Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Trends Research allowing their December edition to be read free online

Started by Frood, December 25, 2017, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

To what end?

Africa is a shambolic mess. Better nations than China have failed to modernise and civilise the place. The Africans are very good at milking other nations for charity...but appalling at governing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"China is a developing country????

Yes, it is..

It's further along than African countries though.

China is IN African countries like the US hasn't for decades. China copied the old US after the US left trade behind and went for coups and wars.

China is on top of America's original game.

And China doesn't tie trade to human rights like the West does either.

Nor should they. Our inept pm wants to tie the renegotiation of NAFTA and a potential trade deal with China to climate change boondoggles, "aboriginal rights" and gender equality. Beijing told him to jump in the lake and so will Washington.

Bricktop

...and every other nation.

Your boy lives in an alternate universe.

Angry White Male

Duce told it like it is years ago...  Chinese should be restricted to bicycles and public transit.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Yup!  I live close to one of the largest populations of Chinese, outside of China.  Vancouver/Richmond is about 50% Asian now, and my work involves driving amongst them.  Not a day goes by, when I wonder how some of them even passed the road test here.  Bribes, I'm guessing...

Frood

There was a Camry hybrid with out of state plates driving erratically and swaying between 3 lanes the other day. When I got around it, yup. Asian tourists. Car was filled to the top. Completely oblivious to themselves. I wanted to t bone them and push them into oncoming traffic. Stupid fuckers.

They looked darker than mainland chinese. Would have guessed Vietnamese or Laotian.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Angry White Male

When I took my road test, the only demerit I received was for parallel parking (have to be a foot or less from the curb.  I was JUST over).

That shows just how hard the testers can be.  How this new wave of immigrant Chinese can even pass the test, is beyond me.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Malaysian, most likely.

Nah, I got a good look at the teenage son in the passenger seat with the bad baby moustache. Definitely SE mainland asian.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I personally know one Asian truck owner/operator (very rare here), and have worked with him in the past.  He's good.  But he's born here, so I don't know if that makes any difference...

He's a friendly fucking guy also.  We always wave at each other, even though we haven't worked a job together in years.