Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I am oddly satisfied...

Started by Angry White Male, December 24, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...for a brief moment.

Just made an artery-clogging breakfast/lunch consisting of four strips of bacon, three eggs, and a pile of greasy hashbrowns.  I don't always eat like I'm at a greasy truck-stop diner, but today it just felt like the right thing to do.

I was enjoying my satisfactorily prepared meal (since I can actually prepare this shit with perfection), while studying up on the Appalachian region of the US.  In one way I should be thankful for what I have...

Yes, for a brief moment in my tormentuous life, I am oddly satisfied.

That is all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...for a brief moment.

Just made an artery-clogging breakfast/lunch consisting of four strips of bacon, three eggs, and a pile of greasy hashbrowns.  I don't always eat like I'm at a greasy truck-stop diner, but today it just felt like the right thing to do.

I was enjoying my satisfactorily prepared meal (since I can actually prepare this shit with perfection), while studying up on the Appalachian region of the US.  In one way I should be thankful for what I have...

Yes, for a brief moment in my tormentuous life, I am oddly satisfied.

That is all.

That is good.

Angry White Male

Odinson

Sounds like a good hangover breakfast..

Angry White Male

Oh yeah!  The only thing better for a hangover, would be to take a huge shit!

Strange how taking a huge shit works well for hangovers...  Must be the release of the toxic brown sludge.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Oh yeah!  The only thing better for a hangover, would be to take a huge shit!

Strange how taking a huge shit works well for hangovers...  Must be the release of the toxic brown sludge.

Yeah that helps too..

Hangover shit and really salty food... It almost cures the hangover.

Anonymous

I am going to do some elk kolbassa on the barbeque here in a few minutes. I got my jug beside me.  ac_drinks

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"I am going to do some elk kolbassa on the barbeque here in a few minutes. I got my jug beside me.  ac_drinks

Its good to remember to eat while drinking..

Berry Sweet

Im doing crab legs for xmas dinner tomorrow....with butter...twice stuffed potatoes, mushroom caps, salad, cheese toast and maybe some carmelized carrots.  ANd wash it all down with Grande Marnier!  I will not feel guilty at all.

Angry White Male

Not Burger King?  At Burger King, you can have it your way!

Berry Sweet

Put your reading glasses on, old man...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im doing crab legs for xmas dinner tomorrow....with butter...twice stuffed potatoes, mushroom caps, salad, cheese toast and maybe some carmelized carrots.  ANd wash it all down with Grande Marnier!  I will not feel guilty at all.

Damn! Trade you some crab legs for some of my mom's sam kyup sal.

Bricktop

We just had turkey, roasted over onion, white wine, brandy and fresh oranges.