Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why don't you just leave my shit alone?

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's two types of diabetes...  One is brought on by lifestyle, one is essentially genetic.

I only know this because I was pissing all the time, and thirsty all the time also.  Turns out, that was most likely due to my excessive consumption of alcohol, which I have now controlled by knowing that when I drink, I will piss all the time, and in the morning, I will be dehydrated and thirsty for re-hydration.

Yeah see....I dont drink everyday or like a fish...there is no reason for me to be thirsty. ...I drink water all day in a bottle with a straw and im still thirsty!

I rememebr making a thread a few years ago about being thirsty and putting salt and sugar in my water.

Angry White Male

Berry, you should have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We are checkinh the hormone situation.  For other such reasons....my not sleeping properly is just one of them.

Im not worried about my current diet as I eat pretty healthy but I would like to cut out sugar in many items....for one I can take 2-3 tsp of sugar in my tea or coffee...sometimes I do indulge. ..esp this xmas....I want everything on a routine and healthy this year.

You are very careful to eat only healthy foods Berry.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's two types of diabetes...  One is brought on by lifestyle, one is essentially genetic.

I only know this because I was pissing all the time, and thirsty all the time also.  Turns out, that was most likely due to my excessive consumption of alcohol, which I have now controlled by knowing that when I drink, I will piss all the time, and in the morning, I will be dehydrated and thirsty for re-hydration.

Modern age is great, allowing us to diagnose ourselves in many cases...

I love it, and hate Drs, so winning!  :thumbup:

I plan to cut back on my drinking this year too lol.

Cutting out coffee and switching to green tea REALLY helped my peeing all the time.

Now if I could just control my sugar and sodium. My gf does not help when it comes to the sugar department. She made brownies Sunday night and added a candy bar to it lol. I told her, just make normal brownies!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Weather there is something wrong or not, I want to eat more healthy anyway.  Cut out sugar and salt.  It's really in everything.  Our food is disgusting these days.  It can be hard to stay on a strict diet, I guess it gets easier as we get older.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Weather there is something wrong or not, I want to eat more healthy anyway.  Cut out sugar and salt.  It's really in everything.  Our food is disgusting these days.  It can be hard to stay on a strict diet, I guess it gets easier as we get older.

As they get older, people tend to get set in their ways when it comes to food.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Weather there is something wrong or not, I want to eat more healthy anyway.  Cut out sugar and salt.  It's really in everything.  Our food is disgusting these days.  It can be hard to stay on a strict diet, I guess it gets easier as we get older.

You're not fat, are you?  You should be able to handle this then?

You sound down, Berry.  I know ageing isn't fun, and medical issues crop up more than we will ever know, since most posters keep their problems a secret.

And it's 'whether,' not 'weather'...  Ace will keep you on track.

I'm sure you'll do just fine, and have probably overthought things.  I do it all the time...

Odinson

I dont know if there is any healthy food available in america..

LIDL, which is like a german walmart, imported american products here but they didnt get sold so they stopped..

We think american beef for example is completely poisoned.

And the toast bread tasted almost like plastic.. It looked like it was made of foam.

Angry White Male

Berry and I live near a big city...  Not that I care what I eat, but there are options here for her, if she can afford them.

Berry Sweet

You're the same age as me dumbass.  I just want to go on a restricted diet because I want to.  Lord knows how much I love my tacos but I'm willing to give them up.

Today I am not well....I have a headache...well, I've had it for a few days and this is actually common for me....I know I ate something that set it off...all the more reason to learn how to eat for my blood type too.

I'm just interested in these kinds things.  It doesn't make me fat or poor, unless or off in the left field....It makes me smart and I don't give a shit what others think of me.

You know....I've had some interests in things over the years and I would tell people about them....and they would laugh at me and call me crazy....then 6months or 1 year later,  they would be into what I talked to5 them about and they would talk to me about it exactly how I did to them but they act as if it was their own words and research.....it's amazing how literally stupid some people are.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/20/20b232101633836e1a7a46a9a94031dffcb0530a6d2c9bab63b7278bc60c4cc0.jpg">

grumpy old fuck  :laugh3:  

">

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Odie, most posters here are clowns.  It's FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Odie, most posters here are clowns.  It's FUCKING DISGUSTING!

I cant have a snowmobile because Im on welfare.

Aryan

Why is your name changed to 'little' Odison?   :laugh: