Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Seoul/Kiebers...

Started by Angry White Male, December 27, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...I'm not a bad guy, and I usually don't give a fuck what anyone else does, or posts.  Those that know me, know this.

I encourage freedom, but only when it is applied equally, and evenly across the board.  No fucking Crony.

If my words disrupt, I expect the same respect, and action, in return.

I am sorry if I was perhaps 'harsh' in some of my dealings...

Fair is fair, I was taught.

Angry White Male

I never want a forum that I post at, to get to the point where it becomes a literal joke, like Evs and Mimi's forum.

THAT forum is essentially dead, for all intents and purposes, due to bad decisions.  Go take a look!

A certain level of 'quality' is required, to keep the flow...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I never want a forum that I post at, to get to the point where it becomes a literal joke, like Evs and Mimi's forum.

THAT forum is essentially dead, for all intents and purposes, due to bad decisions.  Go take a look!

A certain level of 'quality' is required, to keep the flow...

Stop talking about evs and mimi please.

Frood

He can't help being obsessed with those who don't give a shit about him.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He can't help being obsessed with those who don't give a shit about him.

Yes, indeed.

Aryan

What a surprise the resident baby-dicked Gook is sniffing around an E-tranny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What a surprise the resident baby-dicked Gook is sniffing around an E-tranny.

I have no idea what anyone here smells like. I don't intend to get as close to anyone as you do.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I have no idea what anyone here smells like. I don't intend to get as close to anyone as you do.

I use Right Guard Arctic Refresh daily, Axe Anarchy on a night with the lady, and Cool Water cologne if its a night out. I also bathe with Dial for Men soap, I think the Fresh one. I always get complimented on how good I smell, especially with Cool Water lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

QuoteI have no idea what anyone here smells like. I don't intend to get as close to anyone as you do.

I think I can help here.

Take a dead fish, some eggs and a couple of kilo's of brussel sprouts. Steal some socks from homeless people.

Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag.

Hang the bag in the summer sun for about a month.

Open the bag.

That is the smell of Liverpool and its denizens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
QuoteI have no idea what anyone here smells like. I don't intend to get as close to anyone as you do.

I think I can help here.

Take a dead fish, some eggs and a couple of kilo's of brussel sprouts. Steal some socks from homeless people.

Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag.

Hang the bag in the summer sun for about a month.

Open the bag.

That is the smell of Liverpool and its denizens.

I believe it.