News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So what did ya get and receive this Christmas?

Started by Blazor, December 29, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

For Christmas this year, I got a pair of jeans, a pair of shoes, an Eye of Sauron snow globe, and a couple movies I wanted like Snowpiercer and Journey to the West.

Some of the coolest gifts I gave were home made Lord of the Rings calendars, printed at work. Another calendar for my gf of places we been and poses of us. Also A portrait with a pic of a book with cool light coming out of it, and the slogan next to it "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light. - Dumbledore", for my niece.

So whats some cool swag y'all gave and received? You aint gotta share everything, just the top things you liked  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I got a leather coat and a hang over.

:laugh:

ac_drinks

I got handed down my dad's leather coats this week too. They were the ones when he use to ride a bike. I had told him while he was alive I wanted one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I got a leather coat and a hang over.

:laugh:

ac_drinks

I got handed down my dad's leather coats this week too. They were the ones when he use to ride a bike. I had told him while he was alive I wanted one.

My girlfriend bought me my leather coat. It is not a biker jacket, which I would not be caught dead wearing.

kiebers

Some clothes and a couple of gift certificates to the Mexican food place we go to (already used one).
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I got a gift certificate for a ladies clothing store I like..

I also got some earrings. a scarf, gloves, a panini maker, chocolates, and a gift certificate from Montana's.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
My girlfriend bought me my leather coat. It is not a biker jacket, which I would not be caught dead wearing.

Lol, nothing wrong with a biker jacket lol. This one aint too bad, but it does say bad ass lol  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Some clothes and a couple of gift certificates to the Mexican food place we go to (already used one).

Gift certificates to food restaurants, thats what I gave to a couple folks too lol. It made shopping easier  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I gave out a lot of silver coins.

I use to give out $2 bills at the strip club. They loved 'em and I stood out more lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I got a gift certificate for a ladies clothing store I like..

I also got some earrings. a scarf, gloves, a panini maker, chocolates, and a gift certificate from Montana's.

My lady got similar things from me and her folks. As far as the earrings, scarf, gloves and chocolates. She also got some clothes and 2 pairs of boots. I got her this coffee mug too, it has a raised texture. I love Wild Wings mugs....

http://www.wildwings.com/DirectionsWEB/client/images/summer-bouquet-millette-sculpted-mug-8955712149d.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I gave out a lot of silver coins.

I use to give out $2 bills at the strip club. They loved 'em and I stood out more lol.

ac_toofunny

Silver ounce rounds from this current year. Most of my family are afraid of crypto and I wanted to give them some kind of hard asset for when things go berserk.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I got a gift certificate for a ladies clothing store I like..

My lady got similar things from me and her folks. As far as the earrings, scarf, gloves and chocolates. She also got some clothes and 2 pairs of boots. I got her this coffee mug too, it has a raised texture. I love Wild Wings mugs....

http://www.wildwings.com/DirectionsWEB/client/images/summer-bouquet-millette-sculpted-mug-8955712149d.jpg">

It's very pretty Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
It's very pretty Blazor.

Thanks, its still on the way, late lol. All of their mugs are very unique. This was my mug til it got chipped...

http://www.wildwings.com/DirectionsWEB/client/images/8209712065d.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
It's very pretty Blazor.

Thanks, its still on the way, late lol. All of their mugs are very unique. This was my mug til it got chipped...

http://www.wildwings.com/DirectionsWEB/client/images/8209712065d.jpg">

Where was it ordered from?