Odinson

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Little Odinson"I could use some Mel right about now. ac_biggrin

ac_wot

Fashie edits my posts..

Original was about ShenLi..

ac_biggrin

Angry White Male

The beauty of it all, was that Mimi, and then later Evs, were having a conversation with me, that went on for quite a while!

All was well!  Of course, they may or may not have known who I was.

It shows human nature.  Classic example.  I don't hide my posting style.  I am who I am, no matter what handle I use.

Mimi had to go and edit about two dozen posts of hers, since it then looked like she was talking to herself, after Evs got angry knowing it was me, and lost her shit.

Evs then hooked into the fact that I admitted I was 3.7% Jewish, to launch into me about how that's the reason "I'm cheap, and only care about money.  The Jew in me."

Classic.  Cannot make this shit up!

I love just being me, and watching these simple social experiments play out in front of me, without any effort at all.  I'm not a troll, generally...  I speak the truth, and I am what I am.  ALWAYS entertaining, watching the Bricktops, the Evs of this world struggle with that...  Watching poor little Asian Fash struggle with my version of the truth, compared to the 'other' versions of the truth that is fed to her.

The human nature...  The human condition...  Is actually entertaining for me to witness.  The people that think they're the smartest, are generally not, and this often makes them angry for some reason.

It's a "power struggle" it seems, which again is interesting to me.  You have to often wonder what is lacking in their personal lives to go to such lengths...  Not my business to ask, nor to care.  My life is transparent.  My posts are transparent.  That is certainly more than I see from many of the posters I have dealt with over the many years of my postings on these forums, and others also!

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview