Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who will be remembered in 1000 years??

Started by Bricktop, December 26, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"A thousand years from now I wonder how will look back at climate alarmism. When the Westerners allowed their governments to wipe out the middle class using saving the planet from climate doom as an excuse.

The proposed solutions like carbon pricing won't stop climate change anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"A thousand years from now I wonder how will look back at climate alarmism. When the Westerners allowed their governments to wipe out the middle class using saving the planet from climate doom as an excuse.

This tunnel vision in the West on climate change will be our undoing. The world population is estimated to be 9.7 billion and we plan to save the frickin planet with carbon taxes and the useless Paris agreement scam?

What do we humans exhale? We are so stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

This tunnel vision in the West on climate change will be our undoing. The world population is estimated to be 9.7 billion and we plan to save the frickin planet with carbon taxes and the useless Paris agreement scam?

What do we humans exhale? We are so stupid.

Alarmism is destroying the middle class in the West.