News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Alright Berry Sweet, since I'm such a generous guy...

Started by Angry White Male, January 09, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
The kitty has been eating Blazor's treats.

LOLOLOLOL  :roll:

I knew it.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I knew it.

I plead the 5th, that kitty has DEMONS! lol

I need to go to bed lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I knew it.

I need to go to bed lol.

Good night Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

I knew it.

I need to go to bed lol.

Good night Blazor.

ac_smile

Thanks for the reminder, its after midnight here lol. Good night Cashews!  :2cdfr50_th:  :2573l0w:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I just googled it....10-15 years and 20 in captivity.

I'd rather have a little dog but can't have them where I live plus I don't always have the time for a dog so it's not fair...reptiles are easier for me.

No offense Berry, but I don't understand the appeal of lizards or snakes as pets.

Neither do I....I was given the dragon for free and supplied with the equipment, so I took it....the people who had her before me didn't take care of her properly....they only fed her iceberg lettuce and meal worms....that's not a good diet....her eyes were sunken in and she was extremely over weight, she couldn't even walk....I gave her a proper diet and rehabilitated her....her eyes are better now but not to full potential and I can't reverse that (they obviously didn't give her vitamins) She's lost weight and now walks and runs and tries to climb.

It pissed me off that people don't research into an animal and it's needs before they get it....this is why I take some in and care for them till they are better and find a better home for them.  This one will stay with me tho, I put a lot of effort into her and she's always watching me...seems to like me.

I think the appeal of having a reptile as a pet is that they are different and interesting and don't require constant assistance...example...a dog needs walks everyday and attention, it needs love and ...it's basically a child that never grows up.   I find most people are idiot dog owners, they get the wrong dog for their life styles, neglect it, don't brush it everyday or apply flea control (which can get pricy) and they don't take the time to properly train their dogs.

I'd recommend a bearded....so easy.

Berry Sweet

I use to have this one friend who had Belgium Shepard...2 of them...the dumbest dogs on earth....every time I went to visit her they would constantly be all over me...for the entire duration of the visit the would keep jumping on me or putting their head on my lap and breathing hard...smelly hot breath and dripping drool on my leg...friggin irritating....I'm not friends with her anymore cause of her dumb dogs....train your friggin dogs!

Berry Sweet

Nite Blazor...it's 930 here...time to get ready for bed and read a bit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to have this one friend who had Belgium Shepard...2 of them...the dumbest dogs on earth....every time I went to visit her they would constantly be all over me...for the entire duration of the visit the would keep jumping on me or putting their head on my lap and breathing hard...smelly hot breath and dripping drool on my leg...friggin irritating....I'm not friends with her anymore cause of her dumb dogs....train your friggin dogs!

They make good guard dogs, but I prefer German Shepherds if I was looking for a guard dog....so easy to train.

Angry White Male

You see?  My threads are always good, for bringing the people together!

THAT'S why I want my shit left alone, unless I enter into some completely booze-fueled rage, complete with death and destruction, which I rarely do!

Anonymous

You can  thank Berry for salvaging another whiny thread by a grown man.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nite Blazor...it's 930 here...time to get ready for bed and read a bit.

Thats too early for bed for me lol. What'cha reading? Right now Im reading Stephen King's Bazaar of Bad Dreams.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nite Blazor...it's 930 here...time to get ready for bed and read a bit.

Thats too early for bed for me lol. What'cha reading? Right now Im reading Stephen King's Bazaar of Bad Dreams.

I read to Lo at bed...I just finished reading Breaking Dawn (twilight) to her a few days ago, all 754 pages...it was good book...now we are onto "Wonder"....we saw the movie and now we read the book which is really descriptive in the feelings department, good for learning and understanding....Lo was shopping one day with her friend at the mall and she saw the blonde girl (charlotte) in the mall with her mom and went up to her and said hi and snapped a few selfies with her...it was really exciting for her!

I like to have Lo in bed by 9 or 930 cause I generally read for 1/2 hour or 45 min....it's the only way she will sleep....she has sleep problems and I find all of her life the only way she can sleep at night is thru the sound of my voice....I use to sing but I can't do that anymore....plus I love the reading.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"You can  thank Berry for salvaging another whiny thread by a grown man.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I read to Lo at bed...I just finished reading Breaking Dawn (twilight) to her a few days ago, all 754 pages...it was good book...now we are onto "Wonder"....we saw the movie and now we read the book which is really descriptive in the feelings department, good for learning and understanding....Lo was shopping one day with her friend at the mall and she saw the blonde girl (charlotte) in the mall with her mom and went up to her and said hi and snapped a few selfies with her...it was really exciting for her!

I like to have Lo in bed by 9 or 930 cause I generally read for 1/2 hour or 45 min....it's the only way she will sleep....she has sleep problems and I find all of her life the only way she can sleep at night is thru the sound of my voice....I use to sing but I can't do that anymore....plus I love the reading.

wow