The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Privilege Checklist

Started by Wazzzup, December 30, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"/quote]

So the question is, which is more likely, that the media was portraying Asian men as not virile (I tried to think of examples but couldn't) or that some of those guys were a bit nerdy and unattractive and were having a hard time because of that, but didn't want to admit that to themselves. (plus the aformentioned- people are usually attracted to those most like themselves)

The guys who used to whine about that were twenty year old geeks with no game. Instead of hitting the gym and making themselves attractive to chicks they'd pull an oddstain or Mel and sit in their rooms and whine on the internet. Which, by the way, makes them even less appealing.

I have a younger brother, so I understand their feelings a little  bit..

It's hard enough being a young man, but when you add to that not looking like the majority and East Asians high expectations for their sons, it is a stressful time..

It's a phase that nearly all of them grow out of.

right, they go out and get advanced degrees and earn good money and instantly become more attractive! :laugh:   Okay that was a something of a steroetype but I bet its true a lot of the time.  

I had a lot of girlfriends here and there before I was married, but there were a lot of times when I was lonely too, and Im a white guy, and I know a lot of white guys who were in the same situation too.  My older son, who is well above average looking, but shy, never had a date in high school but has been with the same very attractive girl for almost two years now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
right, they go out and get advanced degrees and earn good money and instantly become more attractive.  Okay that was a something of a steroetype but I bet its true a lot of the time.

In a lot of cases yes, that is true..

Another stereotype too is that East Asian boys are studying at night instead of going out to clubs while in university..

They have more free time and more disposable income when they graduate to do those things.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"White anti-whites are just a mystery to me, I mean what on earth goes on inside their broken brains?

I know they've been brainwashed and indoctrinated with Cultural Marxism and other anti-white racist nonsense but it still boggles the mind how they can be tricked into such intense levels of self loathing and hatred for their own race.  

What other race suffers this problem?  None as far as I'm aware, at least not to this extent......

White Jews and white gentiles are the only people I know that hate themselves

There are nowhere near as many self-hating Jews as there are whites.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"/quote]

So the question is, which is more likely, that the media was portraying Asian men as not virile (I tried to think of examples but couldn't) or that some of those guys were a bit nerdy and unattractive and were having a hard time because of that, but didn't want to admit that to themselves. (plus the aformentioned- people are usually attracted to those most like themselves)

The guys who used to whine about that were twenty year old geeks with no game. Instead of hitting the gym and making themselves [size=150]attractive to chicks[/size] they'd pull an oddstain or Mel and sit in their rooms and whine on the internet. Which, by the way, makes them even less appealing.

I thought you said attractive to 'chinks' at first glance.   ac_biggrin

Wazzzup

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/interracial_in_alabama_white_p.html">http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/0 ... ite_p.html">http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/interracial_in_alabama_white_p.html

QuoteI've also heard, 'Everything was fine until (Barack) Obama got in; he caused the racial divisions. ' I say, 'Yes, he caused them--because he happened to be black and you couldn't deal with that.' Obama didn't incite anything, but white people were not comfortable with a black person in the White House, so, essentially, they blame him for being black.

As white people, we need to own our history. Our ancestors really messed up black people and Native Americans before them.

A lot of whites want to say, 'Slavery is over. They have the same rights we have.' No, they don't. Maybe legally, but not in reality. My wife coined the term 'invisible shackles,' and I've used that ever since.

I didn't really understand the struggle until I got married. I don't care how successful an African American may be; the struggle--the 'invisible shackles'--are real. My brother-in-law is an attorney and he still gets looks in his own neighborhood.

http://media.al.com/news_impact/photo/RStokesAretha1.JPG">

I can just imagine the conversation in their house--

"Say honey, I know my ancestors enslaved yours, but is it okay for me to stand up to pee?... No?  Okay. You're right dear...  Yes hon, I'm sorry for asking."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/interracial_in_alabama_white_p.html">http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/0 ... ite_p.html">http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/interracial_in_alabama_white_p.html

QuoteI've also heard, 'Everything was fine until (Barack) Obama got in; he caused the racial divisions. ' I say, 'Yes, he caused them--because he happened to be black and you couldn't deal with that.' Obama didn't incite anything, but white people were not comfortable with a black person in the White House, so, essentially, they blame him for being black.

As white people, we need to own our history. Our ancestors really messed up black people and Native Americans before them.

A lot of whites want to say, 'Slavery is over. They have the same rights we have.' No, they don't. Maybe legally, but not in reality. My wife coined the term 'invisible shackles,' and I've used that ever since.

I didn't really understand the struggle until I got married. I don't care how successful an African American may be; the struggle--the 'invisible shackles'--are real. My brother-in-law is an attorney and he still gets looks in his own neighborhood.

http://media.al.com/news_impact/photo/RStokesAretha1.JPG">

I can just imagine the conversation in their house--

"Say honey, I know my ancestors enslaved yours, but is it okay for me to stand up to pee?... No?  Okay. You're right dear...  Yes hon, I'm sorry for asking."

He hates his gender, he hates his race. Is this guy Blurt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"White anti-whites are just a mystery to me, I mean what on earth goes on inside their broken brains?

I know they've been brainwashed and indoctrinated with Cultural Marxism and other anti-white racist nonsense but it still boggles the mind how they can be tricked into such intense levels of self loathing and hatred for their own race.  

What other race suffers this problem?  None as far as I'm aware, at least not to this extent......

White Jews and white gentiles are the only people I know that hate themselves

There are nowhere near as many self-hating Jews as there are whites.

Ya right. Attend a Meretz Party convention is Israel. Self hating Ashkenazis and their muslim allies.

Anonymous

Theodor Lessing's 1930 book Der Jüdische Selbsthass ("Jewish Self-hatred"), tries to explain the prevalence of self hating white Jewish intellectuals.

Wazzzup

1. Don't complain about the Black Panther movie being too Black

2. Don't complain about Black people rooting for Black people.

3. Don't complain when we remind you that you are immigrants.

4. Don't complain about any athletes who choose to take a knee during the national anthem.

5. Don't complain about black people calling out appropriation.

6. Don't complain about us getting racists fired and/or expelled for being racist.

7. Don't complain about reverse racism. Y'all have no idea how silly you sound when you do this.

8. Don't respond to outcry about Black issues by complaining about Black-on-Black crime

9. Don't complain when we die laughing after a White person someone says "I don't have White privilege."  

10. Don't complain when we call out a brand for being culturally insensitive.

With racial tension at an all time high, it's important that we are able to talk about our differences with humor and candor. I realize I'm really lucky to have friends of different ethnicities who love me and genuinely care about Black issues. Black people are more than just the creators of Hip Hop and popular fashion trends. We are human beings, as essential to the human experience as oxygen and water. Instead of striving for a society where we don't see color, let's create a world where we accept all complexions of people and strive to correct the disparities that stand between them and equality. Or you can just be a hater. The choice is yours, White homies. Happy Black History Month![/quote]

There you go "white homies" you have your orders. obey or be called a hater.

Anonymous

She can go blank herself. Nobody dictates my thoughts. Not even Justin Trudeau.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She can go blank herself. Nobody dictates my thoughts. Not even Justin Trudeau.

yeah make sure you say Humankind not mankind, or justine will re-educate you! :laugh:

Of course the article illustrates the double standard-- if a white person made up a set of rules for blacks specifically to follow they'd be fired instantly for being racist.  maybe this Lynette woman doesn't realize it, but by believing she has the right to tell whites to jump through her hoops she is basically conferring inferior status upon them.

Quoteracism--prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

But then its all about the pyramid.

https://imgbb.com/">

https://imgbb.com/">https://imgbb.com/

Anonymous

QuoteOf course the article illustrates the double standard-- if a white person made up a set of rules for blacks specifically to follow they'd be fired instantly for being racist. maybe this Lynette woman doesn't realize it, but by believing she has the right to tell whites to jump through her hoops she is basically conferring inferior status upon them.

She seems too blinded by her own hatred to figure her own racist double standard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"1. Don't complain about the Black Panther movie being too Black

2. Don't complain about Black people rooting for Black people.

3. Don't complain when we remind you that you are immigrants.

4. Don't complain about any athletes who choose to take a knee during the national anthem.

5. Don't complain about black people calling out appropriation.

6. Don't complain about us getting racists fired and/or expelled for being racist.

7. Don't complain about reverse racism. Y'all have no idea how silly you sound when you do this.

8. Don't respond to outcry about Black issues by complaining about Black-on-Black crime

9. Don't complain when we die laughing after a White person someone says "I don't have White privilege."  

10. Don't complain when we call out a brand for being culturally insensitive.

With racial tension at an all time high, it's important that we are able to talk about our differences with humor and candor. I realize I'm really lucky to have friends of different ethnicities who love me and genuinely care about Black issues. Black people are more than just the creators of Hip Hop and popular fashion trends. We are human beings, as essential to the human experience as oxygen and water. Instead of striving for a society where we don't see color, let's create a world where we accept all complexions of people and strive to correct the disparities that stand between them and equality. Or you can just be a hater. The choice is yours, White homies. Happy Black History Month!

There you go "white homies" you have your orders. obey or be called a hater.[/quote]
Who are these friends of  different ethnicities that she treats like shit? RW, Rohomo, Blurt, and SHarry.

Lance Leftardashian

These en rules are only an effort to compensate for white privilege.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"These en rules are only an effort to compensate for white privilege.

So, they are rules?