Started by Superchecker, December 24, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Superchecker"Just wanted to wish everyone the best holiday season!

It's been a crazy year for this dude. My mom passed away back in March. My wife lost a coworker too. Then, we ventured over to the UK for the first time. Had a blast! Came home to learn of a buddy who's mom was in declining health. She passed away in July. Then, was blown away at the generosity of family and friends who gifted us over $1,000 worth of gifts to help us celebrate our 20th anniversary. Just recently learned of an old high school friend who passed away Dec 2. And just last week learned of another friend who's husband has decided to live life as a woman.

My point: celebrate life! Celebrate the good in your life! Hug loved ones!

Stay safe!

Was Santa generous to  you?

Yes! Very generous!

Oh,  I'm curious, what did the mrs get you Superchecker?

Jewelry, gift cards towards new bras, her favorite candies and toiletries. Magazines and the new book by Jann Arden.

Mrs  Superchecker got you new bras?

:laugh:

Misread the question.  Thought you asking what she got.

I got a new computer, socks, shirts, toiletries.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I know you did Superchecker..

I know you don't wear bras..

What kind of computer did you get?

We have enough air miles that we may get another computer too.

Anonymous

It's been a crazy year for this dude. My mom passed away back in March. My wife lost a coworker too. Then, we ventured over to the UK for the first time. Had a blast! Came home to learn of a buddy who's mom was in declining health. She passed away in July. Then, was blown away at the generosity of family and friends who gifted us over $1,000 worth of gifts to help us celebrate our 20th anniversary. Just recently learned of an old high school friend who passed away Dec 2. And just last week learned of another friend who's husband has decided to live life as a woman.

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!

Jewelry, gift cards towards new bras, her favorite candies and toiletries. Magazines and the new book by Jann Arden.

Nice. You worked Christmas Day right? Did you celebrate on Boxing Day?

Superchecker

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!

I worked 5:50 until 2:10. (8 hours and 25 minutes work for 24 hours pay!) Was home by 2:45; we opened our gifts and then enjoyed a beautiful turkey and ham dinner.

Boxing day was a shorter shift 6:25 until 1:10; and then leftovers for dinner.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Thiel

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!

I worked 5:50 until 2:10. (8 hours and 25 minutes work for 24 hours pay!) Was home by 2:45; we opened our gifts and then enjoyed a beautiful turkey and ham dinner.

Boxing day was a shorter shift 6:25 until 1:10; and then leftovers for dinner.

If you don't have kids or grandkids, you might as well make money on stat days.
gay, conservative and proud

Superchecker

Quote from: "Shen Li"Did you get an X-mas root Sup? :wink:

I cannot tell a lie.

Yes.
<t></t>

Angry White Male

Super, I have a question for you...  We've been posting side-by-side on the forums for probably around 10 years now.  Do I annoy you?

@realAzhyaAryola

Stay safe!

Happy Hanukkah!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Stay safe!

Happy Hanukkah!

SCOUSE will like Superchecker now.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, we gave more hugs this year also.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Superchecker

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Super, I have a question for you...  We've been posting side-by-side on the forums for probably around 10 years now.  Do I annoy you?

I would say no, you don't annoy me.

We're just very different.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Super, I have a question for you...  We've been posting side-by-side on the forums for probably around 10 years now.  Do I annoy you?

I would say no, you don't annoy me.

We're just very different.

Yes, you are very different Superchecker.

Superchecker

Our guests stayed one extra night because of the extreme winter weather warning that was in effect yesterday.

It'll be nice to get back to normal around our place. Not used to having another couple living with us.

Meeting up with family for lunch today! Haven't seen my sister in like nearly 3 months.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Our guests stayed one extra night because of the extreme winter weather warning that was in effect yesterday.

It'll be nice to get back to normal around our place. Not used to having another couple living with us.

Meeting up with family for lunch today! Haven't seen my sister in like nearly 3 months.

Did Vancouver get a snowfall yesterday?