Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Mexican Drug Lord Instagram Pics

Started by realgrimm, January 03, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"This must be the low budget Mexican Drug lord pic.  this guy could At least put a twenty on the back of his stacks of ones to make it look like real money, sheez.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/11e71410af1df0457eb1601249fd5c56/tumblr_p1ys98Rsbw1ris16so5_1280.jpg">

Lol I assume those stacks of 1 dollar bills are allowance money for his girlfriend, notice there's a Gucci bag and a gold studded backpack next to it.

:laugh3: gangsta fail

Zetsu

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who said crime doesn't pay...

lol It sure doesn't pay, I mean why would you want to put so much sweat, tears and blood into building a illegal empire when you can build a legal one and not have to worry living your life in fear about being assinated by rival gang members or having to buy or own everything under the government's radar.  This might sound a bit extreme but I'll be more happy and content living and working under minimum wage than being some rich ass drug lord.

If you know what you are doing and stay low key, criminal activities can be very lucrative.

Not saying you're one, but my brother once told me the reason why people choose to become criminals is not b/c they're unafraid of being punished, but they all think they'll never be caught, but the sad fact is the days in their profession are clearly limited and end up spending most of their life in prison thanks to 1 or 2 simple mistakes, or happen to unfortunately ended up bumping into an ally of justice or an undercover police officer.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

lol It sure doesn't pay, I mean why would you want to put so much sweat, tears and blood into building a illegal empire when you can build a legal one and not have to worry living your life in fear about being assinated by rival gang members or having to buy or own everything under the government's radar.  This might sound a bit extreme but I'll be more happy and content living and working under minimum wage than being some rich ass drug lord.

If you know what you are doing and stay low key, criminal activities can be very lucrative.

Only the very top guys are rich..

The rest of the links in the chain can barely make enough money to buy a 10year old car... At best..

Drug dealers in general cant afford to pay the rent.

Anonymous

Not saying you're one, but my brother once told me the reason why people choose to become criminals is not b/c they're unafraid of being punished, but they all think they'll never be caught, but the sad fact is the days in their profession are clearly limited and end up spending most of their life in prison thanks to 1 or 2 simple mistakes, or happen to unfortunately ended up bumping into an ally of justice or an undercover police officer.

And even if they make some money, their success is usually brief.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And even if they make some money, their success is usually brief.

I'm really glad that's the case, in the past I've met a few people in my school once thought they were cool and badass being a so called gangster doing illegal activities and other dumb stuff, but didn't took long until my good friend told me they've all ended up in jail, once they came back out their attitude and tone sure change quite a lot after learning the stupid way that crime doesn't pay.

Anonymous

That's good they grew up and grew out of that phase Zetsu.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Zetsu"my good friend told me they've all ended up in jail, once they came back out their attitude and tone sure change quite a lot after learning the stupid way that crime doesn't pay.

This is true, I was a bad TEEN growing up was in and outta Y.O. But knew it was a cake walk in comparison to ADULT , Did a brief stink on "The Gaza Strip"  3CN Detention during an OFFICER STRIKE (mandatory 1 guard patrol outside bars an hour, 1 hour outside rec per 24hrs , no court shuttle only video) guards would power trip and take advantage of inmates allowing shower room beatings/rapings.. No guards at all for Christmas.New Years and Super Bowl..

So unless your on a hard grind/hustle on the outside linked or live the lifestyle and know whats what it'll make you think twice about your actions and act a lot more cautiously if not your an IDIOT

Live by the sword, Die by the sword

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Zetsu"my good friend told me they've all ended up in jail, once they came back out their attitude and tone sure change quite a lot after learning the stupid way that crime doesn't pay.

This is true, I was a bad TEEN growing up was in and outta Y.O. But knew it was a cake walk in comparison to ADULT , Did a brief stink on "The Gaza Strip"  3CN Detention during an OFFICER STRIKE (mandatory 1 guard patrol outside bars an hour, 1 hour outside rec per 24hrs , no court shuttle only video) guards would power trip and take advantage of inmates allowing shower room beatings/rapings.. No guards at all for Christmas.New Years and Super Bowl..

So unless your on a hard grind/hustle on the outside linked or live the lifestyle and know whats what it'll make you think twice about your actions and act a lot more cautiously if not your an IDIOT

Do you mean in youth jail, guards allowed those things to happen to children?

:shock:

realgrimm

LOL ..No Young Offenders was a cake walk, even celebrated holidays with gifts and meals  :laugh:

"Gaza Strip" was ADULT Detention (under 2 years waiting trial) and was just called the Gaza Strip because it had a list of rules posted to the wall and was enforced without warning

Anonymous

LOL ..No Young Offenders was a cake walk, even celebrated holidays with gifts and meals  :laugh:

"Gaza Strip" was ADULT Detention (under 2 years waiting trial) and was just called the Gaza Strip because it had a list of rules posted to the wall and was enforced without warning

That must have been horrible.

Zetsu

Man I didn't even know it was that messed up for some inmates, I know correction service is kinda corrupt up but never knew the COs would abuse their power, but I'm not really surprised considering out of all 5 disciplinary forces, correctional service is the only one that is cut off from the public media so they can do almost what ever they want.  Sometimes the inmates in training to become a chef made some delicious pizza, walk away and come back scratching their heads why there are a few slices are missing or even the whole thing gone, only to never realized the COs stole it for themselves or some bringing their laptop to work and browsing the web for the rest of the night shift, or falling asleep on duty, etc.

Sometimes I dun even know what's the purpose of having prison guards when a fking monkey could even do a better job.  My brother always tells me everytime a fight breaks out or when one White dude is getting beaten by 50 Blacks and bloody screaming towards the COs for help, usually no one comes to his aid, b/c all the guards already fled out of the room like cowards and lock the door behind him worrying the brawlers would follow them and also attack the guards.  The time they would come back is when the fight finally settles down and the victim is unconcious, missing his whole scalp, his face and entire body painted in his own blood and have like over 50 broken bones and joint in his body.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Man I didn't even know it was that messed up for some inmates, I know correction service is kinda corrupt up but never knew the COs would abuse their power, but I'm not really surprised considering out of all 5 disciplinary forces, correctional service is the only one that is cut off from the public media so they can do almost what ever they want.  Sometimes the inmates in training to become a chef made some delicious pizza, walk away and come back scratching their heads why there are a few slices are missing or even the whole thing gone, only to never realized the COs stole it for themselves or some bringing their laptop to work and browsing the web for the rest of the night shift, or falling asleep on duty, etc.

Sometimes I dun even know what's the purpose of having prison guards when a fking monkey could even do a better job.  My brother always tells me everytime a fight breaks out or when one White dude is getting beaten by 50 Blacks and bloody screaming towards the COs for help, usually no one comes to his aid, b/c all the guards already fled out of the room like cowards and lock the door behind him worrying the brawlers would follow them and also attack the guards.  The time they would come back is when the fight finally settles down and the victim is unconcious, missing his whole scalp, his face and entire body painted in his own blood and have like over 50 broken bones and joint in his body.  ac_unsure

That is pretty damning of Corrections Canada Zetsu..

Did you brother resign because he had no respect for the organization?

Zetsu

That is pretty damning of Corrections Canada Zetsu..

Did you brother resign because he had no respect for the organization?

It could be, but one thing I notice was he was always criticizing how all the COs are way over paid for the stuff they do, the main reason he never told us, but told our neighbour aunt and my aunt finally decided to tell my mom and I was b/c he find the place very sad and depressing.

realgrimm

Yeah those missing pieces of pizza are worth a good prison shiv shanking.. So missing pieces could equal an early lock down and Superbowl TV for the guards, they pick pretty much anything as long as it results in lock down , and there are 2 kinds of prisons here one run by inmates where the Quarter-man (Range Boss)who enforces order to the range for extra privi) or  Guard run ranges where the guards supply the beat downs and equally corrupt with hush beatings/privis

Aryan

Most do it for the money and the status.