The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Happy New Year You Filthy Beasts!

Started by Aryan, December 31, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My  cold is back and I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"My  cold is back and I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Call in sick..

You dont want to get a heart disease.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My  cold is back and I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Call in sick..

A heart disease?

My concern is spreading what I have.

Aryan

I'm delicate today, was worth it though, had a good night.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm delicate today, was worth it though, had a good night.  ac_biggrin

You blow all your dole cheque on blow?

Aryan

Nah, but got a midnight snog with a hot female and had a punch up at the end of the night. My idea of a good night.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah, but got a midnight snog with a hot female and had a punch up at the end of the night. My idea of a good night.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

White trash bliss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah, but got a midnight snog with a hot female and had a punch up at the end of the night. My idea of a good night.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

White trash bliss.

You drink alcohol too Seoul.

:icon_wink:

Aryan

White trash bliss.

What did you do stud? Rearrange your library book collection?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

White trash bliss.

And I bet he's still boring as fuck....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

White trash bliss.

And I bet he's still boring as fuck....

I don't find Seoul boring..

He can be quite funny..

But, he can be judegmental..

Nobody is perfect, not even Mel.

:laugh:

Aryan

He's a snooty, high falutin little phaggot with an over-inflated opinion of himself.  

No doubt he has confidence issues in real life.....

Anonymous

White trash bliss.

I imbibe,  true. Single malt Scotch,and premium imported beers for example. Items that would never touch Scouse's neanderthal palate.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Call in sick..

A heart disease?

My concern is spreading what I have.

Doing physical labour when you are sick might cause your heart muscle to get inflamed... The damage is permanent.

You are supposed to just rest and let the body take care of whatever is causing your sickness.

Spreading the flu is the least of your concerns.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's a snooty, high falutin little phaggot with an over-inflated opinion of himself.  

No doubt he has confidence issues in real life.....

Not at all. I simply acknowledge the obvious; you are beneath me. The only way I would ever meet someone of your ilk in real life is if I hired you to do grunt work that is beneath a man of my intellect, accomplishments and education.