News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Western Women the partial cause of immigration issues.

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

If a white woman has a negro or a muslim boyfriend, she automatically starts being pro uncontrolled immigration..

That cumbucket wants to bring in the whole muddle-east and africa..

All the non-white males... Not the non-white women..

Why cant the mudsharks just move to their sweet broke-ass princes cumstained homeland?.

Why do they insist on staying on the white mans land..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Little Odinson"If a white woman has a negro or a muslim boyfriend, she automatically starts being pro uncontrolled immigration..

Why cant the mudsharks just move to their sweet broke-ass princes cumstained homeland?.

Blah, blah, blah, go drink another bottle of cheap vodka you lazy attention starved alcoholic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Little Odinson"If a white woman has a negro or a muslim boyfriend, she automatically starts being pro uncontrolled immigration..

Blah, blah, blah, go drink another bottle of cheap vodka you lazy attention starved alcoholic.

I know.

Lance Leftardashian

WHite countries are only white because they lack enough diversity. I notice many white women support diversity but not enough are open minded to date someone not white.
I care, you pay

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"WHite countries are only white because they lack enough diversity. I notice many white women support diversity but not enough are open minded to date someone not white.

A lot of white women date and marry other races.  There is a lot of interracial relationships in Canada.  Maybe if you actually get off your fat ass and leave the basement, you can see for yourself.

WHat are you going to complain about next?  There's not enough gay and/or transgender relationships?