Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Now that Christmas is almost here...

Started by Angry White Male, December 24, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

When was the last time that you, or a family member, ruined Christmas or another Holiday?

Surely there must be some good stories out there of ruined Holiday's...

Odinson

Christmas came and went in here..

We have a christmas peace in my family.. No drinking so theres no problems. :D

Zetsu

Someone should go stuff some fireworks and firecrackers in the turkey.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Someone should go stuff some fireworks and firecrackers in the turkey.

:roll:

Good idea. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When was the last time that you, or a family member, ruined Christmas or another Holiday?

I am shit faced like I am every December 24, 25 and 26. My entire family are rednecks. Other than my old lady, drinking and fighting are normal holiday celebrations.

Odinson

I have an unstable military explosive in my warehouse..

The detonator cannot be trusted anymore... Might detonate immediately or after a few secs..

I either take it to the cops or wait for new years eve so that the explosion dont attract too much attention.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When was the last time that you, or a family member, ruined Christmas or another Holiday?

I never ruin anything because im always so polite.  But not this year.  After years of telling my mother I am no longer interested in having to visit with my sister when she's here...which was 1 month ago...my mom forced me to come to high tea...I didn't want to go but, being polite, I did....my sister ended up screaming at Lo and acting like a cunt...my mom then calls me and blames everything on me....but of course....then she threatened to disown me if I "don't change my attitude"....so I was like, OK, bye...over and done with...moving on...no more stupid shit and pathetic cunts in my life.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Ruined a high tea because my sister caused a scene?  Yeah good one.  Im sick n tired of this pompus cunt behaviour.  I wasnt born to be a fake cunt.  And sit there and pretend to be all that while feeloading off men.  Yeah, no thx.

Angry White Male

Sometimes it's just better to distance ones self from problem family members.  I mean, we aren't East Indians, so it's not like there's a heavy expectation that we have to live all happily together in the same house, like they do.

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"I have an unstable military explosive in my warehouse..

The detonator cannot be trusted anymore... Might detonate immediately or after a few secs..

I either take it to the cops or wait for new years eve so that the explosion dont attract too much attention.

Bury it under a stump or rock you want removed, run a line to it, and don't waste the explosive.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

No.  ANY detonator that is questionable, should be left to Odie...  Either to sit in the warehouse, or ignited on New Years Eve!

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No.  ANY detonator that is questionable, should be left to Odie...  Either to sit in the warehouse, or ignited on New Years Eve!

I´m thinking of detonating it with another explosive..

I´ve been thinking of destroying a fox´s hole nearby..

Or I could mail it to the local refugee-center.