Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It's after 12am...,

Started by Berry Sweet, January 28, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

...I didn't realize it was so late....time to dive into bed! I love my cold pillows!

shin

I go to bed early on most days, but I always wake up before the sun rises this time of year.

Bricktop

I'm here if you can't sleep...maybe a bedtime story??

Berry Sweet

I wake up several times before the sun rises.  Im often visited by my kid sleep walking....she likes to wake me up, point at nothing and then then goes back to sleep...she woke me last night 2x...the first time she came into my bed and smiled at me and then plopped down and fell asleep...a couple hours later she was tapping me and pointing to the window (my night table is next to the window) I thought she wanted some water from my water bottle, so I went to get it and when I turned around she was sleeping....it was a confusing night for me....I asked her in the morning if she remembered that incident and she said she was dreaming and saw someone standing in the window...which is impossible cause it's the 2nd story and there's nowhere to stand....this kid freaks me out sometimes!

Berry Sweet

Well Cocktop, it's almost midnight again and even tho I'm not really tired tonight...I still want to dive into those cold pillows for some RnR!!

Bricktop

Bricktop