas Eve in sunny Oz...

Started by Bricktop, December 23, 2017, 08:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

So, I wish all and every contributor of the forum and happy, safe and peaceful Xmas no matter how you wish to celebrate, or who your chosen God is.

Be good to yourself, and your family and try to make the world a better place. It sure as hell could use any help it can get.

Peace and love...

Stephen.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Merry Christmas Brick, Dinky and everyone!!  Hope you guys have a blast before the year ends.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, I wish all and every contributor of the forum and happy, safe and peaceful Xmas no matter how you wish to celebrate, or who your chosen God is.

Be good to yourself, and your family and try to make the world a better place. It sure as hell could use any help it can get.

Peace and love...

Stephen.

Merry Christmas Brother ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, I wish all and every contributor of the forum and happy, safe and peaceful Xmas no matter how you wish to celebrate, or who your chosen God is.

Peace and love...

Stephen.

Merry Christmas Sox.

Anonymous

Peace and love...

Stephen.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Bricktop.

ac_smile

kiebers

Merry Christmas to you and the family. Give the grand kids hell...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous