Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

should we keep this sub?

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Stinks of RealWoman..

And because of that, get rid of this sub or rename it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I would call this The Pirate's Booty, for the aRRRRRRRR rated content  :laugh:

If R rated stuff is even possible anywhere on here lol. I think more would contribute in this sub if it wasnt PG13 restricted.

I don't want to impose my values on anyone..

If that's what you want, that's fine..

I'll change my permissions so I can't see it.

Oh come on, Fash. I don't want to go on any thread that you can't view. That is no good.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Forbidden Polka that has a sub that's private and only open to invited posters worked just fine for a very long time. Lounge is...well, okay. Whatever. That private area should remain private. There are things I posted in there that I don't want the public to read. That should be honored. That was the original purpose of that private area.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Okay, how about we rename it and then possibly look at merging it with the main board?

Any suggestions for a new name?

Carnal Knowledge perhaps?

Are you implying to lift the privacy/security feature of that sub?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I don't mind having a part of the board I don't see..

If you want to keep it and make it more adult content, I'm okay with that..

If you want to merge it with the main board that's fine too..

If you would like to try something else with this sub that's fine too.

Sounds like you want me to call it Blazor's Barnyard  :laugh:

Let me think on it, unless others chime in that there are things they wish to have done with it.

Thank you! Finally, someone is suggesting that others might chime in. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh come on. She wasn't so bad.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, can you please confirm if that private area still remains private?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Fash, can you please confirm if that private area still remains private?

Yes, it is...only the name changed.

@realAzhyaAryola

RW, who was one libidinous creature, got that private area going including the Forbidden Polka. For that, I appreciate her. I had been libidinous once in my younger years but I'm just not that now. I cannot be expected to initiate threads about libidinous matters. I've been there done that. There is no one who could do that as well as RW. She kept that area going. Good for her. Once in a while, some of us will post some things in there. It is not totally dead. It will get traffic too now and then but that is okay. That is my opinion, as a member of this forum.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

As you know, I'm not comfortable with most of the threads in this sub..

But, if anyone wants to keep it here instead of merging with the main board, we will do that.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's like filing or records management. You categorize threads and the lewd threads are kept in one place. That's reasonable to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Herman"

Oh come on. She wasn't so bad.

I just hate it when people act like their stereotype..

And RW is like a stereotypical female.

She is so disrespectful towards males in general..

Think how good is her husband.

He should have looked the gift horse in the mouth.

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Fash, can you please confirm if that private area still remains private?

Still fantasizing about those soldiers?  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's like filing or records management. You categorize threads and the lewd threads are kept in one place. That's reasonable to me.

Good point Azhya and thank you.